drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why does everyone IRL keep questionin me over smokin weed alone?
i'm guessing these people only smoke weed and drink alcohol and are more into the latter. they associate drugs with the ones they commonly use and as such see it more as a social thing. taking drugs alone also has this stigma of an 'addict' that's portrayed (innaccurately) in media, the thinking is something along the lines of 'taking drugs with friends it's fine, there's social justification. when i do it alone i must be addicted or something...'

it's just silly

i haven't met a guy who smokes weed regularly being against smoking alone

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WE DID IT AMERICA

WEED IS LEGAL IN TWO STATES

HOLY SHIT

KIEF BOWL TIME

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I used to use diphenhydramine a LOT

at lower doses it's really relaxing and fun and makes you feel kinda loopy in my exp. at higher doses it turns into a dissociative...experience. can be fun, but I've read that longterm it can lead to brain damage and impotence/ED. granted, I took around 10 twice/week and sometimes as many as 30 total in a week (10 one night, 20 another).

ps medical in mass, maybe a dream come true? ^_^ or a nightmare...

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i think i like diphenhydramine so much because it feels like a benzodiazepine, [...]
thiiiiissssssss

woke up at 5am or so and i couldnt believe how refreshin that sleepin session was. its like i had never slept this way before. but i knew i had nothin to do in the mornin so i just took another pill and went to sleep until 12pm or so.

i feel so soft/quiet right now. im contemplating taking more DPH but i dont wanna fall asleep really.

how long does the DPH trip last, Vader?'

edit: reading some erowid entries all i can think of is "why is this drug so cheap and legal?"

fuck it, takin 2 more tablets and off to the MtG shop.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
idk how you can just pop 'em like that. I noticed a tolerance building after three days of consecutive use, and from then on I left like three days between dph excursions. I still enjoy very low doses of dph on the rare occasion I take them, but they are kind of a bad memory for me so I mostly keep them in my medicine chest, reserved for a rainy day or allergies.

dph trips are like 4-6 hours max in my exp, but they feel like forever because time moves so slowly. when you get to 250 mgish doses talking and following conversations become hard because there's a little dissociation, but the body high is really intense and I enjoy it a LOT. it isn't anything super severe like 500mg+ doses are, but I wouldn't do it in school. watching movies is fun on dph actually!

but be careful, you can get brain and kidney damage from it too

let's see, also uhhh

don't drive on it

try smoking weed on dph sometime, it's a super nice body high. having taken oxycodon, I would compare it favorably because the only consequence is "I'm tired" instead of "I wish I had more oxycodone," plus you'll laugh your ass off if you don't take TOO too much dph

DON'T COMBINE ALCOHOL WITH DPH. EVER. YOU WILL DIE.

cim

if you're popping a large number of legal OTC pills, DXM is in my mind way better than what I've learned about DPH. I really don't want to have hallucinations I can't distinguish from reality, etc. DXM can get you nice and dissociated just fine

v

a dissociation is a hallucination that's indistinguishable from reality

tape

idk how you can just pop 'em like that. I noticed a tolerance building after three days of consecutive use, and from then on I left like three days between dph excursions. I still enjoy very low doses of dph on the rare occasion I take them, but they are kind of a bad memory for me so I mostly keep them in my medicine chest, reserved for a rainy day or allergies.

dph trips are like 4-6 hours max in my exp, but they feel like forever because time moves so slowly. when you get to 250 mgish doses talking and following conversations become hard because there's a little dissociation, but the body high is really intense and I enjoy it a LOT. it isn't anything super severe like 500mg+ doses are, but I wouldn't do it in school. watching movies is fun on dph actually!

but be careful, you can get brain and kidney damage from it too

let's see, also uhhh

don't drive on it

try smoking weed on dph sometime, it's a super nice body high. having taken oxycodon, I would compare it favorably because the only consequence is "I'm tired" instead of "I wish I had more oxycodone," plus you'll laugh your ass off if you don't take TOO too much dph

DON'T COMBINE ALCOHOL WITH DPH. EVER. YOU WILL DIE.
i thought you needed around 350-400mg~ to get a trip. so 250mg is ok? i really wanna try it with weed now. also i thought the kidney/brain damage was because a lot of DPH meds come with paracetamol???

