Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam - Season 1 Finals [Won by Ciele]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Blarajan vs Malekith

McMeghan vs Nelson-X

Leggo! I'm sorry, Nelson-X ;-;

McMeghan vs. Nelson-X - Didn't Nelson lose like every single Open to McMeghan? I am amused that this is a playoff match too. Nelson will play him tough but McM too strong.
blarajan vs. Malekith - Malekith is good, but blara is the best damn RU player this side of the Mississippi and can eke out a 3-2 win.
FLCL vs Ciele
Bloo vs Pedrock - Bloo is one of those players who just knows a tier shortly after playing it for the first time, and somehow can play anything. My preseason prediction for a McMeghan v Bloo pivotal playoff matchup can come true in the semifinals!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
oh damn upset of the century. sorry mcmeghan. you should deserve to win this after dominating all the single opens

Go blarajan or Ciele!

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Every time Nelson faced McMeghan during the opens, I predicted him to win. And here, I said McMeghan got this...

Well, predicting Nelson to lose all battles from now.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Lost NU
Lost UU
Lost LC

Ok, now I'm going to explain how this series fucking sucks.

The NU one I missed 2/2 Will-o-Wisp and he killed me with his 80% move. Then, he hit me twice with a 85% move and CH me twice and kill my wall who can't be killed, only by 2 stupid crits.

The UU one I was thinking about the NU thing and I played like a dumb and he won, my fault.

The LC one, I missed a 80% move on a pokemon that killed me 2 pokemon and then, he burned me ( with that pokemon ) with his 10% chance and missed another 80% move and die.

GL in future rounds blarajan, but this series was the worst I have seen in years.

I saved the NU one and the UU one, but que LC no because I raged after all this shit and forgot it, sorry.

I'm sorry about NU and LC. Those were not fun matches, at all.

A lot of luck in NU. Won clean in UU. Got two important misses in LC.

Won 3-0, sorry the RNG wasn't in your favor in those instances. I won't argue the luck; it was significant, and I know it held a lot of importance in the matches. I can just apologize for what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)