My first RMT

Hiya everyone this is my first RMT. I'm Chinese by the way and my english was never the best. Don't hesitate to correct my wording of things. I'm pretty new at the BB coding as well.

I wanted to build a balanced sandstorm team. I have played around with this team on PS and things have gone ok but i've only done a few battles.

THE TEAM

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Adamant
Evs: 252 Atk, 152 HP, 104 Spe
Moves:
-Crunch
-Pursuit
-Stone Edge
-Superpower
The evs are to max it's attack out, outspeed standard jellicient before it trys to burn me and rest into bulk. Tyranitar with it's massive attack stat of a whopping 134 base attack is awesome. Slap on a choice band onto it and it'll be wrecking train. Crunch is a reliable stab move able to OHKO standard jellicient, as well 2HKO many other pokemon. Pursuit is a great trapping move for the Lat@is twins and frail ghost and psychic types. Stone edge is a powerful move able to 2HKO many pokemon that do not resist it. Superpower is the best move as it covers the steel types that may want to switch it onto Tyranitar. I have Rotom-W and Keldeo to deal with tyranitar checks such as hippo, skarmory and gliscor.

Rotom-W @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
Evs: 248 HP, 28 SpA, 232 SpD
Moves:
-Hydro Pump
-Volt Switch
-Thunderwave
-Rest

Rotom-W's typing and ability goes awesome with Tyranitar. They both have common weakness to grass but I patched that up with Amoongus. I needed a check to Tornadus-T and rain teams otherwise it would wreck my team. The evs are simple 28 SpA ev for 100% hydro pump to OHKO Gliscor. The rest are in HP and Spd. Volt switch gives my team momentum letting Rotom-W scout and knock out weakened foes. I had to decide whether to choose Will-O-Wisp or Thunderwave. To help benefit my team more I decided thunderwave because it will aid tyranitar. Rest is used instead of pain split because rotom-w a great status absorber and able to heal it 100%!

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Evs: 252 HP, 232 SDef, 24 Spe
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-U-Turn
-Recover
-Stealth Rocks

The evs are standard smogon set enough speed to outrun timid magnezone and rest into HP and SDef. Giga drain is a nice stab move to hit those bulky water. U-Turn is a great move to keep the momentum on my side if they try to switch into a pokemon that resists giga drain. Recover is nice reliably recovery. Stealth rocks is a must have move for every team. Thanks Alexander for this suggestion!

Landorus @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Force
Nature: Naive
Evs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpA
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-U-Turn
-Hidden power (Ice)

Landorus was a great edition to my team because first I had Choice banded stoutland but my team was walled against specially defensive Jirachi. Earthquake is a great stab move to dent lots of pokemon. Stone edge provides great coverage while also gaining boost from Sand Force. U-Turn gives me momentum to my team and creating a semi Volt Turn core. Hidden Power (Ice) lets me take out dragons such as Choice scarf salamance and dragonite. Landorus has average bulk and can 2HKO several pokemon with Stealth Rocks up.

Thanks to Xous/Xous54 from deviantART letting people use this picture

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Hydro Pump
-Secret Sword
-Hidden power (Ice)

Keldeo Pairs up nicely with Tyranitar because they can check each others counters. Leftovers makes it not be bothered by sandstorm too much. Calm mind is a great set up move boosting it's special attack while special defensive. Hydro Pump is a powerful water stab move able to hit many pokemon and 2HKO. Secret Sword is a amazing move able to hit the blobs and 2HKO no matter what! Hidden power ice rounds of keldeo move set able to hit gliscor reliable without having resorting to hydro pump with it's shaky accuracy and dragons as well. Thanks for ganjg4lF for this suggestion!

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252 HP, 232 Def 24 Spe
Moves:
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Spikes
-Whirlwind

The Evs are standard enough speed to outspeed the rare Wobbufet and rest into HP and Def. The moveset is standard as well BB to do damage, Roost to heal, spikes for hazard and whirlwind to phase out sweepers. Thanks for undisputed for this suggestion!

It would be really appreciative if you could rate my team and tell me any suggestions to try out.

