Closed

Hello welcome to my new ou/suspect team mainly for a future metagame with out genesect and asa team to test sussspect but not fot voying right, i play for the curiosity, I don't feel i am fit to vote on genesect.

But anyways here we go.

Deoyxs-D@fighting gem

jolly
252hp 252speed 6defence
Spikes
Stealth rock
Taunt
super power

Why is he here? Well you know kyruem-b? He's on this team and he gets many 2ko' and oh ko's by himself, now what if, here me out here, what if we potentially reduce the opponents by 25-50%? Suddenly those 2kos become oh ko's and 3 ko's become 2ko's and this icey drgaon becomes extremely threatening. Thats right he is here mainly for deoyxs-d, but every other pokemon on the team sure would love the residual as well and he is dam good at getting them up.

Kyruem-B@life orb

252attack 252speed 6special attack.
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth power
- Dragon Claw

Monsterous, this is what rampados wishes it was, powerful enough to mage a huge dent in ou, flawed enough that it was ou. Kyruem-b is my main man and he is here to drill massive holes through the enemy team with power never seen before in ou, since deoyxs-A's psychoboost but this time only;y one type resists it's move dragon claw and a normally weak dragon attack become extremely scary, when it's comming off a base 170 attack and will not be stuck on that move for any length of time. Teh sub set allows him to take advantage of the fact he will force a lot of pokemon out thus take advantage of deoyxs-d's spikes and Sr and to take on the pokemon sent in. hidden power fire is here for ferrothron mainly, scizor too, both pokemon ready to cause kyruem grief and both ready to die instead.

breloom (M) @ focus sash
Trait: technition
EVs: 4hp 252 attack 252speed
adamant Nature
- match punch
- spore
- swords dance
- bullet seed

thought i'd try scizor as a powerful answer to dragons

Gengar@life orb

timid
252special attack 252speed 6hp
shadow ball
thunder bolt
Focus blast
substitutue

My special sweeper gengar is going to kill anything the physical kyruem can't kill as they are all weak to shadow ball or have special defence that leaves much to be desired so gengar can pick them off. This set is the same as kyruems but on a gngar sub + 3 attacks, the reason is the same as kyruem for the most part, but I wnated additional coverage. Gengar can potentialy check keldeo if it's locked into a fighting move or hasn't calm minded yet with thunderbolt which is the main reason why thats here over hp fire.

starmie@ life orb

timid
252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hydro Pump
recover
psyshock
rappid spin

I was thinking starmie here, but her pursuit weakness made her an unapealing chocie with gengar and tentacruel is good rain counter and more importantly keldeo counter and user of rappid spin. Keldeo likes to make fun of this team, it's faster than kyruem, genegar can't ko it at times and terrakion dosn't have the power to force it die. However with toxic tentacruel laughs at keldeo with a passion, keldeo will be on a rain team obviously for the most part so tenta will benefit from the rain as well and will out stall keldeo. Due to how big of threat he is I am not sure weather to use toxic or protect, toxic means he dies a slow painful death, protect means he can surive longer against any rain teams and toxic spikes means he dies if he switches into them. Then i decide to go bakc to the starmie idea as tenta was prooving to be largely dead wieght on such an offensive team.

jiarachi@ choice scarf

jolly
252speed 252 attack 6hp
ice punch
iron head
Zen Head but
fire punch

needed a check to rape dragons and jirachi is just the man or should i say mon for that job, he raped enemy kyruem and moxie mence with a passion he can pick off dragonite and maul lslower lati

Deoxys-D @ Fire Gem
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Superpower

Kyurem-B @ Life Orb
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 52 HP / 216 Atk / 240 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Substitute

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Hydro Pump
- Psyshock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Trick
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Breloom (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

hi timid deoxys d makes u take less damage from foul play sableye which ive seen before and taunt on scarf terrakion is kinda stupid. u might as well use like rock slide or something so stone edge doesnt miss or even toxic to hit slowbro jellicent or stuff like that.

also on kyurem b why do u have life orb and substitute its already weak to rocks so ull lose a lot of hp already and sub plus life orb will slowly weaken u. u might as well try earth power since u have a life orb to hit jirachi or heatran. also this way u can take out hp cus i think u have that much to have 404 hp but since i said to remove substitute u can use specil attack evs now

hi timid deoxys d makes u take less damage from foul play sableye which ive seen before and taunt on scarf terrakion is kinda stupid. u might as well use like rock slide or something so stone edge doesnt miss or even toxic to hit slowbro jellicent or stuff like that.

