Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: MitchTheTits
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=161874
Friend Code: 4084 3345 2776

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon:
I was set up a shell smash on my cloyster. He tried to KO my cloyster with a mach punch by a infernape but it did not, and i K.Oed it with an Razor shell. He sends out mamoswine and I used icicle spear.it did a little more than half while his Ice shard did nothing. He used ice shard again and it still did nothing. while i K.O.ed it with Razor shell. Then he Disconnected from both the chat and the battle.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: (Y/N) ;Yes i have i have p.m.ed him and messaged him and he has yet to reply. Today we were chatting and this is is what he said.

<Huskisson906> Hello
<Huskisson906> Mitch
<MitchTheTits> yo y u stalkin me
<Huskisson906> you disconnected on our battle
<MitchTheTits> its called a ragequit
<MitchTheTits> lol
<Huskisson906> and it's not allowed
<MitchTheTits> OHNO
<MitchTheTits> ;[
<Huskisson906> -.- i'm willing to bet that is sarcam
<MitchTheTits> i just had some dc on me, am I complaining? no.
<Huskisson906> but you can report them
<MitchTheTits> i can also give a fuck
<MitchTheTits> but i dont
<MitchTheTits> and i wont
<Huskisson906> i know you don't
<MitchTheTits> ...you trollin me?
<Huskisson906> i don't believe so
<MitchTheTits> so, did you report me for ragequitting giving you a win? I don't see the sense in that.
<Huskisson906> i haven't reported you yet
<MitchTheTits> oh, ok. yet.
<Huskisson906> that being the key word here
<MitchTheTits> So if i were to leave this chat to battle another person, would that lead to a report?
<Huskisson906> no,
<Huskisson906> well actualy
<MitchTheTits> ok then.
Your opponent ended the battle.

This person had disconnected against many people so to stop this person from continuely disconnecting please write this person into the black list.

Oh and Mitch if you are reading this then i don't care what you think... Don't D/C and you won't get reported.

Time for updates to the blacklist:

1) Super Mash Bro has not been added to the blacklist. While nearly everything we have is in order, we'd like to see the PM conversation you, hades666 had with your accusee. We've asked you for the PM logs and you have yet to reply.

2) ToxicGasGIANT has not been added to the wifi blacklist. abcd, you have a good report, but you need to talk to your opponent over VM or PM to make sure it's not a misunderstanding.

3) PsychoHypno has not be added. Again, we need you to give some evidence of your PM conversation. Also, HikenNoAce92, insulting your opponent at the closure of the battle doesn't help your case.

4) MitchTheTits, however, has been added to the wifi blacklist. What poor sportsmanship and what a corrupted view of what's acceptable in wifi battling...

If any of the users that weren't added this time around rack up another report from someone else, we'll definitely take these earlier reports into consideration.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: TehWrongGuy
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=158510
Friend Code: Not sure because I've closed the window and his profile doesn't specify it
(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number: -

This person disconected before losing 5:0, pretty simple... He did not reply further on the chat... I proceeded to send him a personal message to which he also did not reply

I give you the link to the screenshot of the PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/sobxpw.jpg

In my previous post on this topic (which was deleted according to not being in this form), I had posted our conversation, I cannot do so now due to my post being deleted, but the chat wasn't anything special and he barely replied at the start of the battle, much less the end/incident

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Pokemaster98
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=147688
Friend Code: 2237 3426 6970 (BW)
(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number: I received a message saying that there was a problem with the battle video when I tried to get a number for it. I have the battle video saved, however, and can upload it to YouTube if needed.