Importable

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 232 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Rest

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SDef / 24 Spd
Calm Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Recover
- Stealth Rock

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Threat List: I will continue to add to this
-Infernape CB or mixed
-Hydregion
-Venasaur if sun is up
-Volcarona OQD or BQD
-Reuniclus

Old team members
Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Evs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SDef
Moves:
-Return
-Superpower
-Wild Charge
-Pursuit

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
Evs: 252 Atk, 108 Spe, 148 HP
Moves:
-Sword Dance
-Bullet Punch
-Bug Bite
-Superpower

Amoongus @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Evs: 252 HP, 228 SDef, 28 SAtk
Moves:
-Spore
-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Clear smog

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Spd
Moves:
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Focus Blast

I'm thinking of having a spinblocker but I'm not sure what to replace and Tyranitar can usually combat against starmie pressuring it to attack instead of spinning.

I only have a few things to say. You actually have 2 revenge killers in your team, Alakazam and Choice Scarf Landorus. I really suggest some other item for Landorus.

Other thing which I have to say is that giving Scizor those EVs won't get you anywhere and on top of that it rather slows down your main sweeper which is already very slow in itself. I'd suggest using the standard 252 speed EV.

Another thing which I can say is dealing with Toxicroak can be hard which is usually seen in the rain teams. Bulk up set is very common, and Alakazam has Psyshock....so I'd suggest using the good ol' move, Psychic.

I suggest you having a Spin Blocker too. Though then you'll have to change one of your team member.

Sorry for some random suggestions, I'm not very experienced at giving advises for teams.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey there, I love the team, it works really well!

• I just wanted comment on spooky96's suggestion of getting rid of the Choice Scarf on Landorus. Alakazam is a great pokemon, but doesn't substitute as a revenge killer. Landorus is the glue to this team, keeping threats like Volcarona, Terrakion and Jirachi at bay. I would keep the Scarf myself.
  • On Tyranitar, I think you'd benefit from using Rock Slide in place of Crunch so you are able to break through Dragonite, Kyurem-B and other strong Flying types. It isn't much weaker than Crunch and has way better accuracy than Stone Edge.
  • Stun Spore is nice on Amoonguss but you might want to give Clear Smog a shot. This means nothing will be able to set up on you easily, making your revenge killers jobs a lot easier.
  • On Scizor, you might want to try Leftovers or even Expert Belt over Life Orb. The recoil really hurts Scizor's chances of sweeping and switching in on stuff is nearly impossible. This way the opponent won't be able to stall you out by switching around your moves. This will take advantage of the bulk you have as well.

Well I hope this helped, this is a really nicely built team, great job! Best of luck in the future!

Thanks I will try clear smog out on Amoongus. I'll probably go with stone edge over rock slide because I've always prefer more power. For the scizor spread I'll test out which one is better.

Hey, this is a really nice team so I just wanted to congratulate you on that!

Anyway, on to the rate!

One thing that seems problematic to your team are Sun teams; to fix this, I suggest you use Rock Polish Landorus over your current set. Rock Polish Landorus is not only powerful, but it does quite a good number on sun. Now I do realise that if you do go through with this change, that you lose your scarfer and you check to Volcarona, so I suggest a Scarf Jirachi > Scizor, now I know that Jirachi cannot take on Volcarona however it sure as hell can Trick it; Imagine this, Volcarona switches in, you switch out straight away and go to Jirachi, Jirachi outspeeds with Scarf after Volcrona gets +1 Speed, you Trick as the opponent locks themselfs into Fire Blast, you can just go to Rotom-W, and kill it off! Also, Jirachi is not as good a revenge killer as Landorus however you already have Alakazam so that should work out fine.

Sets

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Trick

Anyway, as I said, nice team and I hope I helped!

Hey, this is a really nice team so I just wanted to congratulate you on that!

Anyway, on to the rate!

One thing that seems problematic to your team are Sun teams; to fix this, I suggest you use Rock Polish Landorus over your current set. Rock Polish Landorus is not only powerful, but it does quite a good number on sun. Now I do realise that if you do go through with this change, that you lose your scarfer and you check to Volcarona, so I suggest a Scarf Jirachi > Scizor, now I know that Jirachi cannot take on Volcarona however it sure as hell can Trick it; Imagine this, Volcarona switches in, you switch out straight away and go to Jirachi, Jirachi outspeeds with Scarf after Volcrona gets +1 Speed, you Trick as the opponent locks themselfs into Fire Blast, you can just go to Rotom-W, and kill it off! Also, Jirachi is not as good a revenge killer as Landorus however you already have Alakazam so that should work out fine.

