stats of pokemon

it is simple just post your stats and your moves if you are pokemon ! i will do it first !

name: soldiermon (knowledge type - new type)

move 1: force (fire)
move 2: beatling (fighting)
move 3: education (ghost)
move 4: obedience (dragon)

stats:

hp: 40 (i am just an human ! )
attack: 150 (very strong . total hits !)
defence: 50 (i cannot make myself too strong or i will be best pokemon of all the times)
sp. attack: 150 (a strong reaction . no response)
sp. def: 50 (Precision tuning capabilities .)
speed: 180 (i happen very quickly)

pokemon description:

a legendary pokemon , it is said to traverse the fields of the highest lands equinox until it arrives to the final stage wherein it devours !

so everyone , post your stats ! do not forget they must be based on the real life of yourself !

if i were someone i would make ATK, 9999 SP.ATK, 9999 DEF, 9999 SP.DEF, 9999 SPEED, 9999 HP-9999/9999 The Name would be Firebot Steel/Fire Fissure Unlimited PP Mind Reader Unlimited PP never Miss KOBOT Unlimited PP Shadow Ball Unlimited PP

Sheltara (Steel/Rock - Bomb Shelter Pokemon)

move 1: Iron Defense
move 2: Counter
move 3: Recover
move 4: Harden

Ability: Multiscale

HP: 400
Atk: 5
Def: 300
SAtk: 10
SDef: 300
Spe: 1

(obviously not me but w/e)

if i were someone i would make ATK, 9999 SP.ATK, 9999 DEF, 9999 SP.DEF, 9999 SPEED, 9999 HP-9999/9999 The Name would be Firebot Steel/Fire Fissure Unlimited PP Mind Reader Unlimited PP never Miss KOBOT Unlimited PP Shadow Ball Unlimited PP
what is this ? you cannot understand something boy in your little brain ? you are damned dareful to come to this threads and post this like this is a joke .. you come to this thread and you thinks ''ooh i'm so fancy ooh i'm so funny i'll post stupid'' .

clearly some people on this sites is children of the streets in need of knowledge . pity for you.

what is this ? you cannot understand something boy in your little brain ? you are damned dareful to come to this threads and post this like this is a joke .. you come to this thread and you thinks ''ooh i'm so fancy ooh i'm so funny i'll post stupid'' .

clearly some people on this sites is children of the streets in need of knowledge . pity for you.
Glen just got schooled ghost-typed.

Name: Self-Harming Eagle

Moves:
Explosion
Struggle
Self-Destruct
Fake Tears

Ability:
Moody

HP: 55 I have little health. Due to drugs and stuff.
DEF: 45 I can't defend myself.
ATK: 120 I attack people when I'm depressed. Including myself.
S.DEF: 45 I still can't defend myself.
S.ATK: 110 People call me special.
SPD: 100 I am quick to judge myself.

For all those gullible people out there, this is not me.

It's self-harming eagle. See, it's written at the top.

Glen, I can be your friend! In order to do so, please PM me your name, age, location, email adress and password, and PIN number. Once done, I'll get back to you in a couple of days.

EDIT: Also, immortal soldeir, you are amazing. I agree, everyone makes spelling mistakes, nobody is perfekt.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: Terrible Poster
Type: Bug/Rock He is an annoying insect. Talking to him is like talking to a rock.

Moves:
Lock On
Curse
Rage
Fake Tears

Sorry, it's difficult to tell the difference between his posting habits and actual moves

Bide He bides his time, waiting for the right moment to strike.
Captivate He indulges readers with his "insightful" posts.
Withdraw/Encore Whenever he fails to captivate his readers, he withdraws back into his shell to prepare his next great post. Whenever others think he's reached his threshold, he blows away their "expectations".
Return No matter how many times you ban him, he'll still come back.

Ability: Contrary
He feels a need to contradict everything else other people say.

HP: 20 He has terrible health because he spends time trolling awkward forum discussions instead of exercising.
ATK: 10 He can't hit important points.
DEF: 230 He gets defensive when people disprove his points.
S.ATK: 10 His posts are not very special compared to your friendly neighbourhood internet troll.
S.DEF: 230 He, as a person, is very special.
SPD: 5 He's kinda slow.
Also, if Shuckle does ever post on this forum, please ban him instantly. Not only would he be toxic to the community, it'd also be weird for a video game creature to post on a human forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)