also on kyurem b why do u have life orb and substitute its already weak to rocks so ull lose a lot of hp already and sub plus life orb will slowly weaken u. u might as well try earth power since u have a life orb to hit jirachi or heatran. also this way u can take out hp cus i think u have that much to have 404 hp but since i said to remove substitute u can use specil attack evs now
people make this more readible, no offence but I had a hard tiem reading this and taking you seriously, your using u instead of you, this isn't texting lol.

okay first off no one would try to attack them with either stone edge or rock slide and slowbro is also weak to x-scissor.

life orb gets him many more ko's and hp fire is very weak so he needs a boost and life orb give drgaon claw and fusion bolt a great deal of power and the ability to 2ko or ko more threats. You mention jirachi, but i feel betaing jirachi is best left to another pokemon or dropping hp fire for earth power rather than ridding him of a sub to hide behind, allowing him to take on threats trying to switch into him, namely sciozor and breloom.

What the heck is this? Are you kidding me? "U" and is this slang or what? Dude, and these suggestions make his team much more frail. Test this on PS, look at the weaknesses, check out the OU Metagames page then post. Not, right crap. Okay?

Hi malomyotismon,

I got your request! Great and solid team. Kyurem-B just dropped into OU recently and has became a great addition to any team, but there is one problem, its defensive typing. Its typing can be really frustrating to deal with even with full defensive investment because ScarfChomp, Scarf....., Band......, Specs....., almost all choicers have faster speed than it. Mach Punch and Bullet Punch laugh in its face. HP Investment holds it back making it unable to outspeed Gliscor and Landorus-T, so I prefer using the follow EV Spread and Nature: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spd, Naive Nature. This allows it to reach an astonishing 317 speed letting it outspeed nuetral 100-108 that like to run Dragon Dance, Rock Polish, Agility, etc. Attack is still crazy high matching most Deoxys-A because they also run Speed Boost natures too. In the fast paced metagame, this is best. Kuyrem also is super frail, so immediate power will be needed to punch holes into the opponent's team dragonfruit, so its best in "lead" position for a reason.

A notable threat to this team is pokemon that run Bulk Up. Conkeldurr, Toxicroak, etc., run these and can sweep teams with priority moves and strong healing moves like Drain Punch so it'll be much harder too kill especially with all these pokemon being physically based except Gengar. I recommend switching Scizor to the newest addition of Genesect. It is amazing stopping these by grabbing a SpA boost and killing it or U-Turning and gaining momentum finnishing off the weakened Bulk Up user with priority. Although you don't have Dugtrio, it won't really matter. Here is the set:

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 12 Atk / 244 SpA / 252 SpD
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- U Turn
- Bug Buzz

Oh, I see, no Genesect. Well, there are way more scarfers out there. Check out the OU Tier Page: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/ou Finally, now that you have a scarfer that can specially kill the same threats as scizor, you can sacrifice Terrakion's immediate speed for power. Switch his item to a Choice Band. With 108 speed, it can late game sweep easily with Close Combat. His power is all mighty power that can OHKO mant pokemon with its deadly STAB. Taunt sucks to get locked in especially with the drop in speed now, so switch that move to Sacred Sword. Well, I really like the synergy here and I hope this helps. >:)

"Jump in the Recycle Bin and your Life is Complete"

going to take a risk and test latios in the slot for double dragon ( a favourite play style of.mine ) and its role as a dragon killer like scizor is intact.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello!

I seriously find Starmie a lot better than Tenta, but I see why you are so reluctant, with that major Pursuit weakness and all. So, I'm going to suggest you run a different Deo-D set to actually ease this weakness and permit you to use Starmie (which beats common Gengar partners for Deo-D). For Deo-D, I suggest running Low Kick / Superpower and Fight Gem over Night Shade and Leftovers. By scoring the OHKO on TTar, you shouldn't worry too much about being Pursuit bait and Starmie and Gengar have free reign to switch when they please. I would use HP Fire over Recover on Starmie to KO Scizor (I'm not sure how much investment is needed to always OHKO without rain, so I would adjust that and then run Hydro Pump over Scald so you KO in rain).

As for your scarfer in Lando, I persoanlly hate being Choice-locked into Eathquake. Why not try Scarf MoxiMence? Revenges Dragons and with the spin support, it should fit nicely. Banded Terrak beats down almost everything to OHKO range on Outrage for MoxieMence and I think it fits well.

GL!

