List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Japanese BW2 Gothorita is still in circulation apparently. However it's one of those one-time-only passwords in one of their strategy guides, so good luck with that.

And for the record, this new one is BW2 only. The promotion's not listed for BW games.

I just got the Nintendo Pokedex book today, and the Pokemon it lists for each area seems to agree with the fact that there are BW exclusives. Here are the Pokemon it lists for each area (for B2/W2 Dream World)

Rattata
Vulpix
Oddish
Psyduck
Growlithe
Poliwag
Bellsprout
Ponyta
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Exeggcute
Lickitung
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Scyther
Tauros
Sentret
Natu
Mareep
Marill
Sudowoodo
Sunkern
Girafarig
Stantler
Elekid
Miltank
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Surskit
Skitty
Bidoof
Shinx
Buneary
Glameow
Tympole
Scolipede
Cottonee
Petilil
Karrablast
Shelmet

Pidgey
Spearow
Zubat
Aerodactyl
Ledyba
Hoppip
Yanma
Murkrow
Gligar
Delibird
Skarmory
Taillow
Tropius
Staravia
Pidove
Sigilyph
Ducklett
Emolga

Tentacool
Seel
Shellder
Horsea
Goldeen
Magikarp
Lapras
Omanyte
Kabuto
Dratini
Chinchou
Wooper
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Mantine
Carvanha
Wailmer
Barboach
Corphish
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Clamperl
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Buizel
Finneon
Basculin (Red/Blue)
Tirtouga
Alomomola
Stunfisk

Abra
Gastly
Drowzee
Mr. Mime
Spinarak
Misdreavus
Snubbull
Houndour
Smeargle
Volbeat
Illumise
Spoink
Shuppet
Duskull
Chimecho
Stunky
Duosion
Galvantula
Elgyem
Golett
Pawniard

Machop
Magnemite
Koffing
Slugma
Tyrogue
Magby
Larvitar
Numel
Torkoal
Trapinch
Cacnea
Absol
Bagon
Burmy
Hippopotas
Croagunk
Krookodile
Maractus
Crustle
Heatmor
Durant

Sandshrew
Diglett
Geodude
Onix
Voltorb
Cubone
Sneasel
Swinub
Whismur
Aron
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Snorunt
Gible
Snover
Boldore
Drilbur
Vanillish
Klang
Axew
Druddigon

I haven't gone though the list, but it does seem like a lot of the Pokemon that have been listed as BW exclusive are, in fact, exclusive.

<3 Ninja edit skills.
So what IS the reasoning for what is exclusive? I thought it was anything obtainable in-game/DR, but Bagon and Shroomish shouldn't be in the B/W2 DW by that logic.
EDIT: Curse Nexus and his ninja edit skills, it doesn't look like I ninja'd him anymore.

<3 Ninja edit skills.
So what IS the reasoning for what is exclusive? I thought it was anything obtainable in-game/DR, but Bagon and Shroomish shouldn't be in the B/W2 DW by that logic.
EDIT: Curse Nexus and his ninja edit skills, it doesn't look like I ninja'd him anymore.
It seems almost completely random

Like why make some Yancy/Curtis Pokemon exclusive but then give everyone Snorlax
Why make Butterfree & Beedrill exclusive but then have Heracross & Pinsir available normally for everyone
And then like you said there's a random mishmash of Hidden Grotto Pokemon that are and are not exclusive

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
I only just woke up and saw RBG's lists. I'm sure others have done it already, but I compared my BW1 exclusive list to those lists and found that every pokemon that's on mine is missing from his which is reassuring.

However, I then decided to go through both lists and compare them to the masterlist in the OP to make sure nothing was missing and that every pokemon was on at least one of the lists. I found that neither of us has Stantler listed. This suggests either:
  • RBG accidently forgot to list it.
  • I accidently crossed it off and excluded it from mine.
Note that I haven't gone through pictures in this thread to see if t might be in one of those. My internet is being screwy at the moment and refuses to load any pictures so I can't do it at the moment, but I will when I resolve my internet problems.

Another thing that I found interesting is that Taillow and Hoppip are listed in RBG's Windswept Sky list but not the Pleasant Forest list, whereas they could be found in both in BW1. I didn't even consider this when I made my list, but if it's right and assuming they didn't change anything I guess this means that the moves that the Pleasant Forest ones had (Helping Hand and Bullet Seed for Hoppip, and Mirror Move and Tailwind for Taillow) are no longer available in BW2 DW.

You're right, I did miss Stantler. I guess time to check one more time....

Edit: Tailow and Hoppip are indeed not in the Pleasant Forest.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well if we can agree on those lists, then I'll go add them into the OP and make a note on Hoppip and Taillow on which moves are exclusive to BW1

Well the only non-Yancy/Curtis exclusives are ones that weren't found in BW1 to begin with, so maybe that's their reasoning. And then Heracross and Pinsir are jerks to get from hidden grottos.

Probably GameFreaks just throwing away most logic though. But hey, they released more or less every other thing they could have released (Starters/legendaries/monkeys/shadow taggers/Larvesta aside) so I'm content.

Anyhow I didn't realize there was a guide list. From the sounds of it though, it all checks out. Nice to see that was all solved quickly. And if there's any mistakes on the guide we can probably fix it when we spot it.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok, so I've added atsync's list to the OP after some cross referencing with RBG's list, thanks both of you. Did it in the form of a question and answer thing like the type matching area thing, if people would really rather have it next to each mon it affects I can do that but for now I'm keeping it like this. Once again, asking for event mon pictures since we seemed to have finished up most everything else.

I've found some mistakes on Hidden grotto's list.

Eevee can't be normally found on hidden grottos. That was a Hoax created when the game was launched. There is an event created by using funfest mission that can make you find any pokémon on hidden grottos. That special mission was used on japan to find any eevolutions, but you could use this event only on japanese Pokémon Center.

Butterfree is a White 2 exclusive pokémon, and Beedrill is a Black 2 exclusive pokemon.

About Jellicent, i think that is elevant to say that it is Male only on Black 2 and can be found every Monday, and it is Female Only on White 2 and can be found every Thursday.

Braviary can be found every Monday and Mandibuzz every Thursday

There is an in game trade on White 2 and black 2 that gives a Male eevee with hidden ability. The trade is on Castelia city, after beating elite four.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)