Creative (and good) Movesets Mk II (READ THE OP FIRST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios @ Water Gem
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Rain Dance
- Psyshock

I think it was shrang who originally came up with this set and it is incredibly effective for rain teams. Latios is one of the best baits for Tyranitar to come in and a Water Gem boosted Surf in the rain has a 70% chance to OHKO 252/252 Careful Tyranitar after rocks. Not many people play that set anymore, but it's still out there.

Sun teams handle rain teams pretty well, but with this set you can turn the tides. It resists the Grass/Fire coverage the sweepers usually carry, has great bulk to take other random special hits, and it hits like a truck itself.

You can opt to go for Life Orb on the item if you dont like the one time only water gem, and have more power in your other attacks. Most life orb Latios do carry recover so that recoil could be costly.
I can see this set being particularly effective versus sun teams, but do Tyranitar's really feel inclined to stay in on Surf? As cool as Draco Meteor's Power is, I would rather have Dragon Pulse>Draco Meteor to further prevent Tyranitar from messing you up. How does a Water Gem/Life Orb Rain Dance boosted Surf deal with Scizor?

For my contribution I am using the original Genesect:

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Rapid Spin
- Superpower / Night Slash

This is RU Kabutops with a slight modification to the OU metagame. Basically I cam to a position in teambuilding where I needed a check to Tornadus-T and a Rapid Spinner. Impossible with Choice Scarf Starmie except with Kabutops!

The reasoning behind Kabutops is that since Tornadus-T is always used in Rain, Kabutops should always receive the Swift Swim boost to outspeed him when the occasion comes. Overall, he makes a great check to offensive rain by smashing their offensive pieces to bits with Waterfall. Outside of rain, he makes a good offensive spinner since he can maim Ferrothorn with Superpower or be the bane of Jellicent with Night Slash. Kabutops is a paticularly cool pokemon on Sand teams, where he recieves the 1.5 sp. def boost to compliment his decent physical bulk.

Kabutops @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Atk / 176 Def / 60 SDef
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin
- Waterfall
- Stealth Rock / Night Slash / ????

You can even opt to run a bulky spread in Sandstorm. Kabutops has had success with a bulk spread in the lower tiers, so it is quite possible to have success with it in OU. Only 20 Atk EV's are need to OHKO with Stone Edge and min speed still outspeeds Tornadus-T in rain. In Sandstorm you can tank Hurricane's more easily while in rain you can threaten to outspeed and KO with either Stone Edge or (after a -1 defense from Superpower) Waterfall.

Kabutops is pretty awesome yeah. You can also run it successfully on Sun, checking Rain, providing Rapid Spin, absorbing Fire attacks (so no need for Heatran), and getting supereffective coverage on nearly all members of common offensive Sand teams.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey! I want to share a Dragonite set I've been using.

@

Trait: Multiscale
Nature: Lonely (+Atk / -Def)
EVs: 176 Atk / 80 SAtk / 252 Spe

~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Fire Blast
~ Extreme Speed

This set is godlike. This Dragonite is meant to be a Skarm lure, on the team I was using I struggled to beat Chansey + Skarm + Hazards since Volt-Turn can't really do much to it other than continually take hazard damage. So I ran this set with Fire Blast, which kills the core since FB should KO Skarm even in rain (after SR). The power drop isn't noticeable, and Ferrothorn takes like 51% outside of rain (which is useful since Fire Punch tends to do less) but I will admit hitting Ferro in rain is hard (but so is running Fire Punch, so I don't miss it too much). It still KO's Gene / Sciz in rain since they typically die to any fire attack, and I'm sure the investment helps. The nature is so that Genesect can't OHKO with Ice Beam (+1 Atk > +1 SAtk). It can set up and still easily kill things at +2. The only sad thing is that at +1, even if it ran +Spe, it still can't outpace Scarf Gene.

