Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 14 Finals [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to play my matches until Eo Ut Mortus writes some of his infamous match descriptions. Failure to comply with this demand will result in Funkasaurus removing your sops in #beastaroonis.

That was the original plan, but me & Vinc decided on 5 PM GMT +1 tomorrow (11 AM Eastern time).

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I refuse to play my matches until Eo Ut Mortus writes some of his infamous match descriptions. Failure to comply with this demand will result in Funkasaurus removing your sops in #beastaroonis.

That was the original plan, but me & Vinc decided on 5 PM GMT +1 tomorrow (11 AM Eastern time).
Your request has been granted.

Won ADV & lost BW on a Flame Body burn of all things...Vinc doesn't have a DPP team atm so we'll finish it up tomorrow around 7 PM.

McMeghan vs. Malekith
Vinc2612 vs. BKC

Knowing that Vinc2612 isn't very prepared, I'm thinking BKC may inch his way through to the finals. Mcmeghan should win, but I hope Malekith will get into the finals again, and finally win a tour.

McMeghan vs. Malekith
Vinc2612 vs. BKC

Knowing that Vinc2612 isn't very prepared, I'm thinking BKC may inch his way through to the finals. Mcmeghan should win, but I hope Malekith will get into the finals again, and finally win a tour.
In fact, he has some teams but is not totally ready to play them, he needed some training I think :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)