Sets

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Trick

Anyway, as I said, nice team and I hope I helped!
Hi! thanks for the rate. I will test this out and see how it works. Only concern about changing scizor for jirachi is I will lose out on my only priority on my team.

Hey!

I got your PM, so I wanted to stop by and give you a rate. I think you've got a pretty solid Sand team here, so you don't need huge changes. I've always been a big fan of the Alakazam stall idea in BW. It's kind of like AeroStall in DPP. Anyway, I think Scizor is kind of your odd man out. It's not a very good sweeping threat in BW2 because everything else is faster and can KO it fairly easily. Too many times does Politoed come in and just Hydro Pump or Scald Burn you while you try to sweep. The most popular scarf user - Keldeo - is also a huge pain.

So basically, the biggest suggestion I have for you is to try Defensive Skarmory instead of Scizor. You'll have a great 3-mon defensive core in Amoonguss / Skarmory / Rotom-w. I can't think of many pokemon that would beat that without much difficulty. Essentially, in the mid-game, you'll be switching a lot between those 3 and possibly Tyranitar too. The biggest threat for you will be Starmie (since it Rapid Spins your hazards), so I would conserve Tyranitar for a Pursuiting role in that case. Once you have weakened the opposing team enough through phazing, walling, and smart switches, Alakazam should have an easy shot at sweeping the other team. Common Alakazam counters are Sp Defensive Steel types (like Jirachi),Tornadus-t, and Scarf users like Keldeo. All of those are walled by your defensive core pretty handily. In addition, Conkeldurr shouldn't even be an issue for you any more. Skarmory should be able to take it on without any problem.

After that, I just have some minor changes for you. Use Psychic on Alakazam. I've never really understood the rationale of Psyshock on a non boosting Pokemon. It shouldn't ever beat Blissey because it's still too weak. You'll just end up missing some KOes from the 15 dropped base power points.

Aside from that, you could think about making Amoongus Specially defensive. Possibly a more well rounded wall. Rotom-w isn't the best dedicated Special wall although it is a very good Special Sponge. The question will ultimately come down to whether you think Skarmory can handle the brunt of physical attackers by itself. If it does, I wouldn't hesitate to invest in some Special Defense for Amoongus.

Good luck!

Hey!

I got your PM, so I wanted to stop by and give you a rate. I think you've got a pretty solid Sand team here, so you don't need huge changes. I've always been a big fan of the Alakazam stall idea in BW. It's kind of like AeroStall in DPP. Anyway, I think Scizor is kind of your odd man out. It's not a very good sweeping threat in BW2 because everything else is faster and can KO it fairly easily. Too many times does Politoed come in and just Hydro Pump or Scald Burn you while you try to sweep. The most popular scarf user - Keldeo - is also a huge pain.

So basically, the biggest suggestion I have for you is to try Defensive Skarmory instead of Scizor. You'll have a great 3-mon defensive core in Amoonguss / Skarmory / Rotom-w. I can't think of many pokemon that would beat that without much difficulty. Essentially, in the mid-game, you'll be switching a lot between those 3 and possibly Tyranitar too. The biggest threat for you will be Starmie (since it Rapid Spins your hazards), so I would conserve Tyranitar for a Pursuiting role in that case. Once you have weakened the opposing team enough through phazing, walling, and smart switches, Alakazam should have an easy shot at sweeping the other team. Common Alakazam counters are Sp Defensive Steel types (like Jirachi),Tornadus-t, and Scarf users like Keldeo. All of those are walled by your defensive core pretty handily. In addition, Conkeldurr shouldn't even be an issue for you any more. Skarmory should be able to take it on without any problem.

After that, I just have some minor changes for you. Use Psychic on Alakazam. I've never really understood the rationale of Psyshock on a non boosting Pokemon. It shouldn't ever beat Blissey because it's still too weak. You'll just end up missing some KOes from the 15 dropped base power points.

Aside from that, you could think about making Amoongus Specially defensive. Possibly a more well rounded wall. Rotom-w isn't the best dedicated Special wall although it is a very good Special Sponge. The question will ultimately come down to whether you think Skarmory can handle the brunt of physical attackers by itself. If it does, I wouldn't hesitate to invest in some Special Defense for Amoongus.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot! I will test out how skarmory does. Part of the reason why I wanted scizor because it had priority.

Hello, I got your request, so let's start with the rate.

