Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Well, we've reached Page 272, so it might be time to start talking about the Scramble Awards for page 300.

-Is there even enough interest to do Scramble Awards?
-Do we have any devoted members who would be willing to host? I could, but I know some people were unhappy with the job I did last time...
-Do we have enough great recent Challanges to give awards to?

EDIT: Have to be careful with what I post, I'm rapidly approaching my 1K. That's why I haven't posted any challanges myself lately.
I don't know how much interest there will be in having the Scramble Awards, but if there is enough, I might be interested in hosting them. I don't know exactly what it involves, though; I assume posting the post that has all the categories and nominees (duh), as well as maybe helping in choosing nominees, and obviously counting up the votes. I'll shoot you a PM asking more about it.

Here is my White Scramble Update! (Previous Chapters can be found in my white scramble link, just check my sig~)

Welcome back! Game booted up, i'm in the basement of the library gym.

.......ok let's leave.

I enter the big front room of the museum

MORE GINGERS.

Lenora: WHATTHA HELL U THINK U DOIN, YOU PALE ASS CRACKERS!?!

Random Ginger #4: We are going to steal a Skull! Why? We don't know! Makes no sense! PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lenora: .....
OH.
HELL.
NAH.

OHHELLNAHYOUSKANKYCRACKERGINGERSIWILLTEARUPYOWHITE ASSANDYOBETTERNOTSTUTAACAUSEIMAGETYOPALEBUTSSANDWH OOPTHEMOVERMYBLACKHANDANDYABETTEREATMY-

*Lenora pulls out a gun and starts poppin caps in Ginger's....buttholes*
*Lenora's interracial hubby pulls out a crowbar and starts whacking gingers too*

Silly Team Plasma. They are trying to steal from a BLACK gym leader (man, gotta love the race card)

Lenora: THEY RUNNIN. YEAH HOMEBOY, DONT MESS WITH A
STRUNG.
IN-DUH-PEN-DUNT.
BLACK WOMAN.
UH-HUH.

*Team Plasma runs off after getting shot at by Lenora and hubby. They take skull and we got outside to find*

Me: ......why is he just standing there like that. Who is he? and oh god why are my thoughts/words in pink......

Lenora: BURGH!
Glacier, this is my sassy gay friend Burgh. You're standing in his gay bubble, so..... AW SHNAP.

Burgh: *mystical, mysterious voice* you and i..... we shall paint with all the colors of the wind~

Me: 0.0 must.resist......leave.....gay bubble.......

Burgh: Let us dive into the forest, my frosty love! What enemies there be, we shall conquer through gay love~

Me: no......yes........PIGNITE HELP ME

*Pignite uses arm thrust! Glacier is sent flying out of the Gay Bubble!*

Thanks.......ick bloody nose.

(Burgh and I head on out to the Pinwheel Forest. I stay 20 feet away from him at all times. Not to be mean of course, Burgh is actually a cool guy. but, Gay Bubble forces me to be who i am not......)

Burgh: well, there are two ways through Pinwheel forest. One that goes through the entire place, through grass and trees and mud and nasty things, and the straight, clean road path! I'll take the Straight path (oh the irony), and you go through all those trees and shiz~

Me: Works for me.

walks through the tall grass, and what do i see?

SCRAMBLE MON ALERT SCRAMBLE MON ALERT

*Using HM Slave the Patrat, i attempt to catch a Sewaddle*

GOTCHA.

Welcome to the Scramble Team,
Bugsy the Sewaddle!
Level 14, Sassy Nature
Chlorophyll
Capable of Taking Hits
also.....

He's gay. (nope, i lied.)

Yay! Another Partner! Now i can actually train you! ^_^

*leaves the Pinwheel Forest, completely forgetting about trying to stop Team Plasma*

Sewaddle Training Montage. Begin

Fun thing about Sewaddle, since i named Him bugsy, he can only use moves that Bugsy's pokemon can learn (Kakuna/Metapod/Scyther)

List of moves Bugsy the Sewaddle can use:
-Tackle
-Bug Bite
-String Shot
-Protect
-Endure
-Toxic
-Substitute
-Attract
-Struggle Bug
-Double Team
-Facade
-Cut
-Bug Buzz
-X-Scissor
-Slash
-Swords Dance
-Hidden Power
-Swagger
-Light Screen

yeah. There might be more, but that list is all i need.

Grinding was fun! ....

Bugsy is Level 20!
<(^_^<(
^(^_^)^
)>^_^)>
V(^_^)V

What? EVOLUTION!?!?!?!?
ok.

Bugsy the Swadloon! ^_^

Now, TIME TO RID THE FOREST OF GINGERS

Team Before Entering Forest to battle gingers

Blaze the Pignite
lvl 23 lonely nature
-Roll Out
-Tail Whip
-Flame Charge
-Arm Thrust

Bugsy the Swadloon
lvl 20 Sassy nature
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Bug Bite
-Protect

HM Slave the Patrat
:D
NO ONE CARES
:'(

And so i sweep through the lovely Forest (note: i really like pinwheel forest. its just.... i dont know. its cool to run around in, and i like the tree trunk tunnels ^_^)

*crawls through the nooks and crannies of the Pinwheel forest*
*steps out of the forest after grappling with Gingers, taking back a skull, and trekking through the beaten path of nature*

I AM TARZAN!
OOOOOEOOOOEEEOEEEOOOOOOOO~

(Deep inhale)

Alright, Bugsy gained another level! Time to hit up *New York City*, erm... i mean Castelia City!

City of Hookers, Hip-Hoppy street dancers, and Business People goofing off!
(yup sounds like NYC)

Oh wait, first i crossed the bridge.

THE BRIDGE.
It was beautiful <3

Alright, welcome welcome city of big buildings and boats blah blah blah!

......where do i go ._.

*Talks to black dancers*
Yo man hook a brotha up! find me some mo dancers!
KK
*Glacier proceeds to "Hook a brotha up" and joins 3 black dancing men together*
aw yeah man! tankz dude! we gonna dance fo shizzle!

AND THUS BLACK THUNDER
*Unova's most popular Hip Hop dance group of 2015-2018*
WAS BORN!

I feel accomplished :) (amulet coin get!)

Note: I was going through the alleyway of castelia city, and not going to lie, it reminded me of the first time i went to NYC. i actually went with a friend at 3am to get pizza (we was hungry for the pizzas), and we went through this dark, cliche city alley way. Scary stuff man. I saw things......i saw things 0.0

Ok seriously, what do i do next.....

Oh! Let's battle our new Gay friend at the gym!