I called him out on using a Meloetta-P without having used the move Relic Song to change its form. This is a log from after the battle:

<Pokemaster98> Fuck you and your volcarona
<squirtli> Says the guy that uses hacks
<Pokemaster98> That thing should be classified as an uber
<Pokemaster98> HACKS??? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
<squirtli> Meloetta can't naturally be in that form >.>
<Pokemaster98> I have a move that changes it's formes
<squirtli> You have to attack with that move for it to change forms
Your opponent disconnected.
EDIT: Here's a link to a screenshot of said chat - http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/squirtli75/pokemaster98hacks.png?t=1351822459

(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number: I received a message saying that there was a problem with the battle video when I tried to get a number for it. I have the battle video saved, however, and can upload it to YouTube if needed.
If you can upload a video for proof, that would be fantastic. It would flat out prove your case and get your opponent on the hacker's list.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Painsama
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=132883
Friend Code: cant read it because i clicked the chat away when i was trying to report

(yesterday)

<Justindy> Heey
<Painsama> Hello .. NU right?
<Justindy> Yea haha i trying a new team btw
<Painsama> ok

(right when the battle started) and wen online for some other battle 2 min after.

(today)

<Justindy> Hello
<Justindy> Question .. you are not gonna DC again on me like yesterday?
<Painsama> Ok

Yesterday right before we had the battle he DC on me and went on the chat and battled someone else.. and he did it again like 10 min ago.

The user Masterhand Disconeccted

Quote:
Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Masterhand
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=164878
Friend Code: 5115 0236 4540 (BW)

I was about to win with a venasaur sweep, however, the user DC with two pokes left, when i complained, he said that i disconeccted, that just ridiculous XD, how i can dc in a match that i was about to win?.

Player - battle9692

Volcarona basically sweeping his team,down to his last 2 , were definitley going to lose and simply left chat and DC'ed. Please note. Thanks. Info below-

Battle Info

Lilligant562 vs battle9692

Your FC: 4857 4717 8275 (BW)
Opponent's FC: 2967 6482 8618 (BW)
Ruleset: BW2 OU

Chat-

<Lilligant562> Hy!
<battle9692> hey
<Lilligant562> on my way
<battle9692> me 2
<Lilligant562> =]
<battle9692> im in
<Lilligant562> can see me?
<Lilligant562> wait i cannot lol
<battle9692> yeah
<battle9692> rc
<Lilligant562> 1min sry
<Lilligant562> =]
<Lilligant562> gl=]

DC screen, my connection was Ok of course

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: alvichocolatte
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=165167

Friend Code: 0175 9544 4247

Don't have a battle video. I had to leave. His name was ****me. He had an english Melotta.

Log is here:
<alvichocolatte> yo
<a cat the destroyer> HI
<alvichocolatte> ou match?
<a cat the destroyer> LET'S BATTLE!
<a cat the destroyer> yea
<alvichocolatte> hahaha okay
<a cat the destroyer> got to test my team
<a cat the destroyer> setting up my ds
<alvichocolatte> me too
<a cat the destroyer> just got everyone to 50
<alvichocolatte> can you give me ur fc
<alvichocolatte> wat?
<alvichocolatte> why not 100?
<a cat the destroyer> i havent beaten the elite 4 yet
<alvichocolatte> k then
<a cat the destroyer> 4685 6263 7213
<a cat the destroyer> going to the pc
<a cat the destroyer> going in now
<alvichocolatte> same here
<a cat the destroyer> i see u
<alvichocolatte> wait
<alvichocolatte> you mean to tell me you have pokemon below 100?
<a cat the destroyer> meloetta?
<a cat the destroyer> yea i do
<alvichocolatte> k i'll go easy on you
<a cat the destroyer> whats with your username?
<alvichocolatte> what? Fuckme? hahah
<alvichocolatte> im just trying to be hillarious
<a cat the destroyer> hack?
<alvichocolatte> nope
<alvichocolatte> i got it from japanese event from my cousin
<alvichocolatte> and traded it
<alvichocolatte> you can see the cherish ball
<a cat the destroyer> why is it in english then?
<alvichocolatte> that's the ar part
<a cat the destroyer> i have to go
<a cat the destroyer> bye
<alvichocolatte> so i use AR so i can nickname the traded pokemon
<alvichocolatte> k..

Admitted to hacking above.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: alvichocolatte
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=165167
Friend Code: 0175 9544 4247

Don't have a battle video. I had to leave. His name was ****me. He had an english Melotta.