Oh my word, DoughBoy. I've loves Kabutops forever and now you have given me an excuse to try it out. It may just be me, but Kabutops there looks like a great Volcarona partner. Volc comes in on its Grass weakness, as well as Breloom/Scizor trying to priority-kill it. Kabutops can kill Tornadus, Rapid Spin, set Rocks, and counter Rain/Sand pretty well. With that duo, you just need something to resist Water, Electric, Ground, and Rock. Like Breloom.

I'm theorymoning. I'm just going to experiment with a team. So pumped.
(Are you allowed to use Kabutops and Genesect on the same team or is that violating Species Clause...?) EDIT: /sarcasm

Oh my word, DoughBoy. I've loves Kabutops forever and now you have given me an excuse to try it out. It may just be me, but Kabutops there looks like a great Volcarona partner. Volc comes in on its Grass weakness, as well as Breloom/Scizor trying to priority-kill it. Kabutops can kill Tornadus, Rapid Spin, set Rocks, and counter Rain/Sand pretty well. With that duo, you just need something to resist Water, Electric, Ground, and Rock. Like Breloom.

I'm theorymoning. I'm just going to experiment with a team. So pumped.
(Are you allowed to use Kabutops and Genesect on the same team or is that violating Species Clause...?)
They have different pokédex numbers.

I am probably going to be yelled at for this set but here it is.

Exeggutor@starf berry
Nature:modest
Trait:harvest
Evs: 4 hp, 252 Spatk, 252 speed
moves:
substitute
protect
energy ball/giga drain
psychic

Probably the most high risk high reward thing I have ever tried for the hell of it and it was pretty decent for a poorly built team focusing on its use. It works like this. Bring it in on something it wont die to so typically a physical attacker. sub to berry range and net boost with protect until it gets a special attack,speed, or evasiveness boost. If your still behind the sub it can proceed to mini sweep and even sweep entirely if your lucky. If not you can at least take one pokemon down.

Energy ball is prefered since it keeps it in berry range. However, giga drain is possible if you wish to make use of the defense though you better be sure about it since it will stop the boosts almost all the time. Psychic is used for a secondary stab and provides decent coverage for it.

This set works well in weatherless despite increasing the luck factor it plays. Weatherless is also the only place it can function without being outclassed by a chlorophyll set. Regardless it has troubles against steels so having them eliminated is crucial to it's success. Good partners would be magneton and magnezone since it is there specialty and can volt switch it in free. Other good partners would be Dugtrio and gravity landorus. Be careful with gravity landorus since exegguctor will kick itself over a perfect accuracy fire blast. Pokemon that can take special hits such as the pink blobs will be a god send for it.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Just saying,

Terrakion @ Rock Gem
Trait: Justified
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe

~ Swords Dance
~ Substitute
~ Close Combat
~ Stone Edge

A lot of Terrak's counter's are deal and killed by Rock Gem. This meta, Gliscor are no longer afraid of Terrak. They run more speed and such, and even the defensive ones run more speed and stuff. Jellicent actually stay in. The metagame has developed to meet faster, offensive threats, which means this set is actually at its peak right now. Surprise kills tons of shit. My two sense kk, bye

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
A set I've been tinkering with:

Celebi @ Tanga Berry
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 120 SpD / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Psychic
- U-turn

Basically, a lead that's almost guaranteed to get SR up turn 1. With Tanga Berry it takes about 83% from Expert Belt Genesect's +1 U-Turn and about 92% from from its +1 Ice Beam (currently the EVs give it +1 SpA, I'm trying to decide which boost to give it), at which point it can safely get out and either Recover or... well, die later. Psychic lets it hurt Tentacruel and fighters such as Breloom (Speed EVs outspeed 252 Jolly Breloom), Terrakion and Conkeldurr. U-Turn is primarily for momentum purposes. Does it beat Deoxys-D? Not really, but it can U-Turn out of whatever it does and go to a setup sweeper.

Again, I'm still messing around with how to work this set, so feedback is appreciated.

