OU Mini-Tournament #2 [Won by ThunderBlunder!]

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won in a really GG Vs. Doom. Thanks for a Great Tourney Joeyboy.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Ma BOY THUNDERBLUNDER CAME THRU with an amazing victory over doom!!!!!!!111
Both played very well and the teams were quite evenly matched, and hax was at a bare minimum. Underrated threats like sharpedo and sandslash on doom and thunder's respective teams dominated the game and made the game very enjoyable. GOOD SHIT THUNDERRRR im so proud <3. Good thing we battled like an hour before and i pulled my shark team on you lol. Anyways good job both of you guys~ Thunder has the tiaraaaaaa
#slumunderdogmillionaire
#indismom

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won in a really GG Vs. Doom. Thanks for a Great Tourney Joeyboy.
Confirming gg. Congrats to ThunderBlunder, I would never have predicted you to even make semis (no offence dude), but you suprised everyone and ended up winning the whole thing. You deserve the tiara more than me, as I have had some haxy wins in the last 2 rounds. Anyway, you're an underrated player, GJ man.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
So joeyboy, what are we banning next?

Thunda congrats man, can we have the replay? i didnt get to see the battle :[

TGMD

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gj blunder

also what the hell kind of team was doom using
Lmao, it's a team I made with dragonuser a while back. It seems pretty gimmicky but it's solid and it works great in tourney matches, where suprise factor can be a huge part of the game. It was undefeated in tourney matches on my end up until this point :o

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I liked the team sure but this is a tournament finals...

The two winners so far are Princess Bri and ThunderBlunder. I hope WhiteQueen wins next.

TGMD

I really like the concept!!! I had Band nite + goth + shark as a core on one of my teams too and it works amazingly. Good job doom I really enjoyed the battle. Just curious as to what set the dnite was if you don't mind disclosing it :D (cuz no espeed)
Thanks man, I'll tell you nite set on Skype :o

I liked the team sure but this is a tournament finals...
Hushpuppies.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
CONGRATULATIONS THUNDERBLUNDER!! and well played Doom... :)

Here is your tiara,

Wear it with pride.

So how did you guys feel in this rainless metagame? Did Sun or Sand take main stage? What was it like not running a Tornadus-T check or multiple Water-resists? Lets hear it from you guys.

Also look forward to an OU subforum post about the OU mini-tournament HALL OF FAME!!

Also keep your eyes peeled for the THIRD OU MINI-TOURNAMENT!!

xoxo

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
gj blunder

also what the hell kind of team was doom using
Lmao, it's a team I made with dragonuser a while back. It seems pretty gimmicky but it's solid and it works great in tourney matches, where suprise factor can be a huge part of the game. It was undefeated in tourney matches on my end up until this point :o
the best type of team 8-)

btw congrats blunder

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Thanks everyone for all the compliments. Especially CTC, da bes mentor ever =D

EDIT: WOWWOOWOWOW LAVOS STILL TAKING SHOTS AT ME smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)