Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Classical,

you get Pika the Pikachu.
This Pikachu is a loving Pikachu it wants to help you out by solo'ing one gym leader and one elite four member. Pika is a true wild Pikachu, so t can only learn level-up moves and can never hold an item. Oh, and if it was not really clear, pika has nothing on raichu's, so it cannot evolve.

GL

Classical, my challenge for you is Do-Uno the Doduo. This Doduo, unlike the rest of its kind, has a severe case of single-personality disorder. Whereas Doduo with multiple personalities are fit and healthy, this Doduo was born with its two brains functioning as one. For most species this is fairly usual, but for species like Doduo, this presents various difficulties. First and foremost, it can't use attacks which use more than one of its heads. You can't use Fury Attack or Tri Attack. Because Doduo has no wings, it can't learn Fly.

It's not your job to help Doduo in the traditional sense. You have to let it know that you love it regardless of the state of its mental health. Never let Doduo attack another pokémon with multiple heads - if it sees another, you have to immediately take it to the Pokémon Centre.

When it evolves into Dodrio, it still can't use multi-head attacks, and it must solo these pokémon with Rage:

Dugtrio
Magneton
Doduo
Dodrio
Slowbro
Slowking
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Weezing
Girafarig

Take GameFreak the Charmander. GameFreak thinks itself is Fire/Dragon type, and so must switch out of all ground types and dragon types, but must solo Lorelei. Lastly, Game Freak refuses to use Fire Blast or Blast Burn or Flamethrower, but must learn Dragon Claw and Overheat ASAP.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Classical, take ASBdrill the Weedle. There are no restrictions on it until it evolves into Beedrill. This Beedrill is convinced that it is Deck Knight's favorite, and may only use moves mentioned in its section of the ASB Article in the most recent issue of the Smog. Also, he is convinced that Rare Candies boost his strength, so he must hold one at all times ASAP. Finally, to prove Deck is the true master of Ground-types, ASBdrill must solo at least one of Giovanni's Pokemon on your final battle with him.

His moves are:
Toxic Spikes
Poison Jab
Fury Attack
Twineedle
Cut

Have fun!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Leaf Green Scramble
Sortve mid Difficulty
No rules
No trading

Give me mons.
You poor sap. You get a Zubat with no nickname. You can only teach it moves that begin or end with a vowel (A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. I'll let you figure that last one out ;) ) You can't catch it until you beat Misty. To evolve to Golbat, GameFreak the Charmander must learn Dragon Claw and ASBdrill the Beedrill must learn Pin Missile.

Good luck!

My first HeartGold Scramble update! I've just beaten Falkner.

This is actually a lot harder already than I thought it'd be. I'm in Violet City, having only scraped by Falkner at the first attempt.

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 10, Lonely.

-Tackle
-Growl
-Razor Leaf
-Poisonpowder

She isn't much use. I think she'll grow to be very handy as my adventure continues, but a moveset of Tackle, Growl and Poisonpowder isn't endearing me to her. Having Razor Leaf sitting there mocking me is slightly annoying, but not the end of the world. I can't wait to replace Poisonpowder with Toxic even if that means messing around with a shite team in the Battle Frontier until I've won the first round of an event enough times. She was almost completely useless against Falkner, apart from poisoning his Pidgeotto. Maybe putting it to sleep with Sleepy's Hypnosis would have been better, but I missed the first four times I tried that. Onto Sleepy herself then.

Switch in and win count 0/15
Defeat with poison only count 0/10

Sleepy the Hoothoot [F]

Level 11, Bold.

-Tackle
-Peck
-Foresight
-Hypnosis

In my last Scramble I used a 60% accuracy sleep move, but this time it's going to be a lot more irritating as sleep has been nerfed between generation 1 and 4. Well, not nerfed, but it isn't the absolute equivalent of a KO any more. When I have to use Dream Eater as my secondary attacking move, Hypnosis will probably make me want to die. She was still the star of the show in the gym battle, defeating Pidgey with ease and eventually being the pokémon to defeat Falkner's Pidgeotto. She's my MVP so far.

