Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting out two battles
2v2 Babysitter Doubles (1FE 1NFE)
ASB Arena
One Ability
Switch=lol
Abilities: On
3 day DQ

3v3 LC Triples
ASB Arena
One Ability
Switch=lol
3 day DQ

Up for a battle. Taking with Decoy with Exp. Share.

Decoy the Voltorb

Voltorb (Decoy) (Genderless)
Naive Nature
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Soundproof: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Static: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
(Dream World: Locked) Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1-
Spe: 115+ (+30% Accuracy)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/6
MC: 4
DC: 3/5

Attacks: (20 Moves Known)
Charge
Tackle
Sonicboom
Spark
Rollout
Screech
Charge Beam
Light Screen
Selfdestruct
Swift
Magnet Rise
Explosion
Mirror Coat

Headbutt
Mimic
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Thunder
Teleport
1v1 Flash match
1 Day Player DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Switch=KO
Abilities=All
Items=On
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
@Exp Share (my mon)

Timburr [Grey] M

Nature: Adamant
Type: Fight
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Stats
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities

Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sheer Force (Can be Enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Iron Fist (Trait): The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, DynamicPunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, ThunderPunch)

EC: 1/9
MC: 0
DW: 1/5

Moves:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake Up Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Wide Guard
Taunt
Brick Break
Dig
Payback​

Taking these two.

OK, this 2v2 doubles was supposed to be a quick and dirty affair (hence the 1-day DQ) and our current ref has reffed 0 rounds in 6 days. Subref wanted!
This is still true except the reffing is even more overdue now.

Also:
3v3 LC Triples
ASB Arena
One Ability
Switch=lol
3 day DQ
Sure. I haven't done a triples in a while, so let's get it.

2 recovers/5 chills
2 subs
Training items
And I think that's everything.

3v3 Doubles
2 day DQ
2 subs
2 recovery/5 chills
Items = training

You pick ability
You pick switch

Ref picks arena

Anyone up for this?
I am.

Abilities=All
Switch=KO

What tier?
Ref picks arena, eh? I'll ref this. Just give me a little time to come up with an arena or choose one of my existing ones to reuse.

EDIT: OK, let's go with the Weather Simulation Chamber.

A 100ft x 100ft x 100ft room made of a white metallic alloy. The east and west edges of the arena have 10-foot-wide rectangular pools of water that run the length of the arena. The floor can be dug through and seismic moves can be used without any problem. The floor also has artificial grass that can be used as an external grass source. Weather-inducing moves and abilities cannot be used.

In the middle of the arena is a machine that can generate weather upon being hit. Area of effect moves like Earthquake and Surf will always hit the machine, while other damaging moves that miss have a 50% chance of hitting the machine (multi-target moves that miss multiple targets only get this chance once). If the machine is hit by a damaging attack, it will change the weather at the end of the round. The weather will be chosen at random; each weather condition apart from the current one has an equal chance of being selected unless specified otherwise. All weather conditions will last until the machine is hit again. The possible weathers are as follows (note: Overcoat and Magic Guard always protect pokemon from damage dealt by any of these weathers):
  • Clear (default): No effect. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Sun: Same effect as Sunny Day. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Rain: Same effect as Rain Dance. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Sandstorm: Same effect as Sandstorm. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Hail: Same effect as Hail. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Snow: Same effect as Hail except does not damage non-ice-types and does not heal pokemon with Ice Body. Also increases the base power of Powder Snow by 3. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than once in the round.
  • Fog: Reduces the accuracy of all pokemon by 1 stage as long as it is in effect. The move Defog will clear the fog, changing the weather to clear. This will not be chosen if the machine is hit more than twice in the round.
  • Acid Rain: Does 2 damage per action to all pokemon except poison-types. Weather Ball is poison-type.
  • Thunderstorm: Does 5 damage per action to all pokemon except electric- and ground-types and pokemon with Lightningrod, Volt Absorb and/or Motor Drive. Electric-type moves have their base power increased by 3. Thunder and Hurricane are 100% accurate. Weather Ball is electric-type.

