Swampy's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want both or one of them? Lol.
If you can update it with some new stuff (if you have any), that'd be great. Otherwise, I'll find something.
That depends on what you want.

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=Rugaji

I can't be bothered to edit my thread because my box is a mess right now. Those are stuff I did and never updated on the thread, and I might not have some of the Pokemon on my thread anymore due to my forgetting I didn't have an AR anymore so I didn't clone. If by any chance you do want more than 2, you can have whatever else you want. I have all of these on my game so you don't have to worry about downloading them from Pokecheck. I just upload to show others and to know what I have without turning on my game.

Edit: I also have these events that I could not upload and have RNGed:

Lv. 100 Zekrom (Naughty)
Lv. 15 Victini (Jolly)
Lv. 50 Victini (Modest)

That depends on what you want.

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=Rugaji

I can't be bothered to edit my thread because my box is a mess right now. Those are stuff I did and never updated on the thread, and I might not have some of the Pokemon on my thread anymore due to my forgetting I didn't have an AR anymore so I didn't clone. If by any chance you do want more than 2, you can have whatever else you want. I have all of these on my game so you don't have to worry about downloading them from Pokecheck. I just upload to show others and to know what I have without turning on my game.

Edit: I also have these events that I could not upload and have RNGed:

Lv. 100 Zekrom (Naughty)
Lv. 15 Victini (Jolly)
Lv. 50 Victini (Modest)
Well, as I stated, I can't use Poke'check. I've tried everything to try and get it to work, but nothing. Anyway, I liked the shiny Timid HP Ice Virizion though. Can you nickname it?

Well, as I stated, I can't use Poke'check. I've tried everything to try and get it to work, but nothing. Anyway, I liked the shiny Timid HP Ice Virizion though. Can you nickname it?
I said I only use Pokecheck to show others what I have and if people want to download, all of these I have in the box.

Also, sure, I can nickname Shiny Virizion.

I said I only use Pokecheck to show others what I have and if people want to download, all of these I have in the box.

Also, sure, I can nickname Shiny Virizion.
Okay. Now I gotta think of a NN. xD
Which one do you want? Keldeo or Genesect? I can't clone either.

Hey im new here on this site, but you have a nice list there. Anyway we can get some trades up? I like pokemon from the first Gen. Or from the Hoenn generation. Im currently on Pokemon White though... Trade?

hi, I'm interested in one of your dream world ability eevees, I don't care if shiny or not.

My friend code for white is 2108-3165-1761. I will list pokemon with decent stats and/or are shiny here:

shiny Kecleon/male
Ability: Color change
cured of pokerus

shiny golem/female
Ability:sturdy

shiny vaporeon/male
ability: water absorb
has pokerus

bronzor
ability: heatproof
nature: impish
has pokerus
untouched

venonat/male
ability: compoundeyes
nature: bold
has pokerus
untouched

Articuno
ability: pressure
has pokerus
untouched

charlie b./axew/male
ability: rivalry
nature: brave
untouched

hi/axew/female
ability: mold breaker
nature: hasty
untouched

Thanks!

CMT for this pls
|

Psycho's MEWTWO
Timid | Pressure
Caught
31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
EVs Unknown :S
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Fire Blast | Shock Wave
Diamond/White | Fully Redis

hi, I'm interested in one of your dream world ability eevees, I don't care if shiny or not.

My friend code for white is 2108-3165-1761. I will list pokemon with decent stats and/or are shiny here:

shiny Kecleon/male
Ability: Color change
cured of pokerus

shiny golem/female
Ability:sturdy

shiny vaporeon/male
ability: water absorb
has pokerus

bronzor
ability: heatproof
has pokerus
untouched

venonat/male
ability: compoundeyes
nature: bold
has pokerus
untouched

Articuno
ability: pressure
has pokerus
untouched

charlie b./axew/male
ability: rivalry
nature: brave
untouched

hi/axew/female
ability: mold breaker
nature: hasty
untouched

Thanks!
List the IVs or ask here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462877

CMT for this pls
|

Psycho's MEWTWO
Timid | Pressure
Caught
31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP Dark 70
EVs Unknown :S
Psycho Cut | Amnesia | Fire Blast | Shock Wave
Diamond/White | Fully Redis
I'll take the Naive Shiny Entei then. But you're gonna have to clone the Mewtwo and give me back a copy of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)