The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

peng

fuck xatu
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[8:22pm] penguinx: wait lonelyness could you elaborate a bit more
[8:22pm] penguinx: why do you want people to spend 6+ hours on a terrible ladder
[8:22pm] penguinx: rather than just saving everyone the pain and do a 2 min test
[8:23pm] penguinx: which is actually worth something
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: because I don't want people who aren't willing to put in the time investment
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: i'm not drafting lazy players
[8:23pm] penguinx: not wanting to ladder to top 20
[8:23pm] penguinx: on a terrible ladder
[8:23pm] penguinx: makes me lazy
[8:23pm] penguinx: okay
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: yes it makes you lazy
[8:23pm] LonelyNess: it also shows a bad attitude
[8:24pm] penguinx: no, it shows i have other time commitments
[8:24pm] penguinx: there is a difference between having time to play in spl and contribute to a team
[8:24pm] penguinx: and having time to ladder to top 20 on the ladder to please a manager
[8:24pm] LonelyNess: well then penguinx
[8:24pm] LonelyNess: I don't think you're really cut out for this team
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: you are literally the only one to bitch about being asked to get top 20
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: it's not difficult
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: and shows a couple of very important things to me
[8:25pm] penguinx: actually harsha is doing exactly the same right now
[8:25pm] penguinx: soo
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: willingness to invest time and basic competence of the metagame
[8:25pm] LonelyNess: well go have fun with harsha
[8:26pm] LonelyNess: not being on my team
[8:26pm] penguinx: i lack basic competence of the metagame
[8:26pm] penguinx: lol
[8:26pm] penguinx: heh
[8:26pm] LonelyNess set a ban on *!*@ths.aregreat.
[8:26pm] You were kicked from the chat room by LonelyNess. (you're annoying me now, bye)

lonelyness
!
:D

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
uh the ladder requirement isn't a tryout. it's a filter to get rid of completely incompetent people, and people unwilling to put in any time investment. It's... a tryout to even get a tryout.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think WhiteQueen is as great a battler as he thinks he is, but if you think he's completely incompetent, then you're a moron.

he got 6-0ed by a mamoswine in a battle royale tournament after being told beforehand that he would be facing mamoswine

and it was by bluewind

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
roflmao. I am 60-5 on bw2 uu ladder, the five losses were due to disconnections. And I am in the finals of the ou Calvary tournament, which means i am undefeated in that tier. I am simply the best bw uu player ever. Why argue with stats and facts?

I am also top12 ost7, 4-2 wcop, 5-2 spl or something. When the WhiteQueen gets serious, I mean business, bitches

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Also I have been in plenty of finals and semis and quarterfinals with my 2minutes teams. Greatness needs no preparation

whitequeen shut the fuck up

you haven't really said anything to merit me saying this yet but it's only a matter of time

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fuck you all, once I draft whitequeen for 1k because fabbles will pay me 2k to take him and he goes 9-0, who will be talking shit then? NONE OF U.

edit: fuck u kd, austinf is a fucking legend.

Maybe you can spend another 16k on a french father for RBY with that extra cash you'll be saving

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
<3 stone cold

btw I was blessed with good looks and a great sense of fashion too. don't hate me cause I'm good at Pokemon and am beautiful

Ojama

Banned deucer.
roflmao. I am 60-5 on bw2 uu ladder, the five losses were due to disconnections. And I am in the finals of the ou Calvary tournament, which means i am undefeated in that tier. I am simply the best bw uu player ever. Why argue with stats and facts?

I am also top12 ost7, 4-2 wcop, 5-2 spl or something. When the WhiteQueen gets serious, I mean business, bitches

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
Be jealous all you want. I am the best bw uu player ever. Facts and stats don't lie

I say no more. Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)