That's Celebi's pretty nice for the ability to SR and U-turn. I want to say give it HP fire to kill Genesect and Scizor, but that forfeits either Psychic or Recover.

It's illegal now, but this was my favorite hail abuse set-

Froslass @ Leftovers
Snow Cloak
Timid Nature/EVs- 252 Sp Atk/252 Speed/4 Sp Def
IVs- 22 HP
- Substitute
- Disable
- Blizzard/Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Perfect for late game cleanup under hail. It's perfect with proper entry hazard support and annoys the crap out of everyone. It beats basically anything slower, even Blissey/Chansey. The idea is to sub up and either get some miss hax with snow cloak or sponge a hit. Once you take the hit, disable their move. Heatran, Jellicent, basically any mono-attacking pokemon can no longer hit you and gets chipped down by the perfect bolt-beam coverage. Blizzard hits harder and has perfect accuracy in hail, but Ice Beam is good if you don't want to get PP stalled. You can also disable recovery moves, which is the way to beat Blissey and Chansey. They can't seismic toss you due to the ghost typing and you can wear them down. Speaking of immunity to normal/fighting, you can beat Lucario, Conk, Terrakion, Breloom and basically any fighting type by disabling their only move they can hit you with. Keep in mind, plenty of miss hax will occur thanks to snow cloak and the leftovers recovery just allows to keep going at it for eternity. I use 22 HP IVs to hit 272 HP, perfectly divisible by 4, 8, and 16, allowing a perfect sub/leftovers/stealth rock number.

I used to love it for its uniqueness and the fact that no one ever predicted it. Due to the recent snow cloak ban, R.I.P. Froslass. ;(

I have an experimental set I am running. Steel types MUST be gone completely from the oppossing battlers team for it to work, but if they are, I promise, this rapes people.....

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpDef / 4 HP
Moveset:
-Conversion
-Recover
-Toxic / Shadow Ball / Signal Beam
-Psychic / Tri-Attack / Signal Beam

With the mechanics of conversion, it promises to change Porygon2's type every time, albeit, it is at random. Thing is, Pory only has one type weakness....Fighting. With it's incredible bulk after Eviolite, you get a tank, and after what an opponent thinks is a relatively free switch in, they get walled, since their fighting type Poke gets absolutely walled since Conversion removes it's Normal typing on it's first usage.

Moveset must include Conversion and Recover. Otherwise, it's all up to the rest of your team's options as to what else to use in moveslots three and four. I believe Toxic and Psychic are the better options, because Psychic can hit those fighting types hard, and whatever resists, and isn't a Steel type (remember, I said Steels need to be gone before this is attempted), can take quite a bit of residual damage from Toxic (except Starmie and Chansey/Blissey, due to their Natural Cure abilities.

Tri-Attack can be a STAB move without Conversion if needed, and also, Signal Beam, and Shadow Ball also allow for type resistance after Conversion, but they seem to be lesser options, due to Signal Beam's low base power, and Shadow Ball's near identical coverage with Psychic.

Still loses to pretty much any defensive / support pokemon, and there isn't even a guarantee that you won't change into a Rock or Steel type. Fighting types don't typically like switching into Pory anyway because of the risk of Thunder Wave.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
A set I've been tinkering with:

Celebi @ Tanga Berry
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 120 SpD / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
- Psychic
- U-turn

Basically, a lead that's almost guaranteed to get SR up turn 1. With Tanga Berry it takes about 83% from Expert Belt Genesect's +1 U-Turn and about 92% from from its +1 Ice Beam (currently the EVs give it +1 SpA, I'm trying to decide which boost to give it), at which point it can safely get out and either Recover or... well, die later. Psychic lets it hurt Tentacruel and fighters such as Breloom (Speed EVs outspeed 252 Jolly Breloom), Terrakion and Conkeldurr. U-Turn is primarily for momentum purposes. Does it beat Deoxys-D? Not really, but it can U-Turn out of whatever it does and go to a setup sweeper.

