Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone who can make couple PNG images into vector images in AI, EPS, or CDR. The images I need made are very simple (a solid white design) but I have no knowledge on how to make this image.

Send me a VM/PM if you can do this and I can send you the PNG files.

Ok, I need a Golurk Spirit changed to Burning Gundam. Note that this is for CAP ASB, so I need it to be reconizable as a Golurk despite the fact that it also must look like the Gundam:

Here are is the Golurk Spirit:

And Burning Gundam:

Here's a second one as well if this one is not good enough:

I would very much appreciate it if someone could do a sprite fusion of oddish and wobbuffet. I'm trying to crotchet a real life fusion of these two for one of my friends but I really cant quite picture it. If possible both versions, you know one with wobbuffet's body, and the other with oddish's body, but I would be more than happy with either one, and of course I would post the finished product if anyone actually wanted to see it. Thanks again to any who helps. YesitsforChristmas

Hello, I was working at a private project and, for it, I'd need something quite peculiar but not really hard to do (I guess) for a skilled artist: a GSC-style sprite of the Final Fantasy summon, Carbuncle:

In the hide tags below I put some artwork for those of you who would help but don't know who Carbuncle is:

I hope I'm not asking anything unreasonable, and I will definitely give credit for this if I ever give my final product to others^^
I don't suppose there's anyone willing to help me, yet? :-(

I dont know is this can go here, is a tutorial for a banner :3 Hope you like it!

All the resources are in a pack in my gallery if you need them. PM for them

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
I'd like to request a few potential avatars.

I'm somewhat fond of Dark Arceus, and an image of it hanging in space looking down at the earth would be really cool. The more realistic looking the better.

Another awesome avatar would be kabutops in motion in a stormy ocean. Thank you guys!

the avatar like the one im using right now would be nice if it was more artsy n_n. if you manage to give it some old gen flare that would be great!

Due to occurances that may be happening in CAP ASB soon, I would like another custom sprite. Credit will be given.

I would like a Spiritomb trainer, essentially. I am leaning towards a Dragon Tamer Sprite base, but you are free for interpetation. However, I don't want any Poke'balls on the sprite. You can add a sword, if you wish, but that is optional.

Good luck!

Man, what happened to this thread? So dead.

Anyway, last night I was feeling bad for Bronzong because it's so weird-looking, so I decided to retype it into each of the 17 types (yes, including Steel and Psychic). Here's my go at Normal-type since I thought it'd be the most fun. Obviously I used lots of Chansey stuff for this.

And I just finished the Fire-type one. Moltres was used for the fire.

Can someone take a Metagross Spirit and add a tank cannon to it's back? Possibly add threads to the sides of it's legs?

No idea why I want this, but I'd be awesome if someone could do this ^_^

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sup bros

I'm still probably going to work on these and perfect them a bit. I tried keeping them gen 5 and the same relative size of the other starters. We shall see how this goes.

/me pet Layell n_n
They're looking really good, but I think on Chespin its skin could be a bit lighter and maybe have a bit more dark outline around his mouth if possible too

I've done spriting for a while now, but never shared them here...hope you enjoy some of my collection!

(apologies for the lack of a transparent background on the last two, I'm a lazy person)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)