Fang the Zubat [F]

Level 10, Hasty

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Astonish

At the other end of the scale we have Fang. I'm only allowed to use Leech Life and it really sucks. 20BP and not super-effective against Bellsprout, as well as being not very effective against the gym. All I used her for in the gym battle was to stall out a few turns of Pidgeotto's Roost, so that Sleepy could do more damage. She learns Bite soon, but after that the only other attack I'll be able to use for the majority of the game is Poison Fang. If I solo Clair with Leech Life, Bite and Poison Fang I can learn something else. Alternatively I can spend 40BP at the Frontier on Super Fang, or wait until I beat Erika in Kanto to teach her Giga Drain. LVP, and likely to stay that way, which is a shame, as I really like Crobat.

Overall, I'm really going to find this tough. I can't see Sunkern adding much to the team, and I reckon I'll end up finding Scyther hard to use with <60BP moves and no Technician. Corsola may end up being my MVP and I'm not going to get her until Olivine City's fishing guru gives me the Good Rod. And after that I have a 3% of hooking her.

Leaf Green Scramble
Sortve mid Difficulty
No rules
No trading

Give me mons.
I'll give you one in a moment.

My first HeartGold Scramble update! I've just beaten Falkner.

This is actually a lot harder already than I thought it'd be. I'm in Violet City, having only scraped by Falkner at the first attempt.

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 10, Lonely.

-Tackle
-Growl
-Razor Leaf
-Poisonpowder

She isn't much use. I think she'll grow to be very handy as my adventure continues, but a moveset of Tackle, Growl and Poisonpowder isn't endearing me to her. Having Razor Leaf sitting there mocking me is slightly annoying, but not the end of the world. I can't wait to replace Poisonpowder with Toxic even if that means messing around with a shite team in the Battle Frontier until I've won the first round of an event enough times. She was almost completely useless against Falkner, apart from poisoning his Pidgeotto. Maybe putting it to sleep with Sleepy's Hypnosis would have been better, but I missed the first four times I tried that. Onto Sleepy herself then.

Sleepy the Hoothoot [F]

Level 11, Bold.

-Tackle
-Peck
-Foresight
-Hypnosis

In my last Scramble I used a 60% accuracy sleep move, but this time it's going to be a lot more irritating as sleep has been nerfed between generation 1 and 4. Well, not nerfed, but it isn't the absolute equivalent of a KO any more. When I have to use Dream Eater as my secondary attacking move, Hypnosis will probably make me want to die. She was still the star of the show in the gym battle, defeating Pidgey with ease and eventually being the pokémon to defeat Falkner's Pidgeotto. She's my MVP so far.

Fang the Zubat [F]

Level 10, Hasty

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Astonish

At the other end of the scale we have Fang. I'm only allowed to use Leech Life and it really sucks. 20BP and not super-effective against Bellsprout, as well as being not very effective against the gym. All I used her for in the gym battle was to stall out a few turns of Pidgeotto's Roost, so that Sleepy could do more damage. She learns Bite soon, but after that the only other attack I'll be able to use for the majority of the game is Poison Fang. If I solo Clair with Leech Life, Bite and Poison Fang I can learn something else. Alternatively I can spend 40BP at the Frontier on Super Fang, or wait until I beat Erika in Kanto to teach her Giga Drain. LVP, and likely to stay that way, which is a shame, as I really like Crobat.

Overall, I'm really going to find this tough. I can't see Sunkern adding much to the team, and I reckon I'll end up finding Scyther hard to use with <60BP moves and no Technician. Corsola may end up being my MVP and I'm not going to get her until Olivine City's fishing guru gives me the Good Rod. And after that I have a 3% of hooking her.
Sorry, Jang, but Fang must bite :P

Look at the bright side: Bite is SE vs Morty :D

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
You poor sap. You get a Zubat with no nickname. You can only teach it moves that begin or end with a vowel (A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. I'll let you figure that last one out ;) ) You can't catch it until you beat Misty. To evolve to Golbat, GameFreak the Charmander must learn Dragon Claw and ASBdrill the Beedrill must learn Pin Missile.

