The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
oh great, here we go again. it seems like the only reason this thread exists is so people can antagonize me

whatever. seacrest out

It only took WhiteQueen 6 minutes to shit up the thread again. He truly is the best

Since WhiteQueen is so amazing, I've decided to have my avatar show his self-called, "handsome" self with a caption expressing my true and sincere love for such a great poster. Please stop such unnecessary flaming on such a fabulous player! He went 60-5 on the difficult PS UU ladder, and his 5 losses definitely were due to disconnections. This man is showing true Smog Frog quality. STOP HATING ON WHITEQUEEN, STOP!

Since WhiteQueen is so amazing, I've decided to have my avatar show his self-called, "handsome" self with a caption expressing my true and sincere love for such a great poster. Please stop such unnecessary flaming on such a fabulous player! He went 60-5 on the difficult PS UU ladder, and his 5 losses definitely were due to disconnections. This man is showing true Smog Frog quality. STOP HATING ON WHITEQUEEN, STOP!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, you are so damn funny!

Everyone lets all laugh at this fabulous player! he went very far in ST9.. oh wait he lost in r1(well im sure he has achievements!) but im sure his loss was due to disconnections. But this man is showing true quality of someone trying extremely hard to fit in. STOP HATING ON PRINCESS BRII

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
2) I won the ou Calvary tournament without using any ou Pokemon en route to my crown. I also beat destiny unknown, kokoloko, and luckoverskill--all of whom are some of the better uu players on smogon
Even I beat kokoloko and I had never played a game of BW in my life to that point. :happybrain:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RoA Leader
Wow, even I made it past first round in ST9. It's okay though, Whitequeen, at least you know you'll be playing for a team. That's better than a whole lot of other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)