EDIT: I like Starmie better since it checks things like Keldeo and Terrakion nicely (and although Tenta does this too, the higher speeds and better offense stats help and its ability to absorb status). My only concern for this team is that you carry no steel type, which means Dragons own you unless they lock themselves into Outrage, which I wouldn't rely on. For this reason, I suggest testing Scarf Jirachi. It might not be as great for breaking teams as Mence, but you are TOTALLY WEAK to Dragon spammers. I wish you luck and hope I helped.

yes i was reluctant to use rachi because it was rtaher weak, but i think it should work fine and that idea for deoyxs sounds excellent so ill use it too.

Hey man i got your request! Also i fail to see why you guys are being quite rude to Dragonfruit me personally i find his writing style to be quite humerous especially in his rmt lol. I also don't think it is a nice thing to say to someone who has taken the time to look at your team and give it a rate. With that said lets get on to the rate :)

Ok your team looks very weak to Choice Scarf Terrakion weak. Terrakion outspeeds your whole team and gains super effective coverage on your whole team with Stone Edge / X-Scissor / Earthqauke / Close Combat barring Gengar who can't really take a Stone Edge easily. While Cloyster won't be able to get a Shell Smash up easy against this team if it gets one it can be very dangrous for your team with Razor Shell / Icicle Spear / Rock Blast especially late game. It hits a few of your team members super effectively and Icicle Spear/Rock Blast can also break Gengar and Kyurem-Bs Substitutes. Ironically apoosing Substitute Kyurem-B look painful for your team to handle as behind a Substitute it can threaten your whole team with its massive attack stat and coverage.

A good fit on your team to help you with these problems would be Choice Band Breloom>Terrakion Breloom can beat both Terrakion and Cloyster with Mach Punch as well as Kyurem-B if a little bit of prior damage has been done. With its priority Mach Punch Breloom can bypass Terrakion and Cloysters speed letting him revenge kill them both. With Spore Breloom can potentially shut down an opposing pokemon for the whole battle. This is absolutely huge on a hyper offensive team like yours as it gives your threatening sweepers more chance to switch in. Breloom preforms very similar roles to Terrakion like being a Choice Band user and having Fighting-type stab so you dont miss out on to much losing Terrakion.

I also don't really get your Starmie set to much. On an offensive team like this i think you would much rather use a Standard Life Orb Starmie>Current Set Honestly your team likes the constant offensive pressure it brings so losing Leftovers for Life Orb and Recover for Ice Beam is not bad at all. Recover slows down your team a little bit because it lets your opponent get a free turn to regain momentum, as i mentioned Kyurem-B and Cloyster are both big threats so potentially giving them a free Substitute/Shell Smash or free switch in all because your recovering health is not worth it in the long run.

Good luck with the team i hope i helped!

Sets

Breloom @ Choice Band | Technician
Adamant | 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Spore | Mach Punch | Bullet Seed | Low Sweep

Starmie @ Life Orb | Natural Cure
Timid | 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rapid Spin | Hydro Pump | Psyshock | Ice Beam

Tl;dr

Breloom--->Terrakion

Starmie
.Life Orb Set--->Current Set

~Superpowerdude

Hey man i got your request! Also i fail to see why you guys are being quite rude to Dragonfruit me personally i find his writing style to be quite humerous especially in his rmt lol. I also don't think it is a nice thing to say to someone who has taken the time to look at your team and give it a rate. With that said lets get on to the rate :)

Ok your team looks very weak to Choice Scarf Terrakion weak. Terrakion outspeeds your whole team and gains super effective coverage on your whole team with Stone Edge / X-Scissor / Earthqauke / Close Combat barring Gengar who can't really take a Stone Edge easily. While Cloyster won't be able to get a Shell Smash up easy against this team if it gets one it can be very dangrous for your team with Razor Shell / Icicle Spear / Rock Blast especially late game. It hits a few of your team members super effectively and Icicle Spear/Rock Blast can also break Gengar and Kyurem-Bs Substitutes. Ironically apoosing Substitute Kyurem-B look painful for your team to handle as behind a Substitute it can threaten your whole team with its massive attack stat and coverage.

A good fit on your team to help you with these problems would be Choice Band Breloom>Terrakion Breloom can beat both Terrakion and Cloyster with Mach Punch as well as Kyurem-B if a little bit of prior damage has been done. With its priority Mach Punch Breloom can bypass Terrakion and Cloysters speed letting him revenge kill them both. With Spore Breloom can potentially shut down an opposing pokemon for the whole battle. This is absolutely huge on a hyper offensive team like yours as it gives your threatening sweepers more chance to switch in. Breloom preforms very similar roles to Terrakion like being a Choice Band user and having Fighting-type stab so you dont miss out on to much losing Terrakion.

