Project: Revamp NU

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd like someone to do a Prankster Liepard set with Thunder Wave / Swagger / Foul Play, if anyone has the time / capabilities of doing so. It's surprisingly effective and better than both sets on site imo.

why not just do a revamp of this analysis? i'm pretty sure we can all agree that subseed simisage is bad and a few qc members think that np and all-out-attacker should be merged. i think so too.

the overview of the old analysis is not so great; it just talks about how simisage compares with other grass-types. it barely talks about anything else besides its high speed and nasty plot
I wouldn't be opposed to a Simisage revamp, it is old and needs to be written with Amoonguss in mind. If you are alright with it that would be great :) If not we can just work on this set, as it shouldn't have been rejected so quickly.
Basically I'm reserving Simisage.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Hi,

I'm sorry i had to delay the charizard analysis like that. I have a almost fully-written thing right now because I felt bad and tried to finish it because they didn't immediately take it down. But I saw that it was taken off. Whoever wants to continue, I have almost a fully written thing you can either directly copy off or base yours off of.

I think I might do Murkrow. I'll play around with it seeing as it fits the team I'm making and I'll be using one of the things you mentioned as possible additions for the set. So it might be a few days before I start writing the skeleton, but I'll tentatively take it for now.

Holy Shit Murkrow is amazing in this meta. Consider this a proper reservation.

I think I might do Murkrow. I'll play around with it seeing as it fits the team I'm making and I'll be using one of the things you mentioned as possible additions for the set. So it might be a few days before I start writing the skeleton, but I'll tentatively take it for now.

Holy Shit Murkrow is amazing in this meta. Consider this a proper reservation.
kk go for it

Reserving Luxray.
sure

I'll take Fraxure.
go ahead

Reserving Tangela.
alrighty

I'm also dropping Linoone, feel free to write it up

dropping Luxray sry

I can take over writing Charizard, and I'll work off of Amarillo's thing.

It won't have to go through QC again, right?

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
No one took it after I left it, so I took the initiative to write it up regardless.

also afaik you can't drop things to pick up other ones right away.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
dropping Luxray sry

I can take over writing Charizard, and I'll work off of Amarillo's thing.

It won't have to go through QC again, right?
dropping one analysis and then immediately asking to take over another is also not something to be taken lightly, especially without good reason.

i will be updating the op shortly

took linoone, will be potentially working on a revamp of sawk

marilli

With you
Dingo u noob there's a reservation above

But people who reserved things, make a thread even if it's just WiP perhaps?

hey yo i have a bit of time so i may as well do something. Im happy to do the guts Flareon set as ive used it a bit before.

I can also make some edits to the Miltank analysis that I wrote a while ago as per what you have in the OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)