Good luck!
Note: ASBdrill can LEARN Pin Missile, just not use it.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
:O I'm offended! Jang, you said that you don't think Sunkern will add much to the team!!! I have to admit, I haven't used a Sunflora since gen 3 (and it was the shadow one in colloseum - it was traded to emerald, just without the training!) so I don't know how aggrivating training it is. But hey, you can evolve it almost straight after you catch it, once you solo the fires!

:O I'm offended! Jang, you said that you don't think Sunkern will add much to the team!!! I have to admit, I haven't used a Sunflora since gen 3 (and it was the shadow one in colloseum - it was traded to emerald, just without the training!) so I don't know how aggrivating training it is. But hey, you can evolve it almost straight after you catch it, once you solo the fires!
Soloing fire pokémon with Mega Drain off a base special attack stat of 30 is a terrifying prospect!

Thanks again for the update JAngrafess. I am already looking forward to you struggling with the poison solo's, even more than your hypnosis ones for your last scramble. ;o. I hope you don"t want to ragequit to often!

Sleepy the Hoothoot [F]

Level 11, Bold.

-Tackle
-Peck
-Foresight
-Hypnosis

Yay! I'm glad my Hoothoot is MVP for at least a little bit, maybe for a while. :D

I am going to do an Emerald Challenge; slowly as I do not have too much time, but I am sometimes bored and I figured this would be really nice.

- Make it quite hard, but not impossible
- I cannot trade
- No death or death-like challenges
- I want the challenges to be AS CREATIVE AS POSSIBLE
- This is the most important rule I have
- I would like the challenges to obtain aspect which I have not seen before (trust me, I have been lurking this entire thread, and before)
- I retain the possibility to deny a challenge, but will keep your reservation
- No pokemon I already used in Emerald: torchic, ralts, lotad, taillow, zigzagoon line.
- I would like to be able to have the HM's on my scramble pokemon

That is all, get ready submitting!!

Plusle, but only if someone else gives you a Minun as well. The electric rodents are your superstars, and thus must always lead your party whenever you get into a double battle! Plusle must always know Helping Hand. Plusle and Minum must duo Tate and Liza without either one fainting.

Minun has no restrictions other than the ones involving Plusle and that it must know Helping Hand just like Plusle.

Present, take Duel the Nincada. As you know well, it has two evolutions - Ninjask and Shedinja. If Ninjask is male, you must use Ninjask (see restrictions below). If female, you must use Shedinja.

Ninjask is scared of speed, and as such must never reach more than +3 Speed. If he does, you must only use Bug moves (this would happen if he's the last one standing). He may also only learn level-up moves.

Shedinja is different, and it knows it. Having 1 HP and Wonder Guard, it realizes it's potential to be awesome, and yet get wrecked. If Shedinja ever fights a Pokèmon with a typing that has STAB that can hurt it, it must switch out. It must also learn and use Protect to scout for moves that can hurt it when a new Pokèmon is sent out.

Present, take Ohm the Wingull.

Like the scientist it is named after, Wingull studies electric resistance. During its study, it encounters a lot of Electric-type Pokemon. It has a hypothesis that they do not have their own natural resistance, so it must give them some to work with. Thus, it must solo every other Electric-type Pokemon that you meet. It takes its hypothesis to Wattson to test it. After soloing one of his Pokemon, it gets the answer to its question: they DO have resistance, but it is so ridiculously small that it almost always goes unnoticed. It may now evolve, and null the "solo every other Electric-type" restriction.