I also don't really get your Starmie set to much. On an offensive team like this i think you would much rather use a Standard Life Orb Starmie>Current Set Honestly your team likes the constant offensive pressure it brings so losing Leftovers for Life Orb and Recover for Ice Beam is not bad at all. Recover slows down your team a little bit because it lets your opponent get a free turn to regain momentum, as i mentioned Kyurem-B and Cloyster are both big threats so potentially giving them a free Substitute/Shell Smash or free switch in all because your recovering health is not worth it in the long run.

Good luck with the team i hope i helped!

Sets

Breloom @ Choice Band | Technician
Adamant | 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Spore | Mach Punch | Bullet Seed | Low Sweep

Starmie @ Life Orb | Natural Cure
Timid | 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rapid Spin | Hydro Pump | Psyshock | Ice Beam

Tl;dr

Breloom--->Terrakion

Starmie
.Life Orb Set--->Current Set

~Superpowerdude
breloom sounds like a good idea, but i am not as certain about starmie as she is my only solid keldeo counter and i don't think the lo set can take much abuse from the pony.

thanks

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey there, got the request,

This team is pretty cool but I do seem some issues. To start off, I would suggest running U-Turn > Trick on Jirachi. Trick is pretty cool, but U-Turn gives Jirachi a lot more momentum which is very important in this metagame. Your team also looks like it doesn't have issues powering through walls, so the lack of Trick shouldn't be an issue. While we are on the topic of Jirachi, I would move his 4 EV's in HP to Special Defense. This looks like a very minor change, but it serves a pretty important role. By moving these EV's to Special Defense you give Genesect an Attack boost, making it harder to setup on a choice locked Iron Head/Ice Punch. With a Special Attack boost, RP Gene looks pretty troublesome with hazards, so its best to lower the amount of setup fodders it has. The same should also be done for Deoxys-D. This isn't only for RP Gene, but for other variants too. A +1 Bug Buzz can OHKO Deoxys-D while a +1 U-Turn cannot, so its best to force Genesect to get an attack boost.

Sun teams also look pretty threatening to face. Sun teams can do quite a toll on you, and even have a chance to sweep you if they get a boost (Venusaur especially). Any hard counter to sun sweepers would mess with your team synergy quite a bit, so I would suggest running Rock Polish Landorus over Breloom. Landorus is a very good anti sun sweeper, and still gives you a pretty good check to Scarf Terrakion. Its also a pretty nice secondary win condition that your team would appreciate. Anyways, hope I helped.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SAtk / 188 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

breloom sounds like a good idea, but i am not as certain about starmie as she is my only solid keldeo counter and i don't think the lo set can take much abuse from the pony.

thanks
It isn't so much about taking abuse. Starmie is really frail as it is, but stupid fast and very powerful, so take advantage of it. A defensive set is really meh compared to the raw power it has, and it will knock some pokemon out you wouldn't expect with LO and BoltBeam Coverage. Throw in Surf/Hydro Pump/Psychic/Psyshock and Rapid Spin and you have a veritable powerhouse at your disposal. If you still need Recover, you aren't quite playing it right.

Good luck!

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thats not necessarily true. Saying that Starmie shouldn't ever use Recover is terribly misleading and it can use bulkier sets on offensive teams too. Some offensive teams do need a Pokemon to sponge certain attacks, and Starmie serves that role for this team. Bulky Starmie has also been used to A LOT of success in the past (used frequently in top tier tournaments). I'm not saying that he shouldn't test LO Starmie (he definetly should), but blatantly disregarding defensive Starmie like that could possibly mislead him greatly.

Thats not necessarily true. Saying that Starmie shouldn't ever use Recover is terribly misleading and it can use bulkier sets on offensive teams too. Some offensive teams do need a Pokemon to sponge certain attacks, and Starmie serves that role for this team. Bulky Starmie has also been used to A LOT of success in the past (used frequently in top tier tournaments). I'm not saying that he shouldn't test LO Starmie (he definetly should), but blatantly disregarding defensive Starmie like that could possibly mislead him greatly.
oh har har guy's I am not a newbie lol jut a vet comming out of retirement.

The damage calc, i hope they are right say starmie will be 2koed in the rain anyways, so offensive starmie it is and for extra measure against keldeo I will give rachi Zen head but. Also as breloom is not working out well I will take your sugestion of landerous.

Is there a decent web baised bw damage calculator?