tape

its way better than alcohol, ill give you that.

in case i havent posted this here before, this is Taimapedia, 420chan's own drug wiki. they have a plethora of different boards for drugs in 420chan.org

I'm a frequent user of marijuana (daily) but I have no experience with other drugs besides the occassional alcoholic beverage. In fact, the first time I got drunk was New Year's eve. Everyone told me to just drink and not smoke that night but I ended up smoking anyway and it was a whole ton of fun. Anyway, a friend and I plan on trying MDMA for the first time and I was just curious of opinions of what to do while on it, whether or not to cross it with other drugs, that kind of thing.

I also am really interested in trying ketamine so...yeah there's that

a dissociation is a hallucination that's indistinguishable from reality
no, you're thinking of delirium. Disassociation is what the name implies, the mind no longer being associated with the body, hence, out-of-body experiences and the "k-hole," resulting form usage of ketamine, dxm, pcp, etc.

DPH is a deliriant, not a disassociative

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Vader said:
i fell asleep watching the shadow of a cowboy ride off into the sunset and become an elephant.

i dont know why i loved that line so much but i do haha
but i need to stop taking so much dph, all the long term harmful effects are scaring me
i just need to be able to get to sleep urgh

Anyone have experience with Afghan Kush? My friend got ahold of a quarter ounce of fresh medically-grown stuff and we're smoking some of it Friday, I'm excited haha. It'll be my first time smoking an actual strain.

cim

Seriously, scientifically it can reverse the aging (I call it dying) process.
no, you're really, really full of shit.

also vader: read flounder's post. you can be dissociated and know you're dissociated. it's deliriants that do that trick.

also vader if you have never actually dissociated you seriously need to try it

Anyone have experience with Afghan Kush? My friend got ahold of a quarter ounce of fresh medically-grown stuff and we're smoking some of it Friday, I'm excited haha. It'll be my first time smoking an actual strain.
unless you smoke regularly take ONE HIT and wait a few minutes. Trust me.

cim

Anyway, a friend and I plan on trying MDMA for the first time and I was just curious of opinions of what to do while on it, whether or not to cross it with other drugs, that kind of thing.
don't cross it with anything, pre and post load to minimize brain damage, don't do it more than once every 1-3 months, don't be on SSRIs, drink water, dance

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
don't get all worked up about the state ballot measures, until this conservative as fuck SCOTUS signs off on it, it's a pipe dream

unless you smoke regularly take ONE HIT and wait a few minutes. Trust me.
Wow, that strong eh? Normally it takes like an hour for the stuff to kick in but most of what I've smoked has been pretty shitty. Fastest high I've gotten was my first high and that still took 20 minutes, thanks for the warning lol.

cim

Wow, that strong eh? Normally it takes like an hour for the stuff to kick in but most of what I've smoked has been pretty shitty. Fastest high I've gotten was my first high and that still took 20 minutes, thanks for the warning lol.
i don't have specific experience with afghan kush versus other medical strains, this is just general advice for stepping from high mids to med grade.

If it really takes you an hour to peak, maybe take another hit. what you want to avoid is getting uncomfortably high. but only some people are uncomfortable at the [8]-[10] range.

if you can hit a bong, the onset is faster

Ah, alright. Yeah there'll be time between hits anyways cause we're splitting with four people. And we're using a bubbler; I haven't had the experience of hitting that or a bong before but from what I understand they're pretty similar. But yeah, I'll post results tomorrow haha.

cim

Ah, alright. Yeah there'll be time between hits anyways cause we're splitting with four people. And we're using a bubbler; I haven't had the experience of hitting that or a bong before but from what I understand they're pretty similar. But yeah, I'll post results tomorrow haha.
same basic concept - cooled smoke lets you put more of it in your lungs so it smacks you in the fucking face right away

hey so this question is mainly for vader but anyone is welcome to help me with it. i might take my first tab tomorrow, and if so i need to figure out the ideal time to start listening to sgt. pepper. i really want to include the album in my trip somehow. should I start it just as effects start to kick in, or maybe wait a little longer? Beforehand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)