Again, I'm still messing around with how to work this set, so feedback is appreciated.

I love using Celebi, tried alot of sets. And I'm using right now this set as SR setter :

@

176 HP / 152 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
-SR
-Leaf Storm
-U-turn
-Recover

The purpose is not to lead against Genesect with that though, but I don't think that's the best idea to try to fight Genesect with Celebi just to put SR. I believe for this purpose there are better "leads".
Imo Recover can be changed, it depends on the role Celebi will have to fulfil. By the way Lead storm and U-turn 2HKO Breloom after some SR dmg (and maybe a life orb recoil iirc). So I don't think Psychic is a better option because anyway Breloom can't touch you.
For the EVs I just have no idea, I will probably adapt them later, for now I just copied Smogon's spread. I don't have much experience on it but you could modulate it in order to get more survability.
So it's not really a "creative" moveset, just an opinion on the other set.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I really like to pair up u-turn Celebi with a trapper. U-turn is not the most common move on Celebi so you can take advantage of that. On a rain team, you can potentially perish song on Politoed, switch to Celebi on the second turn of Perish Song and then u-turn out to a trapper.

Additionally, after a U-turn from Celebi you are guaranteed to OHKO Tornadus-T, a very common Celebi switch-in, with Gothitelle's Thunder after rocks. Without rocks, there's a 56% chance to OHKO regardless if you get minimum damage with U-turn on the Tornadus, and a 70% if you get max damage.

After Max Damage U-turn 252 SpAtk Gothitelle Thunder vs 0 HP/12 SpDef Tornadus-T (-SpDef) : 94.03% - 111.19% (68.75% chance to OHKO)
After Minimum Damage U-turn 252 SpAtk Gothitelle Thunder vs 0 HP/12 SpDef Tornadus-T (-SpDef) : 92.65% - 109.56% (56.25% chance to OHKO)

The EVs on Tornadus are for giving Genesect an attack boost upon switching in with a neutral attack nature to power up superpower.

I'm confused. For the example you give Tornadus can just U-turn out of Gothitelle anyway.

Celebi is cool though, I like bulky TWave sets in particular a lot in this metagame.

Still loses to pretty much any defensive / support pokemon, and there isn't even a guarantee that you won't change into a Rock or Steel type. Fighting types don't typically like switching into Pory anyway because of the risk of Thunder Wave.
Conversion only allows you to change into types that are in your moveset. Why would I change into a Rock or Steel type? My moveset only allows Porygon2 to change into Poison, Psychic, or maybe Bug or Ghost, depending on which moveset is chosen.

Conversion only allows you to change into types that are in your moveset. Why would I change into a Rock or Steel type? My moveset only allows Porygon2 to change into Poison, Psychic, or maybe Bug or Ghost, depending on which moveset is chosen.
If I remember correctly, conversion 2 changes you into a type that resists the move latest used against you. (S)he might have mistaken it for that.

I really like to pair up u-turn Celebi with a trapper. U-turn is not the most common move on Celebi so you can take advantage of that. On a rain team, you can potentially perish song on Politoed, switch to Celebi on the second turn of Perish Song and then u-turn out to a trapper.

Additionally, after a U-turn from Celebi you are guaranteed to OHKO Tornadus-T, a very common Celebi switch-in, with Gothitelle's Thunder after rocks. Without rocks, there's a 56% chance to OHKO regardless if you get minimum damage with U-turn on the Tornadus, and a 70% if you get max damage.

After Max Damage U-turn 252 SpAtk Gothitelle Thunder vs 0 HP/12 SpDef Tornadus-T (-SpDef) : 94.03% - 111.19% (68.75% chance to OHKO)
After Minimum Damage U-turn 252 SpAtk Gothitelle Thunder vs 0 HP/12 SpDef Tornadus-T (-SpDef) : 92.65% - 109.56% (56.25% chance to OHKO)

The EVs on Tornadus are for giving Genesect an attack boost upon switching in with a neutral attack nature to power up superpower.
IIRC correctly, Gothitelle doesn't learn Thunder. Sorry annoying nitpick, but it kind of matters.