As a Pelipper, it likes to use Stockpile, to increase its own resistance to Electricity. It must learn the move ASAP, and it must always use it on the first turn of any battle. You must also teach it Shock Wave by TM (yes, it gets this), and solo one of Juan's Pokemon, and one of Wallace's Pokemon.

Take Sympolda the Mudkip.
Sympolda has a Hydration counter and a pride counter. Both are 1 at minimum and 13 at maximum.
Sympolda gains 1 Hydration counter if hit by a water attack or healed by a potion or other drink.
Sympolda loses 1 Hydration counter by using a water attack or one with the word "mud" in it.
Sympolda gains 1 Pride counter by soloing a trainer with at least 2 mons or by not being healed for 30 in-game minutes.
Sympolda loses 1 Pride Counter by being KO'd or by missing a move.

Hydration Counter:
If Sympolda has 1-2 Hydration counters, it may not attack or change places in your group or switch.
3-6: Must not switch out
7: Taunted and Tormented and cannot switch out
8-11: You may use not use an item on Sympolda
12-13: Must use only Water-type attacks, if outside of battle in this condition, go immediately to the nearest pokemart and use up 1/3 of your money on something to throe away.

Pride Counter:
1-2: Heal all teammates fully before you can attack, can't use top-right attack
3-6: Can't use STAB
7: Use the least powerful attack if attacking
8-11: Can't switch out
12-13: Must use no move with BP over 85, if outside of battle and its bladder is not bursting, you may not use the start button or using a PC until you fight 3 trainers

Sympolda must solo a gym.

Fine... I'll use Torkoal. Only fiery path! Torkoal the Shuckle hates Shuckles. As in, properly despise them. However, you want original and "solo every Shuckle you see" is the opposite of original, so instead this Torkoal figures if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. He must start every battle boosting his defense/special defense even more. (Once he gets the first move that enables him to do so: iron defense at level 33!) As well as this, he only wants 1 attacking move, like various shuckles. As well as this, he wants a move that forces status conditions onto pokemon, once you get toxic it must be that. And then you get a move of your choice - that isn't directly attacking. Something like Will - O - Wisp is OK, but not iron tail. Anyway, there you go! It's probably not amazing enough though, so you can't attack any pokemon which your only directly damaging attack is super-effective on. No flamethrowers on Mawile. No Iron tails on Spheal! Just Toxic! XD

First up are my superstars, Plusle and Minun. They are identical twins and do everything together. These lovely sparkle thingies always help each other out by knowing helping hand. Furthermore, their combination is undefeatable, they can take on any double battles by themselves and will do so. Tate and Lisa are already tremlbing in fear by the mere thought of having to fight these electric squirtles in the future.

Then we have Duel, the mythical Nincada. The male variant is super athletic, but it cannot go too fast either. His speed caps out at +3, but if he by great strength manages to puch itself to its extremes, he will get really buggy, and will do nothing more than bug opponents. Male variants are very headstrong and do not want to learn anything other than learning it by himself. Ah well ... The female variant seems to get killed, which does not seem to be a problem somehow, as it will transform into a haunting ghost. It pretends to be angelic in nature, and will always protect itself from harm. But females seem to be rather easily scared, and so females refuse to battle pokemon they are weak against.

Next up we have our own Wingull physician. Please welcome the featherlight professor Ohm. It is extremely fascinated by electricity, and will at least fight half of all electric types. It does not want to solo them all, as he has to write essays on his studies also. When it is almost finished with his experiments, it presents his findings by knocking out one of Wattson's pokemon. It gets so excited that it evolves, and forgets about studying electric types. Instead, he learned the power of electricity himself and shocks his opponent with a shock wave of electrons. However, his studies learned him he is weak to the effect of electricity, and always stockpiles himself, just in case someone might want to zap him. It is still so amazed of his research, that he shows them to both Juan and Wallace, by killing one of their pokemon.