*tries to enter the gym*

Cheren: Hello chap!
*cheren! :D)
Cheren: Ohoho! While you were lolli-gagging and playing with your dancing ruffians, it appears i have nabbed another badge!
Me: :/
Cheren: (Strokes manly pringles moustache) Tis ok though! I'm sure you can handle Burgh! Bug types are quite flammable!
Me: Ok :)

*Cheren leaves, and suddenly*

Burgh: Hello my frosty darling!
Me: *suddenly finding himself in the gay bubble* hi! oh um.... oh hi.
Burgh: Sadly, we cannot have our destined battle love! It appears i have artist's block~
Me: (i can help with that...) Oh um ok..
Burgh: Follow me! Let's beat up gingers~
*Burgh rushes onwards, and i break free from the GB*

Me: ._. not proud of myself.

We head to the docks, where who do i see?

MUNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA :( D: </3 THEY STOLE MUNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh man. bring on the waterworks.

Burgh: This is awful! It's time to play Sherlock Holmes- (puts on a snappy detective costume) and discover the mysterious of this majestic beauty!
Me: That didnt make any sense but somehow i entered the GB so yaaaaaaaaaay Burgh <3

*We end up battling GINGERSright by Burgh's gym*

Ghetsis: Welcome, my friends! Now, you see here, pokemon our are friends, correct? Play with them, love them, take care of them, and they take care of us. Quite wonderful if i do say so myself. But what if this is all wrong? Us keeping pokemon locked up in silly spherical devices, rotting in prisons just to be released to battle to the death? hah! i say no! Who are we to trap the pokemon? Let them live shells of lives they could be leading? No! i say we liberate the pokemon, and allow them the freedom they deserve from the treacherous hands of belliegerent human-kind!

Me: ...
Bianca: ...
Iris: (yeah, i didnt talk about her, but she's here) ...
Burgh: Sir, if i may step in.....

What you say seems intruiging at first, but your speech simply contradicts itself. Yes, there are Trainers both good and bad. But all love their pokemon. Strong pokemon, weak pokemon, they are labels, and no matter what label a pokemon has, they can break through it, with our help. We as humans have power to tap that potential, our beloved's potential. It is with us pokemon learn new moves, evolve, and gain a companion. We are as much to them as they are to us. We love the pokemon, and the pokemon love us back. Now why would you release them? Yes, freedom is very nice, but we do not certainly imprison them. My leavanny, for example, is free to leave as she pleases. So is my shuckle, whirlipede, scyther, and the rest of the good lot. But they have not left. Why is that so then, Ghetsis? If pokemon do not want to fight, or be with us humans? Bond and be our friends for life? I do not understand your case sir, and therefore, i shall stand in your way of all your nefarious, pokemon pilfering schemes!

Me: :o
Bianca: :O
Iris: (Not an important character why does she exist) :o

Ghetsis: .... return the blondie her pokemon! Let us depart!

BURGH 1, TEAM PLASMA 0

Burgh: My, i haven't used my debating skills since Uni~ Oh Glacier, dear, please do come visit me in my gym!
Me: Sure man! Nice speech too! (At a safe distance)

Yeah, Burgh, scared off Team Plasbad. He's a boss (note: i reallyreally like Burgh. He's a cool dude, Nintendo just had to make him.... yeah. you know. fabulous.which makes people mock his character and stuff. shame on them >:|)

and now, i go and Battle my wonderful new sassy gay friend!
__________________________________________________ _____

Burgh: Ah, Glacier :) dear companion! How did you enjoy my puzzles?
Me: *dripping in honey* honey is to eat..... :/ so this is your fetish, huh Burgh?
Burgh: *giggles* enough! We must have our battle. Let my wonderful bugs dazzle you!

GYM BATTLE BEGIN
CRESS VS GLACIER

*lvl 24 Swadloon vs lvl 21 whirlipede*
LOLNOPE
*switch in Blaze lvl 24*
Whirlipede used screech!
Blaze used flame charge!
1HKO +speed increase!
*lvl 24 pignite vs lvl 21 Dwebble*
Blaze used roll out!
Dwebble used sand attack!
Blaze used roll out!
It missed...
Dwebble used Smack down! blaze 51/79 hP
Blaze used arm thrust!
Missed....
Smack down! Blaze 21/79
DRINK THE HAPPY WATER BLAZE DRINK IT
Blaze healed!
Smack down again...
Arm Thurst!
MISSED. NO.
smack down....
MORE WATER BLAZE
smack down gdi
ARM THRUST HIT WOOO
5 HIT KO YESSSSSS
*Lvl 24 Swadloon vs lvl 23 Leavanny*
leavanny struggle bugs to hurt swad bad....
use lemonade on hurt Blaze so he can come and whoop her butt!
*lvl 23 Pignite vs lvl 23 Leavanny*
FLAME CHARGE ONE HIT K.O
BOTH BLAZE AND BUGSY GET TO LEVEL 25!

Gym leader Burgh is defeated! Glacier gets the Insect pin badge thing!

Burgh: Good job boo, you did swell :)
Me: See, Cress needs to take some pointers from you. He's too blunt.
(But neither of you are my type. No ladyparts, sorry!)

*Save the Game, and then that's a wrap!*

CHAPTER THREE OF WHITE SCRAMBLE, FIN~

Loving your updates Glacier Knight! They're very funny. I hope Bugsy serves you well, even without being able to use his grass stab!

My own scramble is still waiting on my purchase of the editing software I need for the videos. I plan on editing and uploading the update as soon as I get the program though, so hopefully it won't be much longer until it goes up. All depends on how fast I can get a prepaid credit card.

as for the scramble awards I don't think I'll be doing any nominating this time. I've just not been paying enough attention to the thread over the last hundred pages and I know that I no longer have the patience to sift through all the Pokemon that've been submitted. I'm sure you guys can manage without my usual huge list though :P

My fourth update, this time from Ecruteak City, having beaten Morty.

Quite a lot has happened since I left Goldenrod City. Not only have I beaten Morty of the Ecruteak Gym to acquire the Fog Badge, but Fang has evolved all the way to Crobat, Sunshine has evolved into Sunflora and Sleepy is now a Noctowl! Not bad for a day's work.

Evolving Sunshine required a lot of grinding; she grew all the way to level 25, mostly against Machop and Geodude in Mt. Mortar, before she was able to take on any Fire-type pokémon. My first attempt was against a wild Growlithe just south of the city, where she used a combination of Leech Seed and Endeavour, taking an Ember hit inbetween and then relying on Growlithe not attacking again. Superb strategy, if I do say so myself. More impressively, she used the same strategy against a Charmeleon inside Burned Tower, which was fixated on using Leer and nothing else. Leech Seed sapped its entire health bar away without it attacking me once. A few more Growlithe later, she was able to evolve into Sunflora!