Log is here:
<alvichocolatte> yo
<a cat the destroyer> HI
<alvichocolatte> ou match?
<a cat the destroyer> LET'S BATTLE!
<a cat the destroyer> yea
<alvichocolatte> hahaha okay
<a cat the destroyer> got to test my team
<a cat the destroyer> setting up my ds
<alvichocolatte> me too
<a cat the destroyer> just got everyone to 50
<alvichocolatte> can you give me ur fc
<alvichocolatte> wat?
<alvichocolatte> why not 100?
<a cat the destroyer> i havent beaten the elite 4 yet
<alvichocolatte> k then
<a cat the destroyer> 4685 6263 7213
<a cat the destroyer> going to the pc
<a cat the destroyer> going in now
<alvichocolatte> same here
<a cat the destroyer> i see u
<alvichocolatte> wait
<alvichocolatte> you mean to tell me you have pokemon below 100?
<a cat the destroyer> meloetta?
<a cat the destroyer> yea i do
<alvichocolatte> k i'll go easy on you
<a cat the destroyer> whats with your username?
<alvichocolatte> what? Fuckme? hahah
<alvichocolatte> im just trying to be hillarious
<a cat the destroyer> hack?
<alvichocolatte> nope
<alvichocolatte> i got it from japanese event from my cousin
<alvichocolatte> and traded it
<alvichocolatte> you can see the cherish ball
<a cat the destroyer> why is it in english then?
<alvichocolatte> that's the ar part
<a cat the destroyer> i have to go
<a cat the destroyer> bye
<alvichocolatte> so i use AR so i can nickname the traded pokemon
<alvichocolatte> k..

Admitted to hacking above.
That would be legal hacks. If it knew stuff like Fissure and Sheer Cold, that woud be an illegal hack.

That would be legal hacks. If it knew stuff like Fissure and Sheer Cold, that woud be an illegal hack.
No, that is an illegal hack. A Meloetta with an english name is only obtainable through hacking.

However, I'm not going to take action on any of the latest reports through Justindy's. Why? You guys need to follow up with your opponent by PM or VM on the forums. Battle finder logs are nice supplemental evidence, but you need to actually follow up with your opponent to see that this wasn't just a big misunderstanding. If your VM or PM goes unanswered or they leave a malicious response, then feel free to report them here.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Pokechamp12
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=146134
Friend Code: 3783 4039 7190
(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number: Couldn't upload something wrong with the Pokemon in the video...duh.

Situation:
Okay so I was battling this guy and won. He asked for a rematch and I agreed. I used my sun team V.S. a team that looked uneven. So the battle started and I was winning. Now the hacking begins here: I had a +2 Sp.Atk and Atk. Venusaur. He sent in a Latios (the hacked Pokemon) who took SR damage. I knew Venusaur would die, but from my experience I knew +2 Hidden Power Fire + sun could do a nice chunk to Latios. But Latios took it too good. I guessed because it was resisted but I know it usually does more. So I sent a Victini. He went for a thunderbolt which did more than half to Victini! What? I ignored and went for a banded, adamant U-turn and Latios yes didn't die. And I was so stupid I ignored. I then sent in my Dragonite because SR wasn't on my side so Multi Scale would allow me to Outrage. Yet he killed me with an Ice Beam and it didn't even crit. And this is when I realized he was hacking. I didn't notice leftovers recovery or LO recoil. So he must have Soul Dew. I asked and he said Expert Belt. I later faced him with the fact he is hacking and he denied. I did some damage calculating and he was hacking.

Latios can survive: SR, +2 Sp.Atk HP Fire in sun, and a Banded, adamant U-turn? Also Latios can 2OHKO Dragonite with Multi Scale and he OHKO-ed me with no crit. And Thunderbolt cannot 2OHKO Victini when it has Expert Belt.

Damage calc used: http://masara.byethost15.com/SilverlightDmgCalcTestPage.html

Pics: http://imgur.com/LnwPA,5fghD --- http://imgur.com/LnwPA,5fghD#1

Note: If you visit his profile it seems another user was a victim to his hacking.