I think this is a nice team, it hasn't many weakness. I found a weakness to any status, Gastrodon's Scald, Politoed's Scald, Heatran's Lava Plume, Ninetales' Will-O-Wisp and Rotom-W's Will-O-Wisp are all annoying because your only switch into status are Rotom-W and Amoonguss and they will die quickly with sandstorm and Stealth Rock up. To solve this weakness, I suggest you to use Special Defensive Celebi in place of Amoonguss, I will put its set later in this post. Then, your team has a little weakness to strong water types' attack, mainly Keldeo's attacks, for this reason, I'd use on Amoonguss those EVs in Def in SDef. They allow to tank better special attacker's hits. Finally, I suggest you to use Psychic in place of Psyshock, it's still to weak to hit hard Blissey and Chansey, as already said undisputed, and Psychic is in general a stronger move than Psyshock. Hope I helped, good luck! Here's Celebi's set:

Celebi @ Leftovers
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Recover
- Heal Bell

Hello, I got your request, so let's start with the rate.

I think this is a nice team, it hasn't many weakness. I found a weakness to any status, Gastrodon's Scald, Politoed's Scald, Heatran's Lava Plume, Ninetales' Will-O-Wisp and Rotom-W's Will-O-Wisp are all annoying because you only switch into status are Rotom-W and Amoonguss and they will die quickly with sandstorm and Stealth Rock up. To solve this weakness, I suggest you to use Special Defensive Celebi in place of Amoonguss, I will post its set later in this post. Then, your team has a little weakness to strong water types' attack, mainly Keldeo's attacks, for this reason, I'd use on Amoonguss those EVs in Def in SDef. EVs in SDef allow to tank better special attacker's hits. Finally, I suggest you to use Psychic in place of Psyshock, it's still to weak to hit hard Blissey and Chansey, as already said undisputed, and Psychic is in general a stronger move than Psyshock. Hope I helped, good luck! Here's Celebi's set:

Celebi @ Leftovers
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Recover
- Heal Bell
Thanks for the rate! I actually had psychic on my alakazam must of forgot to change and amoongus I made Specially defensive. You are right about how the statuses and SR damage Rack up. So i'm currently trying out how Celebi functions instead of Amoongus. I'm thinking about changing U-turn to earthpower as well because it helps me out with magnzeone and heatrans tho U-turn gives me momentum

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Hi, got your PM so here I am.

So, at a first glance, what impresses about this team is its "defensiveness". It's not really a stall team, but has close to none offensive potential, and thus I can see quite a big problem with opposing stall teams (as you noted yourself). For example, a Chansey is unbelievably hard to take down for your team: Landorus can't 2HKO in Sand (!!!), Tyranitar lacks Superpower (and even if it has, it deals max 49% or something like that), and everything else just fails miserably to scratch the blob. Cresselia is another huge threat, and even with reduced recovery it'll wall Lando, Tyranitar, Celebi and Skarmory, while spreading status on everything else. Yeah, you carry Heal Bell, but first of all you're not assured to be able to pull it off consistently (once your opponent realizes that, he'll probably try to take down Celebi in every possible way, including Pursuit trapping, and then just slowly wear you down via Toxic stalling, or WoW, or just paralyze everything and set-up something like SubSalac Terrakion and proceed to destroy everything), and even if you're able to, it's only 8 PP and can be stalled easily (I ran into these kind of problems while using it on Togekiss, so I can assure you it can be done). To me, your team lacks a real, offensive threat that can effectively force the opponent to switch (to take advantage of those hazards you lie) or to lose something.

So, to aid fixing these problems, I propose the following changes:

Heal Bell -> SR Celebi
Pain Split -> ChestoRest Rotom-W
Specially Defensive Tyranitar -> CBTar
Alakazam -> CM Keldeo