Fang evolved whilst grinding for Morty, and then straight away again at level 23. Perhaps because I've been giving her lots of haircuts and the Soothe Bell, but I'm still very happy that she loves me enough to evolve at the earliest opportunity!

The gym battle was pretty easy. I gave Sleepy a Quick Claw to hold, and she swept through the trainers prior to Morty with Hypnosis. His Gastly and Haunter couldn't do a great deal before he sent out Gengar. Quick Claw activated to put it to sleep, and from then on it was a case of using Confusion before he woke up. He did wake up and Morty used a Hyper Potion before the end of the battle which made things a little more tense, but when Gengar was down, and his final Haunter used Curse on half health, I had earned the Fog Badge! And Sleepy could finally evolve.

So without further ado, here's the team:

Sunshine the Sunflora [F]

Level 24, Careful @ Miracle Seed
Solar Power

-Endeavor
-Leech Seed
-Mega Drain
-Ingrain

Still my LVP because of how annoying she was to evolve and the fact that she can't take on any Water-types. Flying, Water and Fire are really quite common at this point in the game, and she was unable to hurt anything for real damage in Morty's gym either, so that wasn't great. Endeavor isn't reliable as a main attacking move, and neither is Mega Drain. The other major problem with Endeavor is that if I'm on really low HP, where it's most powerful, I have to switch to ... as part of my Scramble's rules!

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 23, Lonely @ Everstone
Overgrow

-Magical Leaf
-Reflect
-Synthesis
-Poisonpowder

I've barely used her at all since battling Whitney, as she was hopeless in the Ecruteak Gym and I spent the rest of the time levelling up Sunshine and others. Magical Leaf is a pretty awful move.

Switch in and win count 6/15
Defeat with poison only count 0/10

Wannabe the Scyther [F]

Level 23, Jolly
Swarm

-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy
-Pursuit

Really useful against all the trainers on either side of Ecruteak City. Focus Energy is quite good. It's definitely made some battles easier and the advent of Wing Attack means I now have something to take on Grass-types with apart from Sleepy's very weak Peck.

Fang the Crobat [F]

Level 23, Hasty
Inner Focus

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Astonish

-Bite

I can't have a third stage pokémon and not have it in my top two, even if her only decent attack is Bite. Bite helped me quite a lot in the gym and she's done her fair share outside as well. When she learns Poison Fang I might teach her Fly for outside-of-battle use and see if that role makes her any more valuable to the team.

Sleepy the Noctowl [F]

Level 26, Bold
Keen Eye @ Quick Claw

-Confusion
-Peck
-Reflect
-Hypnosis

The undeniable star of the show. She's beaten three out of four gym leaders pretty much by herself now and she's looked good whilst doing it. Evolution is only going to help her grow. Will she be able to keep it up? Find out in the next exciting installment!

Here is my White Scramble Update! (Previous Chapters can be found in my white scramble link, just check my sig~)

Welcome back! Game booted up, i'm in the basement of the library gym.

.......ok let's leave.

I enter the big front room of the museum

MORE GINGERS.

Lenora: WHATTHA HELL U THINK U DOIN, YOU PALE ASS CRACKERS!?!

Random Ginger #4: We are going to steal a Skull! Why? We don't know! Makes no sense! PLASMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lenora: .....
OH.
HELL.
NAH.

OHHELLNAHYOUSKANKYCRACKERGINGERSIWILLTEARUPYOWHITE ASSANDYOBETTERNOTSTUTAACAUSEIMAGETYOPALEBUTSSANDWH OOPTHEMOVERMYBLACKHANDANDYABETTEREATMY-

*Lenora pulls out a gun and starts poppin caps in Ginger's....buttholes*
*Lenora's interracial hubby pulls out a crowbar and starts whacking gingers too*

Silly Team Plasma. They are trying to steal from a BLACK gym leader (man, gotta love the race card)

Lenora: THEY RUNNIN. YEAH HOMEBOY, DONT MESS WITH A
STRUNG.
IN-DUH-PEN-DUNT.
BLACK WOMAN.
UH-HUH.

*Team Plasma runs off after getting shot at by Lenora and hubby. They take skull and we got outside to find*

Me: ......why is he just standing there like that. Who is he? and oh god why are my thoughts/words in pink......

Lenora: BURGH!
Glacier, this is my sassy gay friend Burgh. You're standing in his gay bubble, so..... AW SHNAP.

Burgh: *mystical, mysterious voice* you and i..... we shall paint with all the colors of the wind~

Me: 0.0 must.resist......leave.....gay bubble.......

Burgh: Let us dive into the forest, my frosty love! What enemies there be, we shall conquer through gay love~

Me: no......yes........PIGNITE HELP ME

*Pignite uses arm thrust! Glacier is sent flying out of the Gay Bubble!*

Thanks.......ick bloody nose.

(Burgh and I head on out to the Pinwheel Forest. I stay 20 feet away from him at all times. Not to be mean of course, Burgh is actually a cool guy. but, Gay Bubble forces me to be who i am not......)

Burgh: well, there are two ways through Pinwheel forest. One that goes through the entire place, through grass and trees and mud and nasty things, and the straight, clean road path! I'll take the Straight path (oh the irony), and you go through all those trees and shiz~

Me: Works for me.

walks through the tall grass, and what do i see?

SCRAMBLE MON ALERT SCRAMBLE MON ALERT

*Using HM Slave the Patrat, i attempt to catch a Sewaddle*

GOTCHA.

Welcome to the Scramble Team,
Bugsy the Sewaddle!
Level 14, Sassy Nature
Chlorophyll
Capable of Taking Hits
also.....

He's gay. (nope, i lied.)

Yay! Another Partner! Now i can actually train you! ^_^

*leaves the Pinwheel Forest, completely forgetting about trying to stop Team Plasma*

Sewaddle Training Montage. Begin

Fun thing about Sewaddle, since i named Him bugsy, he can only use moves that Bugsy's pokemon can learn (Kakuna/Metapod/Scyther)

List of moves Bugsy the Sewaddle can use:
-Tackle
-Bug Bite
-String Shot
-Protect
-Endure
-Toxic
-Substitute
-Attract
-Struggle Bug
-Double Team
-Facade
-Cut
-Bug Buzz
-X-Scissor
-Slash
-Swords Dance
-Hidden Power
-Swagger
-Light Screen

yeah. There might be more, but that list is all i need.

Grinding was fun! ....

Bugsy is Level 20!
<(^_^<(
^(^_^)^
)>^_^)>
V(^_^)V

What? EVOLUTION!?!?!?!?
ok.