Then we have a very fickle Mudkip called Sympolda. He has its pride, and his hydrated status. His disposition changes all the time, it is unbelievable. I have never seen such an unsteady pokemon in my life! What is worst, he seems to be full of hatred and is also difficult to handle. This little baby needs much love. He'll get his love though, so don't worry. He will solo a gym so I can show him I trust him. Hopefully he will get calmer doing so.

Last is a very misplaced Torkoal. The poor thing believes to be a shuckle. It is so pittifully weak that it can only learn one damaging move. Even worse, he is afraid he might actually hurt someone, so he does not use it against opponent he will hit too hard. Even then, it gets frightened by opponents, and irons himself for added protection. This torkoal resembles the meanness of shuckle's closely as well. Just like various shuckles, it learns to toxic its opponents and let them die a painful death. Meany! Aside from all this, the Torkoal wants to know a special ability. Anything, as long as it dooes not hurt opponents too much.

And with that I conclude my future team. I'll join you in the near future to tell you of my wonderful journey in the world of pokemon. I have hurt there are maniacs running around though, some crazy guys obsessed with water and land. I will have to be careful as I travel around, things might turn out to be dangerous!

My life seemingly starts when a creepy looking man in a lab coat asks me what gender I am. I question the sanity of this guy, as I am clearly a boy. I tell him my name and he seems satisfied. What was this weird story he just told me about again? I can’t really remember. All I can think about is the fact that I start shrinking. Immensely fast! I look like a dwarf right now, and there is nothing I can do about it. Then I wake up in a van full of boxes. It seems to be extremely dangerous in here too, as the lorry is not closed, but wide open. I think I might suffer from a bad brain disorder, as I cannot remember anything about my life. I get out of the truck and a women who tells me she is my mother asks me to set the clock right. All right, I do not hesitate and listen to her. After all, who knows what she might do to me if I do not listen. As I walk into my seemingly new hometown, I faintly remember my mom telling me my dad is in some other town. I really cannot remember what he looks like. Then she tells me to go meet professor Burgh. Who is he, the man in my dream? This is getting creepier by the minute. He does not seem to be in the lab, so I might as well look at the neighbor’s house. I go upstairs and just as I want to take a pokeball laying on the floor … I meet a girl. She says she is May and wants me to be her friend. I think about it and decide that I will not yet decide on that. I only just met her. My brain is hurting already from all the information I just received, and I am can barely keep standing on my feet.

No one else in town, so I head out. As soon as I do that, a funny man screams at me, afraid of a weird looking animal which is chasing after him. The sight is unforgettable, what with a full grown man and all being afraid of what? A small, weak looking creature. I am by no means afraid and want to scare it away myself, but the man insists me on taking out a pokeball. All right, it does not look like I have another choice, so here I go. As driven by a force I cannot command, I chose this watery thing called Mudkip. He seems to be very careful, and so I call him Sympolda. After what I already knew to be an easy fight, the man turns out to be the professor and takes me to his lab. He tells me to meet his daughter May, that one girl with the strange clothing. I run through the next town, get dragged along by some mart lady who gives out free potions, and head onto the next route, where I battle May. She is a pushover, and I defeat her with ease. She knows the time and things I am very friendly, so I head back to the lab. The strange professor gives me even more presents, a pokedex. You won’t hear me complaining. His daughter gets all excited, I do not really care, but she gives me free pokeballs! When I leave the lab, my mother comes running at me with running shoes. Yeah! These places seemed so far away, now I can get there faster. I head out of town and catch a naïve wingull called Ohm on my way. That nature will really help me surviving electric type attacks for sure! I beat some trainers on the next route and call it a day.

Team so far:

sympolda the mudkip
lvl 9 Careful Torrent
- tackle
-growl
-mud-slap

Hydration Counter: 8
Pride counter: 4 (f*** tackle and missing)
Ohm the Wingull

Lvl 2 Naïve Keen Eye
-Growl
- Water Gun

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Present, you get one of these Pokemon:

* Plusle, but only if someone else gives you a Minun as well. The electric rodents are your superstars, and thus must always lead your party whenever you get into a double battle! Plusle must always know Helping Hand. Plusle and Minum must duo Tate and Liza without either one fainting.