Thank you
Malomyotismon

I don't really think Deo-D requires a fighting gem... I think your team would do much better off with Night Shade and a Red Card. also, modify it's EV's to give it 126 SpD and 126 D, as it's defense is one of its main features.

Kyurem-B dosen't really need Substitute, but if you want to keep it I recommend you replace Hidden Power Fire with Roost

Also, I recommend Choice Scarfed Genesect over Jirachi, as its coverage is completely outclassed by this.

Let me know what you think.

I don't really think Deo-D requires a fighting gem... I think your team would do much better off with Night Shade and a Red Card. also, modify it's EV's to give it 126 SpD and 126 D, as it's defense is one of its main features.

Kyurem-B dosen't really need Substitute, but if you want to keep it I recommend you replace Hidden Power Fire with Roost

Also, I recommend Choice Scarfed Genesect over Jirachi, as its coverage is completely outclassed by this.

Let me know what you think.
LOL SpA Ev's on Deo-D. Probably a typo. Anyway, I second the Scarf Genesect but not the Scarf Nido as it makes your team dragonweak. A mixed Set would help against opposing Cube.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Atk
Mild Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

This set can help make use of the Download Physical boost. Also, Iron Head deals with Cube, U-Turn is great. Flamethrower can help deal with that pesky ferro which looks a little problematic to your team. Ice Beam does solid damage to the evil dragons.

LOL SpA Ev's on Deo-D. Probably a typo. Anyway, I second the Scarf Genesect but not the Scarf Nido as it makes your team dragonweak. A mixed Set would help against opposing Cube.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Atk
Mild Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

This set can help make use of the Download Physical boost. Also, Iron Head deals with Cube, U-Turn is great. Flamethrower can help deal with that pesky ferro which looks a little problematic to your team. Ice Beam does solid damage to the evil dragons.
This team was the susspect metagame and the future metagame with out genesect, which is why i can't use it. (mentioned it in the op)

thanks anyways, if he is not banned of course he will be on the team.

BUMP

things seem to be going very well but I just can't keep the consistency to get to that elusive no1.

landerous is seeming to be dead wieght a lot of the time and often focus blast costs him his life and hp ice is so weak against grass type monsters.

Any suggestions on what to replace him with?

decided on scizor but i leave me a little weak to jiarchi, any suggestion to deal with this pixie?

Ok dude just 1 thing stop bumping this thing so many times I know unwant number 1!but still u got to stop bumping and double posting u can give reasons all day that's easy but some people r desperate and need there to be rated if I were u I would have already locked this thread cuz this RMT is falling apart

Okay, let's see what I can do..... Switch Scizor to TechniLoom. It's the same thing with better priority and move pool

Reasonable bumping is fine, and usually a mod will come and prune a thread of superfluous postings. No reason to come in and beat on a guy looking for tips on his team.

Also, look into the sash Breloom set. Max speed/attack, adamant, spore/bullet seed/Mach punch/swords dance. Try it over Scizor since you already have jirachi to check dragons.

Reasonable bumping is fine, and usually a mod will come and prune a thread of superfluous postings. No reason to come in and beat on a guy looking for tips on his team.

Also, look into the sash Breloom set. Max speed/attack, adamant, spore/bullet seed/Mach punch/swords dance. Try it over Scizor since you already have jirachi to check dragons.
I did try breloom but it did not work out and dragons were begininng to knaw at the team so i ditched it for landerous and finnally scizor.

thanks for defending me

you know i think i will try breloom again thanks.

added new team to the upload for pokemon showdown

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Here are my proposals:

• 92 Atk EVs on Deo-D in order to OHKO 252 HP Ttar. Take them out from HP.
  • Fighting Gem > Focus Sash on Breloom. EVs: 68 HP / 224 Atk / 192 SDef / 24 Spd on Breloom with an Adamant nature. Bulk helps survive many hits, such as Terrakion's CC and Scarf Genesect's Ice Beam, letting you set up with SD and sweep, while Speed is used to get the jump on defensive Toed and Skarmory.
  • Focus Sash > Life Orb on Gengar. Also replace Tbolt with HP Fire, to OHKO Forretress after SR damage, and Sub with Destiny Bond, in order to OHKO unsuspecting Tentacruel, and any set-up sweeper that could have set-up on Deo-D (Thund-T, Volcarona, etc)
  • Tbolt > Recover on Starmie in order to have a check to DD Gyarados, and Leftovers > LO so that Starmie doesn't die too fast.
Good luck, hope i helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)