Maxim, I'm sorry, but you've been excessively late on most every reffing you've done for this battle. Two and a half months for one battle is a bit outlandish and Pwnemon and I could have been using that slot for a lot more if it was reffed on time, sooooo...

Seeking a subref for a 6v6 singles. (Don't worry, there's only 2 Pokemon left on the losing side so it shouldn't be too much.)

Maxim, I'm sorry, but you've been excessively late on most every reffing you've done for this battle. Two and a half months for one battle is a bit outlandish and Pwnemon and I could have been using that slot for a lot more if it was reffed on time, sooooo...

Seeking a subref for a 6v6 singles. (Don't worry, there's only 2 Pokemon left on the losing side so it shouldn't be too much.)
I'll sub.

Yeah I'm doing one of these things now. I have 20 freaking NFE mons. This shall be fixed.

BEAT THE BELDUM

1v1 Training Singles (bring a strong Fire-type mon or something)
1 Day DQ
No recovers /chills
Items = On
No subs (you won't need them)
All abilities
ASB arena

I will beat the Beldum with my Rapidash.

<Rapidash> [Twilight] (Female)

Nature: Naive (+17% accuracy)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

About: Caught after being found injured by Matt and nursed back to health, Twilight quickly showed it's amazing fighting abilites by defeating a pack of wild Grimer. Despite her naiveness,Twilight is by no means a fool and , despite managing to maintain a serious attitude, she is a sweet heart and quickly becomes timid depending on the situation.

Run Away (Innate):
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Flash-Fire (Innate):

This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Flame Body (DW UNLOCKED,Innate):

This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Rapidash
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121 (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Growl(*)
Tackle(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Ember(*)
Flame Wheel(*)
Stomp(*)
Flame-Charge(*)
Fire-Spin(*)
Bounce
Agility
Flare-Blitz
Poison Jab
Megahorn
Quick Attack

Fire-Blast(*)
Wild-Charge(*)
Sunny-Day(*)
Will-O-Wisp
Solar Beam
Overheat
Double Team
Substitute

Hypnosis(*)
Low-Kick(*)
Charm(*)
Morning Sun
Double-Edge
Endure

Issuing a Training Match

The purpose is for a quick battle, in hopes to train your weaker pokemon.

I'm bringing Abomasnow. You may bring a strong Fire pokemon to KO it quickly, or you may bring a NFE grass or ground pokemon, something My Abomasnow would KO quickly.

1vs1
Abomasnow vs whatever you bring (must either hit Aboma with SE STAB or Aboma hits it with SE STAB)
1 Day DQ
No Substitutions
infinite Recoveries/Chills
No switch
Training Items only
All Abilities

Arena: Pit of Lost possessions- No seismic activity can occur. No water Source, but there is a lot of junk everywhere. Besides holding your Training Item, your pokemon may hold one more item, any item of choice (The junk provides you with any item possible, besides berries and herbs. No berries or Herbs)

Abomasnow [Twiggy "The Beserker"] (Female)
Nature:

Info on Twiggy:

Type: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice:Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Command: (Ability: Snow Warning) Hail causes two (2) damage per action to all non-Ice typed Pokemon. Hail activates the abilities Snow Cloak and Ice Body, as well as increasing Blizzard’s accuracy to 100% and letting it have an additional 30% chance to bypass Protect.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (-)

Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 18
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Ice Punch
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
Grass Whistle
Swagger
Mist
Ice Shard
Blizzard
Wood Hammer
Sheer Cold

Seed Bomb
Stomp
Leech Seed
Role Play
Worry Seed

Hail
Ice Beam
Swords Dance
Protect
Shadow Ball
Earthquake
Substitute

24 Moves

@ Glacier
FEFERI'S TIME TO "SHINE"

Breezi [Feferi] (F)
Nature: Quirky (No change)
Type: Poison/Flying

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Persistent: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.

Vital Spirit: (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Unburden(DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 85
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

DC: 0/5
EC: 0/6

Attacks:
Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Razor Wind

Spikes
Stealth Rock
Wish

Trick Room
Taunt
U-turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)