Let me explain. The first two are just little moveset changes; the first one fixes the fact that CBTar cannot set Rocks, and the second gives you another status absorber, so with two of them you shouldn't be afraid of losing Heal Bell at all (and it also gives you a one-shot 100% recovery move, which is obviously helpful...). The other two changes are quite important, and are aimed to provide you with offensive prowess. CBTar + Keldeo is a well-known offensive core, and it works wonders, since Tar tends to trap and eliminate almost all of Keldeo's checks (Celebi, Jellicent, Lati@s mainly), allowing it to sweep after a boost with its overwhelming power. CM Keldeo has Leftovers, so it doesn't care too much about Sandstorm, and boasts mixed attacking prowess, so all those special walls like the blobs, that are hardly trapped by TTar, cannot easily switch in since Secret Sword will 2HKO in most cases (252/252+ Chansey is 2HKO'd no matter what at +0). With these changes, you'll hopefully be able to handle better Stall teams, by putting pressure on their Keldeo counters and trapping double switching (or U-Turning, if Celebi is active: yeah, I strongly support U-Turn over Earth Power) Tyranitar onto them. Even if this plan fails, the switching you are likely to cause will weaken them, making your life easier for a late game sweep.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Electric

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Hope it's useful somewhat. Good luck, and Merry Christmas.

Hi, got your PM so here I am.

So, at a first glance, what impresses about this team is its "defensiveness". It's not really a stall team, but has close to none offensive potential, and thus I can see quite a big problem with opposing stall teams (as you noted yourself). For example, a Chansey is unbelievably hard to take down for your team: Landorus can't 2HKO in Sand (!!!), Tyranitar lacks Superpower (and even if it has, it deals max 49% or something like that), and everything else just fails miserably to scratch the blob. Cresselia is another huge threat, and even with reduced recovery it'll wall Lando, Tyranitar, Celebi and Skarmory, while spreading status on everything else. Yeah, you carry Heal Bell, but first of all you're not assured to be able to pull it off consistently (once your opponent realizes that, he'll probably try to take down Celebi in every possible way, including Pursuit trapping, and then just slowly wear you down via Toxic stalling, or WoW, or just paralyze everything and set-up something like SubSalac Terrakion and proceed to destroy everything), and even if you're able to, it's only 8 PP and can be stalled easily (I ran into these kind of problems while using it on Togekiss, so I can assure you it can be done). To me, your team lacks a real, offensive threat that can effectively force the opponent to switch (to take advantage of those hazards you lie) or to lose something.

So, to aid fixing these problems, I propose the following changes:

Heal Bell -> SR Celebi
Pain Split -> ChestoRest Rotom-W
Specially Defensive Tyranitar -> CBTar
Alakazam -> CM Keldeo

Let me explain. The first two are just little moveset changes; the first one fixes the fact that CBTar cannot set Rocks, and the second gives you another status absorber, so with two of them you shouldn't be afraid of losing Heal Bell at all (and it also gives you a one-shot 100% recovery move, which is obviously helpful...). The other two changes are quite important, and are aimed to provide you with offensive prowess. CBTar + Keldeo is a well-known offensive core, and it works wonders, since Tar tends to trap and eliminate almost all of Keldeo's checks (Celebi, Jellicent, Lati@s mainly), allowing it to sweep after a boost with its overwhelming power. CM Keldeo has Leftovers, so it doesn't care too much about Sandstorm, and boasts mixed attacking prowess, so all those special walls like the blobs, that are hardly trapped by TTar, cannot easily switch in since Secret Sword will 2HKO in most cases (252/252+ Chansey is 2HKO'd no matter what at +0). With these changes, you'll hopefully be able to handle better Stall teams, by putting pressure on their Keldeo counters and trapping double switching (or U-Turning, if Celebi is active: yeah, I strongly support U-Turn over Earth Power) Tyranitar onto them. Even if this plan fails, the switching you are likely to cause will weaken them, making your life easier for a late game sweep.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Electric

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Atk / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Hope it's useful somewhat. Good luck, and Merry Christmas.
Thank you very much for the suggestion! I have tried CB tyranitar and keldeo and it's a great edition to the team! I'm curious tho why the tyranitar is 104 speed (must outspeed something important) though and why it's not the standard smogon set. Uturn>earthpower after i realize earthpower did 48% to a defensive heatran. Merry Christmas. also 21-7 with this team going strong and hoping to hit top 100 in showdown

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
104 allows you to outspeed Jellicent and Skarmory, most notably the first. Outspeeding Jellicent is vital IMHO since you can OHKO with Crunch without fear of getting burned f you predict him to not switch. For this purpose, the standard Smogon spread is fine. The additional EVs are to outspeed Skarmory, so you can 2HKO after SR if your Stone Edges connect. This is sorta questionable, feel free to remove some EVs from speed for enhanced bulk, however always make sure to be able to outspeed standard Jellicent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)