* If no one gives you a Minum, then you are cursed to use a Shedinja that can only learn level-up moves. This unfortunate Shedinja must solo four of Winona's Pokemon; after that then you can teach it any moves you want.

Reserving for Present.

Present, take Ohm the Wingull.

Like the scientist it is named after, Wingull studies electric resistance. During its study, it encounters a lot of Electric-type Pokemon. It has a hypothesis that they do not have their own natural resistance, so it must give them some to work with. Thus, it must solo every other Electric-type Pokemon that you meet. It takes its hypothesis to Wattson to test it. After soloing one of his Pokemon, it gets the answer to its question: they DO have resistance, but it is so ridiculously small that it almost always goes unnoticed. It may now evolve, and null the "solo every other Electric-type" restriction.

As a Pelipper, it likes to use Stockpile, to increase its own resistance to Electricity. It must learn the move ASAP, and it must always use it on the first turn of any battle. You must also teach it Shock Wave by TM (yes, it gets this), and solo one of Juan's Pokemon, and one of Wallace's Pokemon.

Good luck!

Sprocket, let Present accept Plusle. Minun has no restrictions other than the ones involving Plusle and that it must know Helping Hand just like Plusle.

@Present, take Duel the Nincada. As you know well, it has two evolutions - Ninjask and Shedinja. If Ninjask is male, you must use Ninjask (see restrictions below). If female, you must use Shedinja.

Ninjask is scared of speed, and as such must never reach more than +3 Speed. If he does, you must only use Bug moves (this would happen if he's the last one standing). He may also only learn level-up moves.

Shedinja is different, and it knows it. Having 1 HP and Wonder Guard, it realizes it's potential to be awesome, and yet get wrecked. If Shedinja ever fights a Pokèmon with a typing that has STAB that can hurt it, it must switch out. It must also learn and use Protect to scout for moves that can hurt it when a new Pokèmon is sent out.

Also, not to detract from Present's chellange, I am going to start a HeartGold Scramble (I lied about doing some Nuzlockes :3). Similar to Present, though, I would like some fun, not common chellanges.

Some notes:
~I can trade.
~The stronger the Pokèmon, the harder the chellange, and vice versa.
~Once again, fun chellanges! See above for difficulty.
~Chellange will go all the way to Red.

Current Pokémon:
Success! Present gets a Plusle, Minun, and possibly a Shedinja (that was mine :3). Couldn't have planned that better :P

Reserved. Won't be a HGSS starter.

Inanimate blob, you get a Smeargle, caught in the Ruins of Alph as soon as possible. You may only use Heart Scales to teach it Sketch a total of two times. You must teach it the following moves in the following order:

* Transform (it must either be caught knowing Transform, or caught knowing Sketch)
* Mimic
* Metronome
* Role Play

It must solo Ho-Oh (unless you plan to capture it), Executive Archer's Houndoom, and Blue's Pidgeot. Once you defeat Lt. Surge and get his gym badge, its move pool becomes unrestricted.

@inanimate blob take the Eevee you recieve from Bill this Eevee is destined to become a(n)...

Umbreon!

Evolve him ASAP (run/bike around for a long time). This Umbreon feels superior to all other eeveelutions due to his high defensive stats. Two of his moves must be Toxic and Protect, and they must be used on every pokemon he battles on the first two turns (so if it's a new pokemon after you KO'd one, repeat...in order, Toxic then Protect). He must solo all other eeveelutions. This includes every Kimono Girl. He wants to prove that he can even overcome type disadvantages. Have him solo two trainers in the Cianwood Gym, and solo 1 of Chuck's pokemon. He must solo Karen of the Elite Four to prove he is the best dark type.