Bugsy the Swadloon! ^_^

Now, TIME TO RID THE FOREST OF GINGERS

Team Before Entering Forest to battle gingers

Blaze the Pignite
lvl 23 lonely nature
-Roll Out
-Tail Whip
-Flame Charge
-Arm Thrust

Bugsy the Swadloon
lvl 20 Sassy nature
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Bug Bite
-Protect

HM Slave the Patrat
:D
NO ONE CARES
:'(

And so i sweep through the lovely Forest (note: i really like pinwheel forest. its just.... i dont know. its cool to run around in, and i like the tree trunk tunnels ^_^)

*crawls through the nooks and crannies of the Pinwheel forest*
*steps out of the forest after grappling with Gingers, taking back a skull, and trekking through the beaten path of nature*

I AM TARZAN!
OOOOOEOOOOEEEOEEEOOOOOOOO~

(Deep inhale)

Alright, Bugsy gained another level! Time to hit up *New York City*, erm... i mean Castelia City!

City of Hookers, Hip-Hoppy street dancers, and Business People goofing off!
(yup sounds like NYC)

Oh wait, first i crossed the bridge.

THE BRIDGE.
It was beautiful <3

Alright, welcome welcome city of big buildings and boats blah blah blah!

......where do i go ._.

*Talks to black dancers*
Yo man hook a brotha up! find me some mo dancers!
KK
*Glacier proceeds to "Hook a brotha up" and joins 3 black dancing men together*
aw yeah man! tankz dude! we gonna dance fo shizzle!

AND THUS BLACK THUNDER
*Unova's most popular Hip Hop dance group of 2015-2018*
WAS BORN!

I feel accomplished :) (amulet coin get!)

Note: I was going through the alleyway of castelia city, and not going to lie, it reminded me of the first time i went to NYC. i actually went with a friend at 3am to get pizza (we was hungry for the pizzas), and we went through this dark, cliche city alley way. Scary stuff man. I saw things......i saw things 0.0

Ok seriously, what do i do next.....

Oh! Let's battle our new Gay friend at the gym!

*tries to enter the gym*

Cheren: Hello chap!
*cheren! :D)
Cheren: Ohoho! While you were lolli-gagging and playing with your dancing ruffians, it appears i have nabbed another badge!
Me: :/
Cheren: (Strokes manly pringles moustache) Tis ok though! I'm sure you can handle Burgh! Bug types are quite flammable!
Me: Ok :)

*Cheren leaves, and suddenly*

Burgh: Hello my frosty darling!
Me: *suddenly finding himself in the gay bubble* hi! oh um.... oh hi.
Burgh: Sadly, we cannot have our destined battle love! It appears i have artist's block~
Me: (i can help with that...) Oh um ok..
Burgh: Follow me! Let's beat up gingers~
*Burgh rushes onwards, and i break free from the GB*

Me: ._. not proud of myself.

We head to the docks, where who do i see?

MUNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA :( D: </3 THEY STOLE MUNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh man. bring on the waterworks.

Burgh: This is awful! It's time to play Sherlock Holmes- (puts on a snappy detective costume) and discover the mysterious of this majestic beauty!
Me: That didnt make any sense but somehow i entered the GB so yaaaaaaaaaay Burgh <3

*We end up battling GINGERSright by Burgh's gym*

Ghetsis: Welcome, my friends! Now, you see here, pokemon our are friends, correct? Play with them, love them, take care of them, and they take care of us. Quite wonderful if i do say so myself. But what if this is all wrong? Us keeping pokemon locked up in silly spherical devices, rotting in prisons just to be released to battle to the death? hah! i say no! Who are we to trap the pokemon? Let them live shells of lives they could be leading? No! i say we liberate the pokemon, and allow them the freedom they deserve from the treacherous hands of belliegerent human-kind!

Me: ...
Bianca: ...
Iris: (yeah, i didnt talk about her, but she's here) ...
Burgh: Sir, if i may step in.....

What you say seems intruiging at first, but your speech simply contradicts itself. Yes, there are Trainers both good and bad. But all love their pokemon. Strong pokemon, weak pokemon, they are labels, and no matter what label a pokemon has, they can break through it, with our help. We as humans have power to tap that potential, our beloved's potential. It is with us pokemon learn new moves, evolve, and gain a companion. We are as much to them as they are to us. We love the pokemon, and the pokemon love us back. Now why would you release them? Yes, freedom is very nice, but we do not certainly imprison them. My leavanny, for example, is free to leave as she pleases. So is my shuckle, whirlipede, scyther, and the rest of the good lot. But they have not left. Why is that so then, Ghetsis? If pokemon do not want to fight, or be with us humans? Bond and be our friends for life? I do not understand your case sir, and therefore, i shall stand in your way of all your nefarious, pokemon pilfering schemes!

Me: :o
Bianca: :O
Iris: (Not an important character why does she exist) :o

Ghetsis: .... return the blondie her pokemon! Let us depart!

BURGH 1, TEAM PLASMA 0

Burgh: My, i haven't used my debating skills since Uni~ Oh Glacier, dear, please do come visit me in my gym!
Me: Sure man! Nice speech too! (At a safe distance)

Yeah, Burgh, scared off Team Plasbad. He's a boss (note: i reallyreally like Burgh. He's a cool dude, Nintendo just had to make him.... yeah. you know. fabulous.which makes people mock his character and stuff. shame on them >:|)

and now, i go and Battle my wonderful new sassy gay friend!
__________________________________________________ _____

Burgh: Ah, Glacier :) dear companion! How did you enjoy my puzzles?
Me: *dripping in honey* honey is to eat..... :/ so this is your fetish, huh Burgh?
Burgh: *giggles* enough! We must have our battle. Let my wonderful bugs dazzle you!

GYM BATTLE BEGIN
CRESS VS GLACIER

*lvl 24 Swadloon vs lvl 21 whirlipede*
LOLNOPE
*switch in Blaze lvl 24*
Whirlipede used screech!
Blaze used flame charge!
1HKO +speed increase!
*lvl 24 pignite vs lvl 21 Dwebble*
Blaze used roll out!
Dwebble used sand attack!
Blaze used roll out!
It missed...
Dwebble used Smack down! blaze 51/79 hP
Blaze used arm thrust!
Missed....
Smack down! Blaze 21/79
DRINK THE HAPPY WATER BLAZE DRINK IT
Blaze healed!
Smack down again...
Arm Thurst!
MISSED. NO.
smack down....
MORE WATER BLAZE
smack down gdi
ARM THRUST HIT WOOO
5 HIT KO YESSSSSS
*Lvl 24 Swadloon vs lvl 23 Leavanny*
leavanny struggle bugs to hurt swad bad....
use lemonade on hurt Blaze so he can come and whoop her butt!
*lvl 23 Pignite vs lvl 23 Leavanny*
FLAME CHARGE ONE HIT K.O
BOTH BLAZE AND BUGSY GET TO LEVEL 25!