~Thanks.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assuming Soul Dew and a Timid 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Spread:

Stealth Rock Damage: 12.5%
HP Fire: 27.81 - 32.78%
(Thunderbolt: 45.45 - 53.66% to Victini; Thunderbolt: 30.49 - 36.07% with Expert Belt)
U-turn: 83.44 - 98.67%

This Latios can OHKO a Multiscale-intact Dragonite with Ice Beam (95.97 - 113.31%) or Draco Meteor (105.26 - 124.45%)

Assuming Expert Belt and a Calm 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD Spread:

Stealth Rock Damage: 12.5%
HP Fire: 31.31 - 37.08%
(Thunderbolt: 24.92 - 29.61% to Victini)
U-turn: 62.63 - 74.17%

Even if you hit for min damage, you should still be able to finish it off. Such a Latios with Ice Beam: 63.15 - 74.92% to Multiscale-enabled Dragonite. All this is moot. This Latios is definitely hacked. Pokechamp12 is dishonorably inaugurated into the wall of shame.

*Damage calcs courtesy of Honko's Damage Calculator.

Yeah! Not only that but he claimed that his Latios had no Sp.Atk EVs which mean Latios can't OHKO the Dragonite but it did. Thank you!

I hate to have to do this but it gets annoying being dcd on.

Reporting EpicZoroark1stGym

My Deo-D was out against his low health burned Jirachi. He wishes as I setup rocks. I predict his switch and kill Landorus with Night Shade, wasting his wish, and then the blue screen. I saw he went to this thread, probably to report me but I had no reason to dc anyway.

FC: i'm on mobile so I could not save it.

Link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=165560

Will update with fc later, if I get it.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Kuro333
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=155991
Friend Code: 1507 2513 2023

Describe the situation when the user disconnected: I was walling his team with my Jirachi and set up a Calm Mind so his Ludicolos Surf wouldnt break my sub. On the next turn, I paralyzed him with Thunder and the infamous blue screen popped up.

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: Yes

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: I asked why they disconnected and they complained about the hax and not having the right item and other things. They said the disconnect was 100% intentional.

Its a shame that everyone who plays now are new and almost always disconnect if they're losing.

EDIT: By the way, this new report system is just making it easier for the disconnecters to get away with it as most people wont bother following up with it.

If yes, please describe what you've done to try to resolve this issue with them: I asked why they disconnected and they complained about the hax and not having the right item and other things. They said the disconnect was 100% intentional.
Can you post logs of the conversation? Can you show us the conversation if it was a PM?

EDIT: By the way, this new report system is just making it easier for the disconnecters to get away with it as most people wont bother following up with it.
I don't see where you're coming from with this. You've always needed to follow up with your opponent after the match if there was a shadow of doubt it wasn't a DC. The reporter is always left with the burden of proof. The new system with the template is simply so users have all the information they need for a sucessful blacklisting clearly outlined.

Can you post logs of the conversation? Can you show us the conversation if it was a PM?

I don't see where you're coming from with this. You've always needed to follow up with your opponent after the match if there was a shadow of doubt it wasn't a DC. The reporter is always left with the burden of proof. The new system with the template is simply so users have all the information they need for a sucessful blacklisting clearly outlined.
It was much easier to report before, the way I used to do it. With the new formula of having to wait a few days for them to respond, it just makes it seem like too much effort and not worth my time. Disconnecters are taking advantage of that and are leaving much more often. From now on, Ill be reporting the way I used to because I only reported when I knew 100% that it was infact a disconnect. If Im unsure, Ill use the set up you recommend.

It was much easier to report before, the way I used to do it. With the new formula of having to wait a few days for them to respond, it just makes it seem like too much effort and not worth my time.
You're misinterpreting it.

