League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
naminstabuy js js np

nami opens up even more theme botlanes, 2 right in a row meng roit on fiah. if you have the skins you can even throw in top laners and mids too

Wild West
Lonestar Alistar
Cowslut Miss Fortune or Sheriff Caitlyn
Outback Renekton
High Noon TF
(someone else here idk who :[)

Under the Sea
Deep Sea Kog'Maw
Nami
Loch Ness Cho'Gath
Fizz or Siren Cassiopeia
Nautilus

Dragon
Dragonslayer Vayne
Dragon Trainer Lulu
Shyvana
Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV
Dragon Fist Lee Sin

Singalong
Reindeer Kog'Maw
Silent Night Sona

Lunar Revel
Lion Dance Kog'Maw
Guqin Sona
(and the other LR skins)

Frosty
Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Frost Queen Janna
(take your pick of overused frost-theme skins/champs)

If anyone can think of any other good botlane combos with matching skin themes then post. Much more useful than "Who ur fav champ xD" for the fifth time.
(Anivia, btw)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, Amethyst Ashe and Taric, maybe even Armor of the 5th Age because it's the most similar in color. Or that and Heartseeker Vayne since they're both ridiculous bright and colorful skins.
Plus Malphite, Obsidian Malphite especially hue.

Also rem and I discovered that Sheen outdamages 2 Dorans start on Diana, while being ~300 gold more expensive and sacrificing some early HP. We were seeing, with the DFG nerf, what exactly you can build early on Diana - seems like if you are WINNING OR EVEN in lane and know you can get your blue, Sheen/Abyssal/Deathcap is strong, if you're losing lane/getting camped just get 2 Dorans. Sheen will probably help your advantage by producing more damage that cannot be countered by MR (Chalice/Abyssal), but if you're losing I'm not sure if it will let you get back in it.

If I'm doing really well as Wukong I tend to type in /all: you all must be bananas because I'm pretty fed!

cue the groans
Well I lol'd.

Car Theme
Hot Rod Corki
Pitover Customs Blitzcrank

Also, I think they should make a doctor skin for Zed. After all, he is a ninja. With him and one more ninja, we could have a full doctor theme.

Movement Speed
Boots give 25 less movement speed across the board.
All champions have had their base movement speed increased by 25.
I'm thinking it won't be worth it to go Boots+3pots anymore on any champion with a dash (Lee Sin, Fiora, etc.) which means Lee can go Cloth Armor or that new jungle item+pots and still do an effective Lv.2 gank.

Liandry's Lament
Controlled Burn Mage Item
Recipe*:* Haunting Guise, Amplifying Tome
Passive: Dealing spell damage burns enemies for a % of their current life over 3 seconds. This effect deals double damage if the target's movement is impaired.
Definitely gonna try this out on Vladimir. Should work well because Haunting Guise will still give HP and Rylai's and his W slow the target.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
aaaa nami is up on pbe, she looks pretty op support wise. she will effectively kill janna. theres pretty much no reason to use her over nami.

also new arclight varus skin is sexy :3

aaaa nami is up on pbe, she looks pretty op support wise. she will effectively kill janna. theres pretty much no reason to use her over nami.

Nami is extremely strong as a support (and I believe her AP scaling will certainly be nerfed when people play her mid, as well as her support numbers). She is basically a Sona Janna hybrid and her kit does everything. Her only obvious limitations are really mana costs and cooldowns (and to an extent getting jumped on herself instead of the AD, but her range lol...), but now you can build Chalice of Harmony into a support item, and supports tend to max CDR anyway since almost all support items give it... You can't really spam her spells, unlike Sona where you can spam heal for example, but they are quite powerful and Chalice helps a lot. Her versatility makes her pretty hard to counter in lane, imo... if she has a relatively passive AD you can just farm alongside her, I guess, but she's also incredible in engages as well as disengages.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have a feeling Ohmwrecker is gonna be a jungler's wet dream come true.
Ohmwrecker
High End Siege Item
Recipe:Catalyst + Chain Vest
Active: Disables nearby enemy towers for 2.5 seconds, preventing them from attacking

Mercurial Scimtar makes every bruiser Olaf.
Mercurial Scimitar
High End Magic Resistance / Attack Damage Item
Recipe: Quicksilver Sash + B.F. Sword
Active: Cleanses all debuffs from your character. If your character is melee, he gains 100% movement speed for 1 second.

I also want Wolves/Golems/Lizards versions of Wraith Collar
Wraith Collar
Supportive Scouting Item
Recipe: Kage's Pick + Null Magic Mantle
Active: Summons 2 wraiths for 6 seconds that seek the nearest enemy champions. If they reach an enemy champion, they slow him and reveal him for 2.5 seconds.

Also, Nami ult seems like a ridiculous initiation move.

Ohmwrecker won't be good for junglers specifically because it's expensive and too niche to rush in time for tower dive ganks. It's designed for extremely lategame turtle situations where a team is not well-equipped to siege/dive and break the stalemate. Somewhere, a Froggen weeps.

Agreed with Jumpluff. Catalyst is expensive enough as it is and rushing it plus chain vest offers no additional jungle speed or damage, nor does it offer the late game security that GP10 items grant. With the new jungle items coming in, the prospect of going cata+vest doesn't seem too appealing.

Plus you can dive towers well enough with just Tabi.

D: D: D:

I've never done this before...how does one play on "pbe". I'm not really even sure what that stands for. I really wanna try out Nami, she seems so cool! She might be a new support that I can use other than Blitzcrank :P

D: D: D:

I've never done this before...how does one play on "pbe". I'm not really even sure what that stands for. I really wanna try out Nami, she seems so cool! She might be a new support that I can use other than Blitzcrank :P
PBE=Public Beta Environment

You get free RP and IP on there, but you have to provide feedback or you lose your account on there.

Also, OMG SO MANY NEW ITEMS IM OVERLOADED

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22382-pbe-changes-for-11-15-season-3-items-patch-nami

The Ohmwrecker is OP AS FCK

Hey guys! I don't really post here at all but I've recently started playing LoL and I'm looking to improve, so I'm streaming right now at www.twitch.tv/articanus if anyone wants to view and make fun of me/ give suggestions.
hi

ill be sure to watch ur clips =]
i earned a silver medal in this last season at a all time hih rating of 1152, which is one of the best ranks in the world! so i can giev u lots of info and help. stay tuned mr =]

Twitch so much fun, nobody could stop me once rodan started peeling rengar and hec

The new items are actually cool and almost make AD carries feel different. I went Boots>Doran's>Vamp>BORK>Greaves>Hurricane>BT. Would not reccommend bothering with the crit items if you have hurricane, the mirror shots can't crit and (70+25)% AS is really all you need.

Compared to IE/PD build you're generally gonna have a harder time dueling (although lifestealing off nearby minions helps) and peeling off yourself, but the extra aoe damage is noticable. On a champion with a good onhit effect and a reasonable peel comp, hurricane is great.

So fricking mad I forgot to sign up for the PBE this month. I put a note on my desktop but work kept me off my computer for all three days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)