Gym leader Cress is defeated! Glacier gets the Insect pin badge thing!

Burgh: Good job boo, you did swell :)
Me: See, Cress needs to take some pointers from you. He's too blunt.

(But neither of you are my type. No ladyparts, sorry!)

*Save the Game, and then that's a wrap!*

CHAPTER THREE OF WHITE SCRAMBLE, FIN~
Hahaha!! Seriously, you need to make a BOOK out of this! It'd be a Smogon Best Seller!! Need more awesome!! ^_^

Loving your updates Glacier Knight! They're very funny. I hope Bugsy serves you well, even without being able to use his grass stab!

My own scramble is still waiting on my purchase of the editing software I need for the videos. I plan on editing and uploading the update as soon as I get the program though, so hopefully it won't be much longer until it goes up. All depends on how fast I can get a prepaid credit card.

as for the scramble awards I don't think I'll be doing any nominating this time. I've just not been paying enough attention to the thread over the last hundred pages and I know that I no longer have the patience to sift through all the Pokemon that've been submitted. I'm sure you guys can manage without my usual huge list though :P
As I said, Jimera, I am a paitent person. I have waited this long, so I can wait some more. Just take your time to get what you need.

My fourth update, this time from Ecruteak City, having beaten Morty.

Quite a lot has happened since I left Goldenrod City. Not only have I beaten Morty of the Ecruteak Gym to acquire the Fog Badge, but Fang has evolved all the way to Crobat, Sunshine has evolved into Sunflora and Sleepy is now a Noctowl! Not bad for a day's work.

Evolving Sunshine required a lot of grinding; she grew all the way to level 25, mostly against Machop and Geodude in Mt. Mortar, before she was able to take on any Fire-type pokémon. My first attempt was against a wild Growlithe just south of the city, where she used a combination of Leech Seed and Endeavour, taking an Ember hit inbetween and then relying on Growlithe not attacking again. Superb strategy, if I do say so myself. More impressively, she used the same strategy against a Charmeleon inside Burned Tower, which was fixated on using Leer and nothing else. Leech Seed sapped its entire health bar away without it attacking me once. A few more Growlithe later, she was able to evolve into Sunflora!

Fang evolved whilst grinding for Morty, and then straight away again at level 23. Perhaps because I've been giving her lots of haircuts and the Soothe Bell, but I'm still very happy that she loves me enough to evolve at the earliest opportunity!

The gym battle was pretty easy. I gave Sleepy a Quick Claw to hold, and she swept through the trainers prior to Morty with Hypnosis. His Gastly and Haunter couldn't do a great deal before he sent out Gengar. Quick Claw activated to put it to sleep, and from then on it was a case of using Confusion before he woke up. He did wake up and Morty used a Hyper Potion before the end of the battle which made things a little more tense, but when Gengar was down, and his final Haunter used Curse on half health, I had earned the Fog Badge! And Sleepy could finally evolve.

So without further ado, here's the team:

Level 24, Careful @ Miracle Seed
Solar Power

-Endeavor
-Leech Seed
-Mega Drain
-Ingrain

Still my LVP because of how annoying she was to evolve and the fact that she can't take on any Water-types. Flying, Water and Fire are really quite common at this point in the game, and she was unable to hurt anything for real damage in Morty's gym either, so that wasn't great. Endeavor isn't reliable as a main attacking move, and neither is Mega Drain. The other major problem with Endeavor is that if I'm on really low HP, where it's most powerful, I have to switch to ... as part of my Scramble's rules!

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 23, Lonely @ Everstone
Overgrow

-Magical Leaf
-Reflect
-Synthesis
-Poisonpowder

I've barely used her at all since battling Whitney, as she was hopeless in the Ecruteak Gym and I spent the rest of the time levelling up Sunshine and others. Magical Leaf is a pretty awful move.

Switch in and win count 6/15

Wannabe the Scyther [F]

Level 23, Jolly
Swarm

-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy
-Pursuit

Really useful against all the trainers on either side of Ecruteak City. Focus Energy is quite good. It's definitely made some battles easier and the advent of Wing Attack means I now have something to take on Grass-types with apart from Sleepy's very weak Peck.

Fang the Crobat [F]

Level 23, Hasty
Inner Focus

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Astonish

-Bite

I can't have a third stage pokémon and not have it in my top two, even if her only decent attack is Bite. Bite helped me quite a lot in the gym and she's done her fair share outside as well. When she learns Poison Fang I might teach her Fly for outside-of-battle use and see if that role makes her any more valuable to the team.

Sleepy the Noctowl [F]

Level 26, Bold
Keen Eye @ Quick Claw

-Confusion
-Peck
-Reflect
-Hypnosis

The undeniable star of the show. She's beaten three out of four gym leaders pretty much by herself now and she's looked good whilst doing it. Evolution is only going to help her grow. Will she be able to keep it up? Find out in the next exciting installment!
Top 2!! Hope Fang gets better for you ^_^
That speed and 30% Flinch Chance should be very useful.

So Chuck was quite difficult but I finished him off in the end.

Due to having cleaned up all the trainers on either side of Ecruteak City as part of my grinding before I battled Morty there wasn't much to do now apart from make a beeline for Cianwood City. There, I'd need to get the Secretpotion and beat Chuck for the Storm Badge.

That turned out to happen pretty quickly, especially as the very first pokémon I fished up in Olivine City was Bottoms Up the Corsola, the final member of my party! At last I'd have a water-type! She's not the best water type out there but she'll do.

After surfing over to Cianwood, defeating countless annoying Tentacool en route, there wasn't much else to do asides from challenge Chuck straight away. I'd completely forgotten that there's a bit of a jump in level here and so he took me a little by surprise. I still won though! Sadly Bottoms Up had fainted before going into this battle, but I didn't think she'd be that much use anyway. Fang did her best, biting Primeape four times before it finally hit me with Rock Slide. Next out was Sleepy, hoping to use Hypnosis before Primeape could use Rock Slide, but I missed twice and was hit twice - the first time Sleepy has participated in and been useless in a gym battle! ... finished the job though, using Magical Leaf to get around Primeape's Double Teams as it tried to use Focus Punch on me. Next out was Poliwrath which got a critical hit on ... to knock it out as well. All I had left was Bottoms Up and Wannabe, so it was going to be tight. Sunshine came out first to soften Poliwrath up, but could only lay down a Leech Seed before being KO'd with Body Slam. Wannabe did a lot better: immediately getting a critical hit Wing Attack to take Poliwrath down to only a sliver of its HP. But he paralysed me back with Body Slam, and healed with a Hyper Potion as my next Wing Attack failed to crit. We exchanged blows a few times, I healed with a Super Potion and soon enough the battle was mine. Only one paralysed pokémon left! Jasmine might be harder. We shall see.

