Wooper used ice butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Rest Slugma. From its Pokedex Entries:

"If it doesn't keep moving, its body will cool and harden."

So...you're killing your Slugma, but at least it has full HP now!

Not really... if you see Pokémon Stadium/Stadium 2/Colosseum/XD/Anime/Some Spinoffs, some Pokémon are still moving while their are sleeping (and add to it the moves Sleep Talk and Snore), so, Slugma is still moving while he's resting and while he's K.Oed.

ARCEUS IS THE GOD OF EVERYTHING BUT MISSES OUT ON CERTAIN MOVES? I am also surprised that no one mentioned all these cute little creatures summoning hail, sandstorm, sun or rain by using a... Move?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
He keeps a large supply of it in his bag (which is actually his tail did you know?). It's bigger on the inside than the out you know!

ARCEUS IS THE GOD OF EVERYTHING BUT MISSES OUT ON CERTAIN MOVES? I am also surprised that no one mentioned all these cute little creatures summoning hail, sandstorm, sun or rain by using a... Move?
Arceus theory: The Arceus we know is just a physical incarnation, and as such has limitations, while the true incorporeal Arceus is omnipotent and unseen. This also explains why we don't see His reputed thousand arms.

As for weather moves, Pokemon are supposed to be more in touch with the environment than humans. So they can learn how to make the subtle changes that will be magnified by the Butterfree effect to create the desired weather condition.

well almost all grass-types are compatible with swords dance

why exactly grass types? idk, leaf blade?
I was under the impression that all Grass-types, including Oddish, could magically summon vines from somewhere out of their bodies (a la Venusaur), and that those vines could somehow do a Swords Dance.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Why is it that Digglet can learn cut but Zangoose can't? It has claws!
We all know that Diglett has a hidden body with sharp claws. The reason Zangoose can't learn cut is probably because he can't really control his claws, one swipe would be too powerful for it to use a move with such low BP!

Zangoose's claws are too good for a lowly move like Cut. GF didn't make Zangoose learn Cut for fear that it will rebel and murder them in their sleep.

Ive never understood Power Whip Lickilicky, where did it get vines from?

Also how do random Pokemon like Electabuzz gain Psychic ability? Did he train with Alakazam during the summer?

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but... GOLURK FLYING. I know in the anime they portray it as FLYING WITH GODDAMN ROCKETS UNDER HIS FEET but it's been said that Golurks are very... old.

YA KNOW, BECAUSE ALL ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS HAVE ROCKETS.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

iirc it was supposed to be a highly advanced civilization that created them, sort of like Atlantis, or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)