Wooper used ice butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeee, I like competitive Pokemon:

So I've noticed these two are good stallers in competitive pokemon, and stall means they need to learn toxic....
HOW?

Also, this thing gets grass knot... (it OHKO's Groudon lol)

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What's the first Pokemon that comes to mind when you think about the move "Peck"?

Pidgey? Spearow? Tailow?

Don't be silly, its these guys.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
WHirlwind is an interesting move... I mean, Pidgey makes sense, as does uh... this guy?

Ok... Maybe not him, but what about:
or

That was just level up, by breeding:
Ok ok... THis is getting ridiculous! However...
Makes perfect sense! Oh, maybe not. But are heavy-headed fellow here fits the bill great:

Right, but what about:

Oh, right, and his evolution doesn't make sense either! Unlike:
Um... what about.. uh.. this guy!
Of course he learns it! :P
That was it for breeding, and it was actually quite sensible as a TM in gen 1 (aside from mew), however, there is an interesting... uh... event where
got it obviously! :P

Tory

Banned deucer.
What I don't get are repeated Pokemon, that also know the same moves, for instance:

Don't try to say that Genosect is a rip off of Scizor. Genosect is unique and original.

Enguarde: The flower-based monster has a horn on its head that can be used for pecking. As for Mamoswine, it has two tusks. It's very impractical to use it for pecking over anything else, but it's possible.

Tory: Many of those monsters are actually quite different. I'll only give a few examples, because I can't be bothered to explain everything.
Beedrill is Poison/Bug, whereas Vespiquen is Bug/Flying. The two are also very different in terms of stats and moves.
Rhydon and Aggron have different secondary typings, as well as serving different purposes. Rhydon (and later, Rhyperior) are meant as tanks, whereas Aggron is (ironically) used as a glass cannon, due to its Rock/Steel typing giving it bad common weaknesses that it can't take.
Magmortar and Emboar generally attack differently (physical for Emboar and special for Magmortar), along with Emboar being Fire/Fighting.

If you included things like those, then Genesect should be mentioned as well. The genies are also included, since they're essentially palette swaps with different tails.

In what universe are Metagross & Bronzong the same
or Magmortar and Emboar
or Aggron & Rhydon
or the clams
or the bees

<loser>

celever: Whirlwind's Japanese name is Blow Away, and the flavor test never says anything about needing wings. In the anime, it's seen as a huge gust of wind being created by the Pokemon, like when Hariyama uses it, he whips his arms and wind flies at the opponent.

</loser>

WHirlwind is an interesting move... I mean, Pidgey makes sense, as does uh... this guy?

Ok... Maybe not him, but what about:
or

That was just level up, by breeding:
Ok ok... THis is getting ridiculous! However...
Makes perfect sense! Oh, maybe not. But are heavy-headed fellow here fits the bill great:

Right, but what about:

Oh, right, and his evolution doesn't make sense either! Unlike:
Um... what about.. uh.. this guy!
Of course he learns it! :P
That was it for breeding, and it was actually quite sensible as a TM in gen 1 (aside from mew), however, there is an interesting... uh... event where
got it obviously! :P
I guess stuff with huge guts can breathe in a bunch of air, then blow it all out, forcing something out

I guess the logic is that the hands have giant metal spikes that wouldn't enjoy the being set on fire, while the feet don't

Tory

Banned deucer.
Nah, definitely farts.

On an unrelated note, why does Lucario have access to Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, and Blaze Kick, but NOT Fire Punch? Bah. :|
Wow, I didn't notice that.

Has anyone notice that Dragonite can learn Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt right? It can also learn Fire Punch and Thunderpunch, but not Ice Punch. wtf.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Wow, I didn't notice that.

Has anyone notice that Dragonite can learn Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt right? It can also learn Fire Punch and Thunderpunch, but not Ice Punch. wtf.
pretty sure it can because someone on PO just OHKO'd my Lando-T with Ice Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)