A Successful Coup D'état

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After running the Underused metagame for the past several years, it's time for this old man to retire. Current Senate Leader kokoloko, after having pretty much run the tier for the past 5 months, will take my place as your supreme overlord. He will give up his spot on the Senate and RT. will be promoted to Senate Leader.

Congratulations to the both of you and I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say, please don't fuck things up.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
in my year here i always entertained the idea that jabbathegriffin was secretly kokoloko's alt so he could seem more legitimate with his backing. So this is weird but congrats to you and RT. I guess.

Well, there goes the tier. Seems about fitting that we all learn how to play something else lol.

All snide remarks aside, congrats kokoloko!

Congrats koko I knew this would happen when I saw you converted to the pro-slowking side. RT I don't know you very well but congrats to you also.

Aldaron this is a happy thread don't shit it up with year-old grudges

tehy

Banned deucer.
Congratulations kokoloko! I guess they finally realized Jack Sparrow in charge is always the most optimal situation. And i think it's a great idea to put people's ReTweets in charge of the senate, so we can get a pokemon twitter presence going!

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuckin' old man. I liked how we agreed on ban policies and whatnot. You will retire as as an unsung champion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)