2012 music

pookar

Banned deucer.
not going to debate semantics here, but hes not handing them out and this forum is a bit less than "public" even with free registration

GKMC AOTY 2012

Yeah new BATS is great, I don't know if I like it as much as their last one.

New Anberlin album grew on me like crazy, not my AOTY or anything but it's pretty fantastic.

Right now I'm listening to the new Kendrick Lamar album...I'm not sure what I think of it yet, but I'm not going to pass a judgement until I'm through the album. Definitely unique, for better or for worse.

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Good Kid m.A.A.d City isn't my usual kind of hip hop but it's pretty great. The Man with the Iron Fists OST is also good even if the movie is gonna blow.

how is "good kid m.a.a.d city"? I think i plan on downloading it even if it gets terrible reviews, but what're your guys' opinion on it?

how is "good kid m.a.a.d city"? I think i plan on downloading it even if it gets terrible reviews, but what're your guys' opinion on it?
It's being pretty well-recieved, got a 9.5 from pitchfork, but I didn't personally care for it too much. Not really my kind of rap though so definitely give it a shot if you've liked Kendrick's other stuff cause it's just a better version of that.

My favourite Converge album has com3 out on October 9th. But I haven't gotten it yet.Looking forward to it very much, Converge never disappoint.

Taylor Swift's new album, Red, leaked yesterday. I know it's totally the genre of music you're all very in to :))))
AHHHHH I LOVE IT! I am obsessed with this album, like for real. "I knew you were trouble" and "Red" are by far my favorite songs on the album! :D

Taylor Swift's new album, Red, leaked yesterday. I know it's totally the genre of music you're all very in to :))))
My sister buy it, she doesnt stop listening at it LOL I like some of his songs hahaha

Now Im fascinated with Life Starts Now- Three Days Grace album.

Just downloaded The Agony and the Ecstasy by High Contrast, really really pleasantly surprised. It is a corker of an album! What an opening song, and it gets better!

Haven't got round to listening to Muse's 2nd Law yet, but I am fearing the worst.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Some stuff I've been listening to over the last few days and absolutely loving.

[youtube]dIyKy4A4kBU[/youtube]

[youtube]hicCHaC_z5I[/youtube]

[youtube]h3pO3E7GRmE[/youtube]

Some stuff I've been listening to over the last few days and absolutely loving.

[youtube]hicCHaC_z5I[/youtube]
I'm really hoping Crystal Fighters will release a new album some time soon, anyone got any info on that? I really loved their first album Star of Love, and with things like Love Is All I Got being released, I have high hopes for a new album (and perhaps a tour with that?). Their next venue is planned for may 23rd or something, so my expectation is that they'll have their album out by then.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm really hoping Crystal Fighters will release a new album some time soon, anyone got any info on that? I really loved their first album Star of Love, and with things like Love Is All I Got being released, I have high hopes for a new album (and perhaps a tour with that?). Their next venue is planned for may 23rd or something, so my expectation is that they'll have their album out by then.
I would absolutely kill for a second album, Star of Love was one of the best albums I have listened to in a long time. Another tour would also be greatly appreciated; I've only seen them three times already, I NEED MORE.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Calvin Harris's 18 Months is a really nice album. It's a little bit short, and he could've put less Extended Mixes, but overall it's really good. Drinking From The Bottle, I Need Your Love, and Sweet Nothing are my favorite ones for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)