GL;HF! If it's not creative enough/to easy/hard, tell me and I can change it! (If it's too uncreative, I'll most likely go back to the drawing board with another pokemon.)
inanimate blob, I shall give you a Tyrogue. His name is Hitmonjoke.

As you get Tyrogue pretty late on in your adventure, after you get Waterfall and go through Mount Mortar to beat the Karate King, Tyrogue's a bit aggrieved that he's missed most of the fun of Johto. To make up for this, you have to go and solo one pokémon from each route in Johto so far before he can evolve, excluding caves. He may be a bulky little Fighting-type chap, but he's no Machop, and doesn't hurl Geodudes around just yet.

You can't use any items to affect his stats and influence the way he evolves, and the way that he evolves dictates how you can use him during the E4:

Hitmonlee must solo Will - inside that bizarre body lurks a mind that refuses to let Psychic pokémon best it. Must keep Foresight from his time as a Tyrogue.
Hitmonchan must solo Koga - his famous poison and sleep techniques are no match for Chan's blazing fists and route one tactics. Must keep Helping Hand from his time as a Tyrogue.
Hitmontop must solo Bruno - as the ultimate combined fighting machine, 'Top doesn't believe that any single martial art tactic is good enough on its own, and is out to prove it. Must keep Fake Out from his time as a Tyrogue.

Blob: take Chikorita name Leaf. The only moves it can use are Tackle, "leaf" moves, and support moves. (Toxic, powders, screens etc.) In fact it must know at least two of these support moves ASAP. Solo a gym to evolve to Bayleef, evolve again after Ho-Oh. Good luck!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Success! Present gets a Plusle, Minun, and possibly a Shedinja. Couldn't have planned that better :P

Also, not to detract from Present's chellange, I am going to start a HeartGold Scramble (I lied about doing some Nuzlockes :3). Similar to Present, though, I would like some fun, not common chellanges.

Some notes:
~I can trade.
~The stronger the Pokèmon, the harder the chellange, and vice versa.
~Once again, fun chellanges! See above for difficulty.
Reserved. Won't be a HGSS starter.

Inanimate blob, you get a Smeargle, caught in the Ruins of Alph as soon as possible. You may only use Heart Scales to teach it Sketch a total of two times. You must teach it the following moves in the following order:

* Transform (it must either be caught knowing Transform, or caught knowing Sketch)
* Mimic
* Metronome
* Role Play

It must solo Ho-Oh (unless you plan to capture it), Executive Archer's Houndoom, and Blue's Pidgeot. Once you defeat Lt. Surge and get his gym badge, its move pool becomes unrestricted.

Reserving a Mudkip for present.

Take Sympolda the Mudkip.
Sympolda has a Hydration counter and a pride counter. Both are 1 at minimum and 13 at maximum.
Sympolda gains 1 Hydration counter if hit by a water attack or healed by a potion or other drink.
Sympolda loses 1 Hydration counter by using a water attack or one with the word "mud" in it.
Sympolda gains 1 Pride counter by soloing a trainer with at least 2 mons or by not being healed for 30 in-game minutes.
Sympolda loses 1 Pride Counter by being KO'd or by missing a move.
If Sympolda has 1-2 Hydration counters, it may not attack or change places in your group or switch.
3-6: Must not switch out
7: Taunted and Tormented and cannot switch out
8-11: You may use not use an item on Sympolda
12-13: Must use only Water-type attacks, if outside of battle in this condition, go immediately to the nearest pokemart and use up 1/3 of your money on something to throe away.

Pride Counter:
1-2: Heal all teammates fully before you can attack, can't use top-right attack
3-6: Can't use STAB
7: Use the least powerful attack every turn
8-11: Can't switch out
12-13: Must use no move with BP over 85, if outside of battle and its bladder is not bursting, you may not use the start button or using a PC until you fight 3 trainers

Sympolda must solo a gym.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)