The team:

Bottoms Up the Corsola [F]

Level 27, Bold
Natural Cure

-Surf
-Recover
-Refresh
-Rock Blast

I guess she's going to be my LVP but only because she's only battled wild pokémon and a handful of trainers so far. She was pretty crappy in the Cianwood Gym too. She'll improve. Rock Blast is a pointless attack on her.

Level 27, Careful @ Miracle Seed
Solar Power

-Endeavor
-Leech Seed
-Mega Drain
-Ingrain

She's helped out a little since evolving but it wasn't anything the rest of the team wasn't capable of. I suppose the Leech Seed on Poliwrath might have contributed to the KO but I'm not entirely convinced.

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 27, Lonely @ Everstone
Overgrow

-Magical Leaf
-Reflect
-Synthesis
-Poisonpowder

Nothing has improved since last time apart from her level. She's improved her evolution count slightly.

Switch in and win count 8/15

Fang the Crobat [F]

Level 27, Hasty
Inner Focus

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Fly

-Bite

Obviously not much help in a Fighting Gym when she can only use Bite and Leech Life. She falls to third because of how good Wannabe was just then, and because she's not really done anything particularly important yet.

Wannabe the Scyther [F]

Level 28, Jolly
Swarm

-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy
-Pursuit

Saved the day against Chuck! And generally she's holding her own quite well against a range of threats. Anything that doesn't wall her is taken down pretty quickly, and I can switch her in to more than her typing would suggest. She was absolutely crucial in the Cianwood Gym, beating more than half of the trainers as well as getting the win against Poliwrath.

Sleepy the Noctowl [F]

Level 27, Bold
Keen Eye @ Quick Claw

-Confusion
-Take Down
-Reflect
-Hypnosis

Still my MVP: one gym doesn't change all that. If I'd been a bit more intelligent and used something else to beat Primeape then I'd probably have ended up using her to defeat Poliwrath and would be raving about how incredible she is.

Edit: hey, 100th post!

So Chuck was quite difficult but I finished him off in the end.

Due to having cleaned up all the trainers on either side of Ecruteak City as part of my grinding before I battled Morty there wasn't much to do now apart from make a beeline for Cianwood City. There, I'd need to get the Secretpotion and beat Chuck for the Storm Badge.

That turned out to happen pretty quickly, especially as the very first pokémon I fished up in Olivine City was Bottoms Up the Corsola, the final member of my party! At last I'd have a water-type! She's not the best water type out there but she'll do.

After surfing over to Cianwood, defeating countless annoying Tentacool en route, there wasn't much else to do asides from challenge Chuck straight away. I'd completely forgotten that there's a bit of a jump in level here and so he took me a little by surprise. I still won though! Sadly Bottoms Up had fainted before going into this battle, but I didn't think she'd be that much use anyway. Fang did her best, biting Primeape four times before it finally hit me with Rock Slide. Next out was Sleepy, hoping to use Hypnosis before Primeape could use Rock Slide, but I missed twice and was hit twice - the first time Sleepy has participated in and been useless in a gym battle! ... finished the job though, using Magical Leaf to get around Primeape's Double Teams as it tried to use Focus Punch on me. Next out was Poliwrath which got a critical hit on ... to knock it out as well. All I had left was Bottoms Up and Wannabe, so it was going to be tight. Sunshine came out first to soften Poliwrath up, but could only lay down a Leech Seed before being KO'd with Body Slam. Wannabe did a lot better: immediately getting a critical hit Wing Attack to take Poliwrath down to only a sliver of its HP. But he paralysed me back with Body Slam, and healed with a Hyper Potion as my next Wing Attack failed to crit. We exchanged blows a few times, I healed with a Super Potion and soon enough the battle was mine. Only one paralysed pokémon left! Jasmine might be harder. We shall see.

The team:

Level 27, Bold
Natural Cure

-Surf
-Recover
-Refresh
-Rock Blast

I guess she's going to be my LVP but only because she's only battled wild pokémon and a handful of trainers so far. She was pretty crappy in the Cianwood Gym too. She'll improve. Rock Blast is a pointless attack on her.

Solar Power

-Endeavor
-Leech Seed
-Mega Drain
-Ingrain

She's helped out a little since evolving but it wasn't anything the rest of the team wasn't capable of. I suppose the Leech Seed on Poliwrath might have contributed to the KO but I'm not entirely convinced.

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 27, Lonely @ Everstone
Overgrow

-Magical Leaf
-Reflect
-Synthesis
-Poisonpowder

Nothing has improved since last time apart from her level. She's improved her evolution count slightly.

Switch in and win count 8/15

Fang the Crobat [F]

Level 27, Hasty
Inner Focus

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Fly

-Bite

Obviously not much help in a Fighting Gym when she can only use Bite and Leech Life. She falls to third because of how good Wannabe was just then, and because she's not really done anything particularly important yet.

Wannabe the Scyther [F]

Level 28, Jolly
Swarm

-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy
-Pursuit

Saved the day against Chuck! And generally she's holding her own quite well against a range of threats. Anything that doesn't wall her is taken down pretty quickly, and I can switch her in to more than her typing would suggest. She was absolutely crucial in the Cianwood Gym, beating more than half of the trainers as well as getting the win against Poliwrath.

Sleepy the Noctowl [F]

Level 27, Bold
Keen Eye @ Quick Claw

-Confusion
-Peck
-Reflect
-Hypnosis

Still my MVP: one gym doesn't change all that. If I'd been a bit more intelligent and used something else to beat Primeape then I'd probably have ended up using her to defeat Poliwrath and would be raving about how incredible she is.
Well, being in the top 50% is STILL good!! You work pretty fast, you know O_o

Still, its good as I get to read the progress :P

Well all the gyms in this generation are really close together at this point in the game. It's going to get slower as the wild pokémon are all around level 20 for seemingly the entirety of Johto, which is the thing that winds me up most about GSC and HGSS. Grinding is harder than ever before.

Oh stop flattering me King_Serperior. :P

It surely couldn't be a book. Much too silly. Could be an abridged series :P
I think once I finish the white scramble I'll do a more serious challenge on SS.

@celever way up on the page, of course I read your update. But you haven't really used the new ones yet. That's why I said "only", as I read you had caught 2 more pokemon.

As for the Scramble Awards, I have not been posting long enough to start nominating, but I would like to vote / have them. Unless it is too much work of course.

