Roxas' shiny flawless/near flawless trade shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and welcome to my shop ^.^

Rules:
1) Standard trade rules apply.
2) I don't accept hacked Pokemon; all Pokémon in this thread have been legitimately obtained.
3) Don’t be rude.
4) I accept cloned and RNG’d pokemon.
5) If you want something on my list, post here first.
6) I’m only looking for shiny flawless/ near flawless pokemon or regular flawless/near flawless pokemon.
7) I don’t want Nicknamed pokemon. None of mine are nicknamed.
8) I only want UT pokemon.
9) All of my pokemon are fully redis.
10) All of my Trophy Case/ NFT pokemon are not for trade, obvious.
11) Make sure I can see your FC. Mines

Note: All are shiny, legit, lv 1, UT and Flawless unless stated otherwise
I use my own forum [Ability=Name of Pokemon-Nature: Iv’s[I](If its Flawless I’ll just put an F)[/I], moves and OT & ID]

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You do realize that almost everything you're offering is obtainable for free on Pokecheck, right? Furthermore, a bunch of these are hacked.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's a dick move to offer ANYTHING that is freely available on Pokécheck. Like my Mewtwo. Or anything with OT Mat, or Bluemew, or Ares, etc. I suggest you remove everything that is publicly available at Pokécheck as nobody will want to trade for them.

It's a dick move to offer ANYTHING that is freely available on Pokécheck. Like my Mewtwo. Or anything with OT Mat, or Bluemew, or Ares, etc. I suggest you remove everything that is publicly available at Pokécheck as nobody will want to trade for them.
I think its a dick move to come into someone trade topic and tell them to take stuff off their list. The guy who traded me that Mewtwo said I can do whatever I want with it. Please pm me if you have anymore issues with my topic.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Maybe Hozu came at you the wrong way. but the fact of the matter is, he's right. Regardless of where you got it, if I can easily get the Pokemon you offer here off of Pokecheck, whose going to bring business your way?

Respect other people's trading policies. Please remove all the offending Pokemon from your thread; otherwise, this thread will be shut down.

Agonist

You still have a shitload of other people's stuff, and you still have hacked stuff.

Agonist

Like what, exactly? Also, you can't bother to pm me instead of cluttering up my topic? ....
Basically everything you've got is available on Pokecheck, and someone else owns the original.

As for the hacks, that Azelf from i1338, shiny Zekrom/Reshiram, and probably a bunch more.

Basically everything you've got is available on Pokecheck, and someone else owns the original.

As for the hacks, that Azelf from i1338, shiny Zekrom/Reshiram, and probably a bunch more.
First off I've pokechecked and legit checked everything on the list. Before you say they are hack you could bother to give me some proof....

and secondly you're still posting in my ****ing topic for the 3rd time without offering anything.

Overgrow=Bulbasaur-Modest: F (Tackle, Ingrain, Grasswhistle, Petal Dance)
OT: Wrath ID: 22197, Male
Blacklisted user.
Clear Body=Lv30-Regirock-Adamant: 31/31/31/31/5/31(Stomp, Rock throw, Curse, superpower)
OT: Olivia ID: 39027
Completely illegal.
Levitate=Lv50-Azelf-Naïve: 30/31/31/30/31/31(Stealth rock, Trick, Magic coat, Nasty Plot)
OT: i1338 ID: 15723
Another blacklisted user.
Teravolt=Lv100-Zekrom-Adamant: Flawless(Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, haze, Outrage)
OT: Spr2012 ID: 03102
lol Shiny Zekrom.
TurboBlaze=Lv50-Reshiram: F (DragonBreath, Slash, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare)
OT: Raiden ID: 01040
lolol Shiny Reshiram.

These are some hacks I saw, I don't know for certain due to limited info but I suspect many others are also hacked.

And I don't like PMs, better to point out the hacks in your thread in the open so other people don't bother asking for them.

EDIT:
First off I've pokechecked and legit checked everything on the list. Before you say they are hack you could bother to give me some proof....
lol "legit checked", Pokecheck only checks LEGALITY, there is no way to check legitimacy, and it has many errors with the legality checker too.

Agonist

Way to entirely miss the point.

and secondly you're still posting in my ****ing topic for the 3rd time without offering anything.
You have nothing I want. Also, just a tip, but there isn't a censor at Smogon.

Agonist

Way to give me proof of my hacks. Bravo.
I would, but DarkRay did already. However, since you've clearly ignored several other posts with helpful information, I'll tell you again.

Regirock, bad hack.
Shiny Azelf, bad hack.
Shiny Bulbasaur, bad hack.

about half of the other stuff you've got listed are potentially hacked.

EDIT: lol "legit checked", Pokecheck only checks LEGALITY, there is no way to check legitimacy, and it has many errors with the legality checker too.
I know, thats why I said Pokecheck and legit check. I check Legality with Pokecheck and legit check with my AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)