Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping the soak challenge with box to accept Frosty. All standard.

Chinchou Baldr (M)
Nature: Modest

Type:Electric/Water
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Water:Water STAB; Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb(Innate):This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate(Can be activated):This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.
Water Absorb(DW locked):This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Bubble
Thunder Wave
Supersonic
Flail
Water Gun
Confuse Ray
Spark
Take Down

Brine
Agility
Shock Wave

Rain Dance
Thunder
Surf

Privatyke Kraken (M)
Nature: Brave
Type: Water/Fighting
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 15

Moves:
Bubble
Smokescreen
Yawn
Wrap
Chip Away
Arm Thrust
Aqua Jet

Cross Chop
Recover
Soak

Surf
Dive
Drain Punch

Seeking a battle!
3 vs. 3 Triples FE (Preferably with 25 moves or less)
2 Subs per Mon
Training Items
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Switch=Liam Neeson will find you and kill you
3 Recoveries/6 Chills
All Abilities

Issuing an open challenge, with a twist!;

3v3 FE singles
3 Day DQ
Items = on
ASB Arena
0 recovers/5 chills per mon

The ref does not reveal the pokemon we PM'ed in the opening post. It's gonna be fun on a bun!

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge
2 vs 2 LC Doubles
Subs: 3
Arena: ASB Arena

LupusAter has taken this.
Reffing, so PM me mons Frosty.
Also, sending out 2 open challenges.

#1 - 3v3 LC Singles
3 day DQ
Training Items
ASB arena

#2 - 4v4 LC Doubles
3 day DQ
Training Items
ASB arena

The rest is up to y'all.

Taking frosty's request

Dropping this request:
1. 3v3 Doubles LC
2 Day DQ
All Abilities
Training Items
2 Subs
0 Recovers/ Chills
ASB Arena

Flash Match: Raising Value!
2v2 Training Doubles (bring strong Grass-type mons or something)
1 Day DQ
No recovers /chills
Items = On
No subs (you won't need them)
All abilities
Acceptor's Choice
Neither pokemon on my side will be evolving during the battle & both have Exp Shares

Onix [Atlas] M

Nature: Adamant
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 6
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 70
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 17

Abilities
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

Weak Armour (Can be Enabled):The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armour so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defence and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

EC: 5/6
MC: 1
DW: 2/5

Moves:
Mud Sport
Takle
Harden
Bind
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Sand Storm
Stone Edge
Rock Blast
Stealth Rock
Defence Curl
Taunt
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Dig
Iron Tail
Dragon Breath​

Croconaw* [Steve] M

Nature: Naughty
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Stats:
HP:100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 58
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities:
Torrent (innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Sheer Force (can be enabled): This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

EC: 8/9
DW: 5/5
MC: 0

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Water Gun
Rage
Bite
Scary Face
Ice Fang
Aqua Tail
Super Power
Hydro Pump
Crunch
Aqua Jet
Dig
Protect
Ice Beam
Rock Slide
Brick Break
Waterfall
Dive
Low Kick​
FEEEEEEEEEEDING TIME

While we're at it why not make an arena that raises type effectively to the next level?
Ref please, doubt it will take long

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'll ref Complications and Yarnus of Bethany and sub-ref Matezoide (I'm waiting for Yoshi too). Wait, you've called DQ.

We're (ZhengTann) also waiting for a ref.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
[BOX][09:01:38] IAR oh yeah that reminds me
[09:01:55] IAR deck, do you think once the battle tower hits 500 pages
[09:02:05] IAR that we close it & start a new thread?
[09:02:09] Texas i've been pushing for this since page 300 J/S
[09:03:43] Deck_Knight LOL yeah, that would probably makes sense lol
[09:03:52] Deck_Knight Seriously though, 500 pages is a LOT
[09:04:57] Texas its also unofficial smogon policy i think
[09:05:01] IAR I remember one time when the old scramble thread was hitting 500 pages. A mod told me that it was a good idea to close at 500, so we did & started a new thread.
[09:05:02] Texas scramble thread got cut off there
[09:05:15] Texas and i think the one other thread ever to reach that was cut off as well
[09:05:27] Texas iar didnt someone say at the time it cause issues with the forums or something?
[09:05:44] IAR yeah, matthew I think it was
[09:06:58] IAR anyhow, posting in tower to say that it will close very soon & stuff[/BOX]
So yeah, just warning you all that a new thread for this will start very soon.

That is all.

Reffing, so PM me mons Frosty.
Also, sending out 2 open challenges.

#1 - 3v3 LC Singles
3 day DQ
Training Items
ASB arena
The rest is up to y'all.
Taking this, ZhengTann.
Switch=OK
2 Subs
2 Recoveries 5 Chills
One Ability

I have got a free space, since Failion dropped the one I accepted.
––––––––––––––––––––––––
I'm putting out another one of these.

Challenging people to a 2v2 NFE doubles!
Switch = Why.jpg
2 day DQ
2 subs
1 recovery/3 chills
all abilities
items = training

You pick the arena, as long as it's not ASB or Unown soup
I accept.

Arena:
The Cave of Echoes
Dark. Minimal vision. Dark-Type moves gain a flat 5% increase in accuracy.
All sound based moves gain one (1) BAP.
The referee can fill in/change the rest.

Reffing these guys send pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)