Joel are those evs maximized in defenses? I would think that maximum HP investment would yield much more defensive gain, seeing as how porygon2 doesn't have the biggest HP and because of evoilite its defenses are already crazy high.

Also I would still imagine bolt-beam would be the best coverage, even if its not stabbed.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm confused. For the example you give Tornadus can just U-turn out of Gothitelle anyway.

Celebi is cool though, I like bulky TWave sets in particular a lot in this metagame.
Scarf Gothitelle outspeeds Tornadus by one point.
IIRC correctly, Gothitelle doesn't learn Thunder. Sorry annoying nitpick, but it kind of matters.
i guess I was thinking Meloetta. you really need rocks up for gothitelle to do anything i guess, but it pretty much guarantees tornadus faints. theres a 100% chance to ohko if you don't get absolute minimum damage from celebi u-turn (with rocks up). A thunderbolt will do 93.75% if there is minimum damage.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
what about this?

Breloom (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

focus punch here does a lot of damage even to fight resistor.

Staraptor LURE

Now, here's something I hate.
Gliscor.
And here's something else I hate,
Deoxy's D,
Does anyone even like Ferrothorn?
Here's something else,
Skarmory.
What about Forretress? like him?

All these pokemon have a base HP of 75 or less (354hp with max investment)

so here's a hottie of a lure for you :-)

JOLLY NATURE KAMIKAZEE/DEMOLITION STARAPTOR

He lives up to the name of his ability, because captain Japanese WW2 pilot, is
RECKLESS.

choice scarf/quick claw
31hp IV/31Speed IV
172 EV's in hp gives this bad boy 354hp. Remember that.
86 EV's in Attack, because you're still going to smash peoples faces in if they don't have a physical wall.
252 EV's in speed, because there are alot of base 100 speed pokemon,
and they DO NOT like you. Picture them as Naval carriers, with AA guns, and they really don't like poor old kamikazee staraptor. NOT AT ALL.

Give him a majestic and luscious moveset, that many birds pray upon a feather for,

BRAVE BIRD - obligatory ability boosted stab of despair and despair.
CLOSE COMBAT - I hate blissey
U-TURN - for people who enjoy scouting to see what the foe will going to switch into.
FINAL GAMBIT - the crux of flying with Asia Pacific, 354HP means you will OHKO all of the above physical threats.
ALL OF THEM.
No questions asked, just dead, very very dead.

Now,
What you want to do, is bring in this nugget of a pokemon in on the revenge,
and either force a switch or start plowing, because he still hits like a retarded bird plane of doom.
This Staraptor is really angry and wants to destroy himself, just to serve you.
He is very loyal, and really likes people who bring in any pokemon ever, except jellicent on Close Combat, he hates that and usually runs back to his pokeball.
Think of him as the prediction players best friend, happily flying in a rainbow of joy, but alas, this Staraptor will drive skull, beak, and feather into your opponents pokemon until they are beaten into submission and either run, or miraculously Disconnect.
(Proven that people will ragequit.)

He will pave the way for all your pretty little physical sweepers, allowing your lovely Conkeldurr to punch your opponent repeatedly until submission, the same works for Toxicroak on rain teams, because he hates Skarmory and Gliscor, alot.

Many thanks for reading and I hope you too, will reminisce about WW2 as you play this pokemon.

Who knows? maybe you'll call his shiny form the 'Red Baron'

HE KILLS SO MUCH AND PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE THE BAD BOY EMO BIRD.
CAPS LOOK IS COOL, BUT TOO MAINSTREAM SO I'M SWAPPING BACK NOW.

Staraptor is no pussy, he doesn't dick around, don't even think twice about taunt leads, just kill yourself at them.

In all seriousness this set is very effective, and hopefully my "Tactful" approach to sharing it will help you to see.