@Glacier Knight, loving the updates so far. They are quite funny and some jokes I went: I would not have come up with that: (eg: Burgh and the straight path). Keep going.

@Jangrafess, nice to see you making good progress. I still got mixed feelings with ...'s job. I now I initially made it really hard, because you asked for it, but it would be nice if it could do more than dying. Keep at it!
I am really looking forward to ... soloing an elite four / the champion. (mind you, I would not chose the last one) ^^

So I got really bored of grinding and challenged Pryce and Jasmine as their pokémon are awful.

This is seriously the most difficult pokémon game to grind in. All the wild pokémon are between level 15 and 18 in every route, it seems, and the Rockets in Mahogany Town all use Rattata and Zubat at level 20 even though you've probably got 5 badges by that point. I considered grinding against Gyarados in Lake of Rage but they're either level 10 or Magikarp. It's so irritating.

So I took on the gym leaders. Pryce was slightly harder. Also worth noting is that my entire team bar Corsola is weak to Pryce and nothing on my team apart from Corsola has a move that hits Jasmine's Steelix for anything approaching decent damage. I also can't use Sunshine against Pryce's water types. The three Flying types were going to be utterly hopeless for these two battles, but I chucked Fang at Pryce to soften him up and it took down his Seel before fainting. Then his Dewgong destroyed my Wannabe which can't do damage any more because it isn't a Technician. In the end ... came in and hit twice with Magical Leaf before being defeated by Aurora Beam. Then it was Sleepy's turn, and I managed to put Dewgong to sleep then do about 3HP damage at a time with Confusion to defeat it slowly. His Piloswine immediately shat all over Sleepy for the KO and seeing as I wasn't allowed to send out Sunshine it was all down to Bottoms Up. I tried out Rock Blast first, but midway through Piloswine's Sitrus Berry activated so that was no good. His next hit was going to KO me, so I had to get the critical hit on Surf... and I did! That was lucky. Sunshine wouldn't have to come into battle against one of its hated Water types after all.

Jasmine was easier however. The hard bit was going to be her Magnemites, as I don't have a single move that hits Steel types and Electric is strong against two thirds of my party. Steelix would probably be a pushover. Again I chucked Fang in kamikaze style at the start and she only managed two hits with Bite before being defeated. Then it was ...'s turn, to avoid having to switch something I desperately needed out at a critical moment later. She died pretty quickly as only Magical Leaf was remotely useful and that didn't do any damage. Then Sunshine had a crack. Leech Seed, Ingrain and Mega Drain slowly did the deed, and Jasmine used up her Hyper Potions on the Maggy which was nice of her. Slowly slowly does it, and eventually the first Magnemite was down. Steelix came out and used Screech as I seeded it. Having Ingrain down meant I couldn't switch out and was going to have to rely on being knocked out, then Reviving Sunshine for her last Magnemite. Sure enough, Steelix's Iron Tail OHKO'd me, and then it was Wannabe's turn. Focus Energy and Wing Attack did fuck all before a Rock Throw hit and OHKO'd her as well. Bottoms Up did the business once again with a Surf attack, and I switched into Sleepy as her final Magnemite was sent out. The plan was to hypnotise Magnemite and then use my items, but it failed. I took a Thunderbolt to the face and revived Sunshine the turn after as Sleepy fainted. Then it was Leech Seed + Ingrain + Mega Drain again, as Sunshine pulled her weight to defeat Jasmine and earn me my seventh badge, with my pokémon still at level 30. This game is such a joke.

... the Chikorita [F]

Level 29, Lonely @ Everstone
Overgrow

-Magical Leaf
-Reflect
-Synthesis
-Poisonpowder

She's pants. Poisonpowder is useless as I have to wait so long for the damage to stack up and Magical Leaf just isn't strong enough. She's only got 70HP so whenever I have to switch her in she takes a bit chunk of damage and then isn't quick enough to recover it with Synthesis. Evolution looks a long way off at the moment.

Switch in and win count 9/15

Sleepy the Noctowl [F]

Level 30, Bold
Keen Eye @ Quick Claw

-Confusion
-Take Down
-Reflect
-Hypnosis

How the mighty have fallen. She's done nothing at all since Morty really, apart from be a liability. Her stats are terrible, Hypnosis doesn't hit regularly enough, and Confusion/Take Down don't cut the mustard.

Fang the Crobat [F]

Level 30, Hasty
Inner Focus

-Leech Life
-Supersonic
-Fly

-Bite

Not done a lot since the last update. Every now and then she's outsped things that would otherwise really hurt the team and got crucial flinches, like with the Electrodes in the Rocket Hideout, but they weren't that scary as they were so low-levelled. She needs Poison Fang tbh.

Solar Power

-Endeavor
-Leech Seed
-Mega Drain
-Ingrain

She's actually been quite useful recently! She was very handy to have around against Jasmine's Magnemites which were untouchable otherwise, and she does a good job when she finds something she's allowed to fight that she isn't weak too (which is infrequent, it has to be said). I'm looking forward to her learning some better moves, which is allowed now that I've beaten Chuck. I don't know when it'll be though, I can't remember her moveset.

Wannabe the Scyther [F]

Level 31, Jolly
Swarm

-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy
-Pursuit

Still in second for her role in beating Chuck. Not that impressive though, apart from when she gets to hit something with Wing Attack. Her other moves might as well not exist. She's the closest I have to a sweeper at the moment, thanks to her speed and STAB on Wing Attack.

Level 31, Bold
Natural Cure

-Surf
-Recover
-Lucky Chant
-Rock Blast

So she's gone from LVP to MVP just like that. Without her I'd never have gotten past Jasmine or Pryce, and Sleepy has been so much rubbish recently that there wasn't much competition for top spot. She's my only sensible attacker, she's capable of taking a few hits, and she has recovery. She's actually the only pokémon who isn't annoying me at the moment.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Seventh time's the charm? :/

And @Present
Yes, LU has been my strongest force; I was lucky to have a Jolly Riolu. But according to my rules, I have to clear the Areas in order, and no training can be done outside the Treehollow, so...what can ya do? ;P

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
LOL :P I just laughed immediately when you said "So I got really bored of grinding and challenged Pryce and Jasmine as their pokémon are awful." LOL.
Glacier: The only problems that could happen to your book would be getting in trouble due to:
Racism
Grouping people due to the colour of their hair or other insecurities
Offensive homo-sexuality

But other than that it's all good! :D

The problem with my scramble is the grinding. I don't want to fall behind but grinding is too hard! :( And I want to get this one out of the way before the awards so I can get a brilliant chellange due to the awards! :D

Edit: HOLY SHIT! Sunshine is 3rd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit 2: "Sunshine wouldn't have to come into battle against one of its hated Water types after all." Excuse me! It's a common problem with sunkern and sunflora all around the world! It's called sunnoraulogicus and a cure is yet to be found, although secretpotion mellows it. HOW DARE YOU CHOOSE A RANDOM AMPHAROS OVER SUNSHINE!?!?!?!?

