Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issuing 1v1 Singles Beginner Battle!
3 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills (standard)
Arena: A small grotto in a forest; small puddles abound, but not enough for Water moves. The ground is easily Dig-able, but there are no rocks for Rock moves except small pebbles. Large trees surround the arena.

Alright, I had other challenges in here but I guess nothing ever happened to them, so I'm going to drop them.

Open challenge:

2v2 "weak" (under 30 move) FE Doubles

Whoever accepts can pick the rest.

Alright, I had other challenges in here but I guess nothing ever happened to them, so I'm going to drop them.

Open challenge:

2 day DQ
All abilities
Training Items
2 Recovers/5 Chills
2 Subs per mon

A 50ft-by-50ft stone temple for the relatively unknown deity Protegas that provides protection to those who seek it. The room is lit by torches that provide ample light. There is a fountain in one of the walls that provides a water source for moves like Surf. Although the arena is set indoors, the roof is ruined enough to allow weather moves to work. Despite being ancient, the temple still has a relatively strong structure that allows seismic moves like Earthquake to be used. The floor can be dug through as well and, over the centuries, some plant life has broken through the floor, allowing non-grass-types to use moves like Grass Knot.

At the beginning of every round, Protegas will protect any pokemon he feels is being ganged up on. A pokemon is considered to be ganged up on if it is targeted by:
  • At least four enemy single-target moves
  • Three enemy single-target moves and at least two enemy multi-target moves or one damage deaing combinations
  • Two enemy single-target moves and four enemy multi-target moves
  • Six enemy moves, whether they are single-target, multi-target or a combination of the two
Note: this is done by the commands issued and stuff like Encore and Disable changing a pokemon's moves will not affect this, but substitutions will. Substitutions cannot be made based on whether or not an opponent's pokemon gets the barrier.

Any pokemon that meets any of those criteria will be given a protective barrier for that round. The barrier is treated as a 20 HP typeless pokemon with the same rank defences as the pokemon it is protecting. The barrier protects the pokemon from all effects of enemy attacks and will disappear once it runs out of HP, is hit by two enemy non-damaging moves or at the end of the round, whichever comes first. The barrier will not protect from any spillover damage (so an attack that does 25 damage will destroy the barrier and do 5 damage to the target). The barrier will not protect a pokemon from allied attacks that hit it, nor will it be affected by allied attacks. In battles with more than one active pokemon per team, a last pokemon standing will always receive Protegas' barrier at the start of a round unless every team is down to its last pokemon.

Greetings to Objection for the arena.

Play test my new arena with me. A somewhat experienced ref would be appreciated
4v4 Doubles Underdeveloped Full Evolved (≤ 25 moves)
3 Day DQ
All Abilities
Switch = OK
Training Items On
2 Subs
5/2 Chills/Recoveries
If I missed anything it goes to the acceptor
First Circle of Hell ~ Limbo​
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: High
Format: All
Field Description: Essentially the ASB arena, however the sky is blood red–preventing weather from being used. Minos/the Referee presiding over the battle ready to pass judgment on the pokemon/loosing trainer
Restrictions:
  • No Weather
  • If a pokemon is in the arena for 3 cumulative rounds, the pokemon will be judged at the end of the third round it's in. Then the pokemon is categorised into one of the lower circles of hell. This is decided by a RNG roll between 1 and 8 (the eight remaining circles of hell). A pokemon can only be judged once and the judging remains permanent.

The Circles of Hell:
  1. Lust - Contact moves heal 50% of damage dealt. When contacted by the opponent there is a 30% chance of infatuation regardless of the opponents gender, egg group or etc.
  2. Gluttony - 'Bite', 'Crunch' and any move with 'Fang' have base power increased by 2 to them before calculations. The user will be Sluggish the next action after use.
  3. Greed - The move 'Payday' is learnt by the pokemon for the battle (if Payday is already learnt the damage multiplied by 1.5). Payday will have -6 priority when used.
  4. Anger - The move Rage is learnt and both attacking stats are raised one rank. The accuracy of all attacking moves are lowered by 10%
  5. Heresy - The moves 'Taunt', 'Torment' and 'Nasty Plot' have their energy costs halved and are learned if not so already. The duration of these moves are doubled (Nasty Plot's boosts decay slower). Sound based moves will cause this pokemon to loose focus, making them confused for six actions.
  6. Violence - Close Combat, Beat Up (will always hit six times) and three random moves affected by Iron Fist (that it does not already know) are learnt. Moxie and Iron Fist become the pokemon's only abilities. The pokemon is slowed (-1 Speed) permanently.
  7. Fraud - All entry hazards (Spikes, Toxic Spikes & Stealth Rock), Mimic and Copy Cat are learnt by this pokemon. Due to its fraudulence the pokemon's highest attack rank is dropped by one rank.
  8. Treachery - The pokemon is covered in a veil of thick ice, reducing damage of incoming attacks by 3. However there is a 50% chance that the pokemon will be immobilised each action, this does not decay.
A battle in Dante's Inferno? Accepting this.
Ref for above and sub ref for below
DFrog vs Box

Glacier Knight said:
BURN THE BELLSPROUT

1vs1
1 day DQ, flash match
Bring an FE fire mon (middle stage is good too, also ice/flying/bug/psychic types are fine)
All abilities
All times
No substitutions
No switch

Arena: grassy feild. No special effects.
Classical said:
Hey, accepting Glacier
Reffing, I'll put it up tomorrow.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Taking (the below in upper posts) EMma versus Gerard. PM me to get it up and going.

Open challenge:

2 day DQ
All abilities
Training Items
2 Recovers/5 Chills
2 Subs per mon

A 50ft-by-50ft stone temple for the relatively unknown deity Protegas that provides protection to those who seek it. The room is lit by torches that provide ample light. There is a fountain in one of the walls that provides a water source for moves like Surf. Although the arena is set indoors, the roof is ruined enough to allow weather moves to work. Despite being ancient, the temple still has a relatively strong structure that allows seismic moves like Earthquake to be used. The floor can be dug through as well and, over the centuries, some plant life has broken through the floor, allowing non-grass-types to use moves like Grass Knot.

At the beginning of every round, Protegas will protect any pokemon he feels is being ganged up on. A pokemon is considered to be ganged up on if it is targeted by:
  • At least four enemy single-target moves
  • Three enemy single-target moves and at least two enemy multi-target moves or one damage deaing combinations
  • Two enemy single-target moves and four enemy multi-target moves
  • Six enemy moves, whether they are single-target, multi-target or a combination of the two
Note: this is done by the commands issued and stuff like Encore and Disable changing a pokemon's moves will not affect this, but substitutions will. Substitutions cannot be made based on whether or not an opponent's pokemon gets the barrier.

Any pokemon that meets any of those criteria will be given a protective barrier for that round. The barrier is treated as a 20 HP typeless pokemon with the same rank defences as the pokemon it is protecting. The barrier protects the pokemon from all effects of enemy attacks and will disappear once it runs out of HP, is hit by two enemy non-damaging moves or at the end of the round, whichever comes first. The barrier will not protect from any spillover damage (so an attack that does 25 damage will destroy the barrier and do 5 damage to the target). The barrier will not protect a pokemon from allied attacks that hit it, nor will it be affected by allied attacks. In battles with more than one active pokemon per team, a last pokemon standing will always receive Protegas' barrier at the start of a round unless every team is down to its last pokemon.

Greetings to Objection for the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)