Edit: Can someone please run damge calcs for stab brave bird off reckless and 297 attack?
Maybe some on close combat and u-turn?

Staraptor LURE

that's a nice build strategy, but I wouldn't be stupid enough to leave my Ferrothorn out against a revenge killer close-combat pokemon. unless I had rocky helm equipped.
-----

Golem's Revival

*NOTE: This build is strictly for sandstorm teams*
Leftovers, Sturdy
Nature: Careful, EV's: 200 hp/56 def/252 sp. def.
Sucker punch, Thunder punch, Stone edge, Earthquake

Reason for Golem's revival
-He's a bad-@ss looking Pokemon.
-He fills a great spot as a soaker on a sandstorm team.
-Sandstorm gives him a 33% Special Defense increase
-Immunity to electric type moves and thunder-wave
-Fire resistance will make Golem an excellent choice to switch in when you are using a steel type Pokemon.
-Stealth rock resistance.
-He can take Metagross's bullet punch just fine.

Expectations
-He will destroy Starmie, Tentacruel, Celebi, Gyrados, Gengar, Jirachi, Metagross, Toxicroak, Thundurus-T, Jellicant, Blissey, Skarmory, Salamence, Dragonite, Venasaur. Possibly others.

Explanations
-Upon switching in Golem against Starmie, Golem will only lose 50% HP or less from Scald. He won't get hit again because Sucker Punch will kill Starmie.
-I've only died twice against water attacks, that was against a Spec'd Latios (using surf) and a Politoed (unknown build, used hydro pump). Although, Golem HAS survived before against Politoed Hydro Pump.

Weaknesses
-Hydro pump accompanied by strong water-type pokemon
-Terrakion (?)

Notes
-I haven't been able to test his vessel when it comes to fighting type pokemon. Believe it or not, I haven't ran into a lot. I have used Golem on my team for at least 30 battles and rarely has he been totally useless (as in, dying in 1-2 turns).
I am confident in Golem.

Conclusion
Golem is probably the ONLY pokemon you can benefit from Sandstorm with, that is a menace to water/grass pokemon. His typing is deceiving.

Usefulness
4.5/5 stars.

^You do have some valid points and I could possibly see golem having some use in OU sandstorm teams. The fact that he can kill that list of pokemon with ease is actually pretty amazing :o

PsychoZam

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psych Up

This set is really gimmicky but if you pull it off its one of the most satisfying sweeps you'll ever have, and magic guard+sash makes him probably the only mon who can pull it off. The concept of it is if your opponent has a special boosting sweeper, such as calm mind users or quiver dancers like valcarona, you let them boost to their hearts content, sac a pokemon, than switch in with Alaka and psych up. Psyshock is essential for hitting calm mind/quiver dancers through their unboosted defensive stat. Super fun to use and unexpected!

^You do have some valid points and I could possibly see golem having some use in OU sandstorm teams. The fact that he can kill that list of pokemon with ease is actually pretty amazing :o

PsychoZam

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Psych Up

This set is really gimmicky but if you pull it off its one of the most satisfying sweeps you'll ever have, and magic guard+sash makes him probably the only mon who can pull it off. The concept of it is if your opponent has a special boosting sweeper, such as calm mind users or quiver dancers like valcarona, you let them boost to their hearts content, sac a pokemon, than switch in with Alaka and psych up. Psyshock is essential for hitting calm mind/quiver dancers through their unboosted defensive stat. Super fun to use and unexpected!
Adding to that, it's a set that works well even if it doesn't get to psych up against something. That's probably the most important part, it should be useful in almost every game.
Personally, I dislike focus blast for it's bad accuracy. It is however used a lot, so I suppose that it's considered good enough to use on some sets (such as this one).
If it's going to copy a lot of boosts, maybe hidden power fighting will have enough power, but the 30 speed iv's might be unwanted. The drop in power could also be too big for the games that you won't be able to copy boosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)