Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I don't see how 10PM for you is a stupid time? Also, kind of late =/= over an hour late. You never even answered me when I asked to play at that time, you just arrived over an hour late and expected me to be online. Ridiculous.
Yeah not even going to bother answering this... I hope people know how to read.

Trollmonchan said:
You didn't ask me to play at any specific time. You said 6PM Wednesday which is true, but how was I supposed to know what timezone you were talking about? I asked you which you meant and you replied with the very definitive answer "oh yeah thats ok for me". I'm not psychic.
Reading =/= being psychic

Trollmonchan said:
I don't know where you got this from as, if you check our VMs, I said no such thing. You were still online when I VM'd you, stop being a condescending twat.
Read your own post (if you know how to!), I didn't put the link for anything huh.

Trollmonchan said:
Do you know what spam is? One VM is not spam. I ignored your times when you would be online because the only times you listed is when I'm at school / work. I instead took some initiative and messaged you when you were online asking to battle. I don't see why you can't play despite being online x amount of hours a day (your excuses are bullshit and everyone knows they are bullshit). I've already told you what times I'm available (you'd know if you actually read my VMs!!)

I don't know how you actually expect to get this done when you can only battle for a few hours a day, 2 days a week.
That's not true. I could battle all the past week, it was just that I had finals this week, and I wasn't available to play because I was studying at the library. I would like to know why if I can't battle because I'm not at home it's bullshit but if you say you're working it isn't. Be coherent lol. Plus, you have very reduced time to play too, so stop saying bs -.-

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity win request
this is my 4th activity post. he said me he wants battle Monday, coz i won't be on tomorrow, but i've been online for 15 Days.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Activity.
We exchanged some PMs last week.
My opp told me to battle last weekend, but it was impossible for me. I know knothing about him after that

If I don't play Lady Salamence today, she can have to win.
We were in good contact, but the timezone difference sucks. I'm unable to play at 2AM and I'm mostly away on weekend evenings :/

My opponent has informed me that he doesn't want to play, gave him a day or two to see if he changed his mind and he hasn't so yeah I'd like the activity win request I guess.

Activity Win Request
Was supposed to play tuesday (wednesday for him) but something came up and he couldn't play :l
I won't be able to play this weekend so yeah.. :/

Activity Win Request

I vm'd my opponent the first day we could battle, and since then it's been very sporadic contact. he hasn't made an effort to get in touch with me while i have. i've been on irc hoping he'd show up at some point to get this done but unfortunately he has not.

Kennen

dont you worry child
Activity Win Request
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=114030&u2=67611

My opp contacted me the 26th (the day when EW posted the round), We schedule the battle for the sunday, the saturday I answered him and I said that day was ok for me, the saturday I was here and he didn't appear. He said he have a problem and can't came to battle. The 8th Dec he said he can play this day and I contacted him, I sended 2 VMs and I have no responde from him.

Also He's only posting activity and ignoring me.

Gimmick

Electric potential
Activity Win Request

I VM'd my opponent (LumpyPoppers) somewhat soon after the round came up and my opponent replied almost immediately. We discussed available times; but when I was available, he was not and vice versa. I tried again on December 5th, VMing him asking when he can play. I haven't got a reply since. I sent another VM yesterday telling him we're short on time, but he hasn't replied to that either. I'll edit this post if we manage to play our set today, but it's highly unlikely.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=149470&u2=106404

I asked Frizy what time he wanted to play since I've been available all day, and he didn't reply.

I'm not asking for an activity win since I'm as guilty as - probably more than - he is, and I won't be able to play tomorrow certainly. A timezone difference of 10 hours is a nightmare.

EDIT: Just been in contact with Frizy just now, we may be able to do the match tomorrow morning. I'm not getting my hopes up.

EDIT 2: Yup, time sorted. If I forget, it's my fault and I automatically forfeit.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity Win Request

I VM'd Symphonyx64 with my timezone and preferred time on Nov 26th. After Dec 4th when Genesect was banned, we met at irc and I asked him when we can get our matches done. He said he's busy with finals until the 17th. I was free all last week, but he was not willing to fight then. I sent him a second VM yesterday (Dec. 14th) with my timezone and preferred time. He hasn't responded despite being online until 2 hours ago.
I don't dispute any of this. The matches will get done.

Shadow Phoenix said that today would be active, and now it is not. I'd hate to ask you to go without playing if he does not, because tomorrow it may not. I ask that you take account of this post, in case of no spin. Where are you Shadow Phoenix :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)