There isn't a waiting period between when your blacklist accusation is posted and when we add them to the list. Any waiting comes from trying to contact your opponent after a disconnect / hack encounter to try to clear things up to make sure it wasn't a misunderstanding. If they don't respond in a day or two, especially if they've been on since you sent the message, report them here and they'll be added. If they verify they intentionally DCed or hacking, then you can report them here and on the list they go. What we're trying to avoid here is someone being wrongfully added.

There really isn't change from what we use to do, we've just outlined what should be included in any report. Old reports lacking the information in the template were generally not acted upon due to spotty information.

Is it really that hard to wait a day or two to give your opponent time to respond to your accusation? If they're rampantly disconnecting, then get someone else who's been DCed on to testify to accelerate the process.

From now on, Ill be reporting the way I used to because I only reported when I knew 100% that it was infact a disconnect. If Im unsure, Ill use the set up you recommend.
You are free to report disconnectors and hackers without using the template, just be aware that if your report lacks the information we specify is needed in the template, your accusation will be rejected and possibly deleted as to not set an inappropriate example.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker: Digimon
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=166498
Friend Code:4599 7785 6206

We battled twice and the first time he won, the next time we went at it for about 35 min and i had 4 poke and he had 2, my vaporeon was stalling him out and killed his gliscor leaving 1 left when he disconnected as soon as gliscor hp hit 0, error said my opponent disconnected, i asked him and he replied his ds disconnected(no convo because it erased on clicking report) i asked him if when he was on his last poke and he said yea and asked me to rematch him, he was in the room, if it were true disconnect would he be in the room so fast without problems?

Hello, I would like to report VnE for disconnecting. Unfortunately for him, my Thundurus T paralyzed his Genesect, which also got fully paralyzed on the same turn. When he switched into his Ninetails, I switched into my Politoed, hoping to make him switch. On the turn that I switched in, he went for Will-o-Wisp, which missed. Directly after, I got the unfortunate bluescreen telling me that the other player has disconnected. Hes a fairly new player so I left a warning on his visitor message section. If you feel like you should add him to the disconnecters list, please do so.

His FC is:1679 1883 5191

Hers the chat log but its pretty useless because he left very early on.

<VnE> yo
<FailAtGTA> Hey
<FailAtGTA> Im in and hosting
<VnE> k
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<FailAtGTA> Ive been meaning to test this team against a sun team but they're pretty rare
<VnE> u too
<FailAtGTA> I see you're using BW1
<FailAtGTA> Just so you know, its Thundurus T

Unfortunately, it has happend again. Aeterno disconnected when he realized his Gengar couldnt break my Jirachis substitutes and was going to wall his entire team. Just like the previous person, they are also new to Smogon and I put a message on their wall, telling them that disconnecting is against the rules and running is by far the better option.

His FC is: 2366 3868 9781

Also like before, they left the chat very early on so its useless but here it is.

<FailAtGTA> Hey
<Aeterno> hey
<FailAtGTA> Going in
<FailAtGTA> Good luck
<Aeterno> u too
<FailAtGTA> Lol, I forgot Curse is different for Ghosts

Note: I think adding something to the first post about running instead of disconnecting would help stop some disconnecters from disconnecting. Its just a suggestion, you dont have to put it there.

Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.
From what I can see from your VMs with your first opponent, you've given your opponent less than four minutes to respond to your accusation.

Reporting people here is a last straw measure. Don't jump to conclusions, give your opponent time to clear things up. Have a conversation with him. Try to see if this wasn't a misunderstanding.

From what I can see from your VMs with your first opponent, you've given your opponent less than four minutes to respond to your accusation.

Reporting people here is a last straw measure. Don't jump to conclusions, give your opponent time to clear things up. Have a conversation with him. Try to see if this wasn't a misunderstanding.
Everytime I go to their visitor message section, it says they're offline. If you really think I should wait a day before reporting them, I guess I could do that. Maybe Ill make my own lists of disconnecters, which I can surely keep up to date, but posting here is better as it really benefits many other players who do check the list before each battle, such as myself. I only report if they disconnect later on in the game under circumstances that make it pretty obvious that they are indeed a disconnecter.

Note: 69th post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)