The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
damn, another heist of a trade for the sharks....

dw WQ, we'll buy you again as long as you continue to give me fashion advice

I am also top12 ost7, 4-2 wcop, 5-2 spl or something. When the WhiteQueen gets serious, I mean business, bitches

um how were you top 12 when i was top 12 and knocked you out and saved this community? we got another stallion here...

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Tof, top18 or top20. Same difference, nigga. If I didn't choke on a dick I would have won ost7.
damn, another heist of a trade for the sharks....

dw WQ, we'll buy you again as long as you continue to give me fashion advice
I love you scofie.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
scof complaining about sharks trades how unexpected.

Also smog frogs LOL i hope the team doesn't suck as much as its name.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i just wins the OU CALVARY tourney USING MY BW2 UU team throughout the tournament, without using any of those OU pokemon crap

HOW MUCH MORE DO I NEED TO PROVE THAT I AM THE BEST BW UU PLAYER EVER?

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
Hey, ya'll had better watch out. After only a week of decay, I'm 70th on the RU ladder and have won an astounding total of 0 tournaments. Not only this, but I won my first round match in the OST, showing that I can play multiple tiers like a champ.

Your move, WhiteQueen.

Keep going WhiteQueen, hopefully you'll get banned again!

also,

[21:19] <&harsha> [2:17pm] Snunch: ln i think we should have a bet
[21:19] <&harsha> [2:17pm] Snunch: first manager to lose to smog frogs
[21:19] <&harsha> [2:17pm] Snunch: must record a karaoke version of a song of your choice

[21:19] <&harsha> [2:17pm] Snunch: ln i think we should have a bet
[21:19] <&harsha> [2:17pm] Snunch: first manager to lose to smog frogs
[21:19] <&harsha> [2:17pm] Snunch: must record a karaoke version of a song of your choice
Keeping an eye out for this.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
actually we banned you from #scooters and told synre that if we won we didn't want you to get a trophy

fact
because i refused to play. and it was pointless to ban me from #scooters when i never had any desire to join that chat. ALPHA RUINERS!

anyways, i'm done with that silly argument. tired of the trash talking. i need to go practice my BW OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)