Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I contacted Tiffanyy on the day this round went up informing him of my timezone, when I'd be on, etc but I also informed him that I'm going on holiday for 10 days, starting from my sunday (which is tomorrow) and although I would have internet access there, it would be very limited and I'd only be able to be on for short periods of time, so getting our battle done then would be incredibly important. Since then he's been online every single day, and yet waited three days to respond. His response was "Do I have you on skype I forgot" which tells me nothing about when he can play, his timezone, etc. When I replied to him I told him I didn't have him on skype and asked when he could play. This was yesterday morning, he's been on since then and still no reply. I sent him a follow up VM a few hours ago, reminding him today was the last day before I went on holiday, unfortunately he hasn't been online since then. I'm going offline now and I won't be able to battle for the rest of the day. I'll try and get online as many times as possible on my holiday, but that won't be very often and it's going to be incredibly difficult to get this battle done now. I'm not trying to make Tiffanyy sound like some sort of super john, he's a cool guy, so I'm sure there's an explanation for this. Activity post.

I contacted Tiffanyy on the day this round went up informing him of my timezone, when I'd be on, etc but I also informed him that I'm going on holiday for 10 days, starting from my sunday (which is tomorrow) and although I would have internet access there, it would be very limited and I'd only be able to be on for short periods of time, so getting our battle done then would be incredibly important. Since then he's been online every single day, and yet waited three days to respond. His response was "Do I have you on skype I forgot" which tells me nothing about when he can play, his timezone, etc. When I replied to him I told him I didn't have him on skype and asked when he could play. This was yesterday morning, he's been on since then and still no reply. I sent him a follow up VM a few hours ago, reminding him today was the last day before I went on holiday, unfortunately he hasn't been online since then. I'm going offline now and I won't be able to battle for the rest of the day. I'll try and get online as many times as possible on my holiday, but that won't be very often and it's going to be incredibly difficult to get this battle done now. I'm not trying to make Tiffanyy sound like some sort of super john, he's a cool guy, so I'm sure there's an explanation for this. Activity post.
Confirming this, my sleep schedule has been very out of whack. Will do my best from now on to get this done though.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
[23:04] Eo Ut Mortus: my standards are higher
[23:04] Eo Ut Mortus: than u'd think
[23:05] Eo Ut Mortus: super hot
[23:05] Eo Ut Mortus: girls are allured by my intelligence

o.o

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
meh and I have been in contact but nothing has happened. We usually plan a time, Meh vm's me, but signs off a minute later. Here are some logs:

Dec 22nd, 2012 9:47:19 AM
Meh
k I'm on, hopefully for a while. VM whenever

Last Activity: Dec 22nd, 2012 9:48:32 AM

Dec 22nd, 2012 12:03:50 PM
Meh
Can you come on Grotto. Hopefully we can get one game done

Last Activity: Dec 22nd, 2012 12:05:20 PM

I have being on line today, but I didn't see my opponent, so I guess we had a little problem with time, because we couldn't meet each other around here.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Hell Soon. Game 1 was bad predictions with a little bit of bad luck and Game 2 was lost due to the worst luck I've ever had in a tourney battle. Wish they could've been better games, but good luck to him moving forward.

Kennen

dont you worry child
My opponent and me schedule to thursday and He didn't appear then Friday I was waiting a lot of time and the same like thursday. Today I was here and he didn't appear same. Tomorrow I'll buy the gifts for my family and I can't come here to battle, so the 24th and 25th is the same history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)