I'm so glad Sleepy is still MVP! :D

EDIT: Didn't read the latest post; sadness has overtaken me.

And I'm willing to do some voting, but I feel like Present in that I shouldn't be nominating yet.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
White Treehollow Scramble Part 4: Area 7

Days have passed.

Sleepless nights.

And yet I have finally defeated Area 7.

I lucked up, with my first battle being against a Nurse, then a helpless Breeder. I encountered a wandering Trainer, and she turned out to be the Gate Trainer.

I must admit, I lost my composure after my victory.

I was able to make it back to the Nurse, and to the Boss Trainer without any further battles.

Truly, luck shined upon me.

I finally reached Gail. No words were spoken. She saw how desperate I was to prove my theory, and I was...exhausted. I just wanted victory, nothing else. She sent out a Milotic, I sent out Cooler.Thanks to some lucky hax on my side, Cooler was able to avoid the Hypnosis it wrought, and use Poison Jab mercilessly after a Swords Dance to KO the foe. Next was Mamoswine; I kept Cooler in. He was outsped and trampled upon by an Earthquake. But then, as he always does, Level Up came in to save the day. He used a single Close WombatCombat to bring down the mammoth. But I pulled him out when another Lucario threatened to come on the scene. Thanks to racking up Rough Skin damage with Druddigon, combined with 3D's tankiness, and a final stand by my own Lucario, the foe was brought down.

I completely lost it.

I jumped for joy.

Let's hope Area 8 is not quite as inhospitable as this Area has been.

~Colress

Still using the same ranking.

FangN'Claw the Druddigon
Level 60
Ability: Rough Skin
Calm Nature
Item: Razor Claw
-Chip Away
-Dragon Claw
-Night Slash
-Hone Claws
Comments: Not quite as useless as before, I must admit, but I mainly use him as fodder. Also, Chip Away and Night Slash have yet to see use.

Achiever the Krookodile
Level 61
Ability: Moxie
Brave Nature
Item: Blue Scarf
-Rock Slide
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Crunch
Comments: I have yet to see a water-filled room with him still alive. Still pretty good, but not GREAT.

3D the Altaria
Level 62
Ability: Cloud Nine
Adamant Nature
Item: Pure Incense
-Dragon Claw
-Fly
-Dragon Dance
-Iron Tail
Comments: Not bad at all. I like her tankiness still.

Fan the Rotom-S
Level 62
Ability: Levitate
Quirky Nature
Item: BrightPowder
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Protect
-Thunderbolt
Comments: Birghtpowder and Air Slash <3.

Cooler the Tentacruel
Level 61
Ability: Clear Body
Quirky Nature
Item: Leftovers
-Poison Jab
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Wring Out
Comments: Massive props for extreme hax in its favor. Oh, and I taught it Wring Out now. Yeah.

Level Up the Lucario
Level 66
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
Item: Lucky Egg
-Close Combat
-ExtremeSpeed
-Dragon Pulse
-Aura Sphere
Comments: LIKE A BOSS. Oh, and he has all of his 'predestined' moveset now.

That was rough, to say the least.

haha celever, all that is true, but i'm not offensive to burgh ;_;

I love him.

But yeah, this isn't gonna be a "book", or anything i'm publishing or the sort. haha i'd be so ashamed (its humorous, but not written well at at. Just whatever pops out of my head). Also, maybe i should put disclaimer or warning tags. I mean for all that to be silly and not taken seriously (i hope black people don't think i'm racist and beat me up ;____;). But thanks to all that enjoy it so far! :)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I can just see the head-line in the newpaper:
Smogon user Glacier Knight sentenced to 2 years in jail due to racism. The attempted murderers are in for 20 years.
Lovely! XD

Can I ask for Scrambles for well known Rom Hacks?

In addition, I'd like a scramble for Crystal. I will accept literally any Pokemon that gets more than four attacks. I would like to have no more than three Pokemon by Morty and no more than five by the first run of the E4.

If the Crystal ROM isn't the one you're hacking, Brammi, I'd like to reserve a Pokèmon for you. It won't be one of the starters, for those who may want in.

The Crystal thing is separate. I was asking for a hypothetical second scramble. I recently replaced the battery in my crystal so I want to get to playing it.

@Brammi reserving an Exeggcute

Take Separated the Exeggcute. This Exeggcute must be caught as soon as possible (so on Route 34, south of Goldenrod). This Exeggcute's eggs have been separated from each other! When you catch it, it only has one of its eggs, 1/6 of whole. Without the rest of its eggs, it isn't strong enough to use any moves over 50 BP (Bullet Seed counts, as the max is 50;Barrage doesn't, as the max is 75). It also has no way of using its psychic powers without all 6 eggs, and so can't use any Psychic-type moves. Each egg is in a different place, and Exeggcute must go on a quest to find them. The first one is very simple; this egg likes trees and is hiding with the Sudowoodo. Separated must solo the Sudowoodo to get to 2/6 of its whole. Now, it may use moves up to 60 BP, as well as Psychic type status moves (hypnosis, Reflect, etc). The next egg is in the Lighthouse in Olivine; you must solo 5 trainers with Exeggcute to find it. Once you do, you have 3/6 and can use up to 70 BP moves and 40 BP Psychic type moves. The next two are together, as one is the cracked egg that is all like HURR I'LL FOLLOW MY BROTHER DURR. They are in the rocket hideout in Mohogany, and Exeggcute must solo every rocket grunt with the stupid alarm system (no turning it off, either), and then you'll be 5/6! Now you may use up to 90 BP moves, and up to 60 BP Psychic type moves. But, the egg that was with the cracked one is now very protective and motherly, so whenever you get to the red HP, it forces you to switch out. The last egg left is all the way over in Kanto; he's very brave and adventurous! Exeggcute must solo 15 trainers to find the last egg; finally Separated can evolve! He must be renamed Reunited and can now use any move and MUST have a Psychic type move of at least 80 BP ASAP. The motherly/protected egg now feels that the cracked egg is safe and you can keep battling in red health. He must solo Sabrina to prove how he has overcome the separation of his eggs to be the best Psychic type there is!

GL:HF! I hope this is hard enough; the story part is what I focused on, so if it's too easy, I can put more challenges in...also, if you would like, I can put in a TL;DR for all of the challanges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)