Envincibile Armada [Peaked#1]

Hey man i got your request!

This team is extremely solid and the use of SubRoost Kyurem and Expert Belt Thunderous-T is really awesome. I don't really find any problems with this team except Mamoswine can be a little bit annoying being able to gain super effective coverage on 5 members of your team with Superpower / Earthqauke / Ice Shard / Superpower / Icicle Spear. However with proper play you should be able to work around it. Trying out Taunt>Thunder on Thunderous is something i think you should play around with. One of my friends used to use Expert Belt Thunderous-T with Taunt and it shuts down a lot of Pokemon trying to set up hazards or boosts. With Volt Switch you can switch out on a Taunted opponent and bring in one of your Pokemon that can abuse this oppurtunity. This change is just something opptional as i can definetly see why abusing Thunder is a good idea.

Good luck with the team i hope i helped!

TL:DR
Thunderous-T
.Thunder--->Taunt (opptional)

~Superpowerdude

PokèManiac Livio

Un panino al salame
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
:) I am happy that you rate my team. Your suggestion is a good idea, i ll try it, but i think that nothing can setup easy on 389SAtk + BoltBeam Coverage and for hazards i have got the best spinner of the game. Btw could be a good thing against hazards setter+spinblocker that can give me a trouble. For mamo I already change my tentacruel Evs into 96 speed+Timid nature and now i can kill jolly mamo easily. Thanks again for your rate I m happy that you accepted my request :D

Your threats:
rock polish landorus
Sun teams
Chansey/blissey
Mamoswine
DD/CB Dragonite
DD Salamence
Solution:
My answer to your threats would be to use either a bronzong or a skarmory. This does not help you against sun teams or pink blobs but RP landorus and DD dragons will be stopped, and mamoswine will cry. I would replace thundurus-t or ferrothorn. My other suggestion is toxicroak over ferrothorn or Terrakion over tentacruel. You still have 2 pokemon weak to stealth rocks but one has regenerator and the other has roost.

Summary:
Add Bronzong/Skarmory
Add Toxicroak/Terrakion
I do not know where they should go tbh, but I know if you add toxicroak you do not need ferrothorn.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi, great team you got there! I am not really going to give you a solid rate because i am lazy but here is a little suggestion... Replace Focus Blast with Superpower and Volt Switch with Grass Knot on Thundurus-T. With those moves Thund-T is an excellent wallbreaker and doesn't really need Volt Switch, as almost nothing can wall him, not to mention that it doesn't need to rely to the awful Focus Miss against dangerous stuff such as Ttar, Terrakion, and Mamoswine. If you don't believe me check those calcs:

- Superpower vs Blissey: 65.49 - 77.3%
- Superpower vs Chansey: 40.62 - 48.01% (won't 2HKO i know, but at least it will force Chansey to heal the next turn, giving you a free switch-in to Ferro or Tentacruel)
- Superpower vs 252 HP Tyranitar: 100.99 - 118.81% (you need 12 Atk EVs to OHKO Ttart so just take 8 EVs out of SpA)
- Superpower vs standard Ferrothorn: 42.32 - 49.71%
- Grass Knot vs Gastrodon: 65.25 - 77.69%
- Grass Knot vs Mamoswine: 142.93 - 168.14%
- Grass Knot vs SpD Hippo: 142.93 - 168.14% (which can wall GK-less Thund-T at full health)
- Grass Knot vs defensive Hippo: 104.52 - 123.33%, clear OHKO not giving it the chance to set-up SR or OHKO with Stone Edge
- Grass Knot vs Terrakion: 114.81 - 135.49%

Hope i helped, good luck!

Hey there Uomo Solo. This is a very impressive team, but I must also agree that DragMag teams are very problematic. I faced this team when I was testing a DragMag team on PS, (I think it was someone testing it for a rate) and I had no problem dealing with this team after I killed Scarf Politoed. Personally, I think it would be a good idea to hand the Scarf over to Thundurus-T (as mentioned before by other users). It lets you surprise a lot of Dragons. It also deals with Adamant natured DD users, who can tear apart the team if they have a boost, something like Outrage, and Earthquake. As for Politoed, perhaps a Specs set can serve as an alternate? Very impressive team, Uomo Solo, and I can understand why this team peaked #1. Luvdisc'd

PokèManiac Livio

Un panino al salame
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, great team you got there! I am not really going to give you a solid rate because i am lazy but here is a little suggestion... Replace Focus Blast with Superpower and Volt Switch with Grass Knot on Thundurus-T. With those moves Thund-T is an excellent wallbreaker and doesn't really need Volt Switch, as almost nothing can wall him, not to mention that it doesn't need to rely to the awful Focus Miss against dangerous stuff such as Ttar, Terrakion, and Mamoswine. If you don't believe me check those calcs:

- Superpower vs Blissey: 65.49 - 77.3%
- Superpower vs Chansey: 40.62 - 48.01% (won't 2HKO i know, but at least it will force Chansey to heal the next turn, giving you a free switch-in to Ferro or Tentacruel)
- Superpower vs 252 HP Tyranitar: 100.99 - 118.81% (you need 12 Atk EVs to OHKO Ttart so just take 8 EVs out of SpA)
- Superpower vs standard Ferrothorn: 42.32 - 49.71%
- Grass Knot vs Gastrodon: 65.25 - 77.69%
- Grass Knot vs Mamoswine: 142.93 - 168.14%
- Grass Knot vs SpD Hippo: 142.93 - 168.14% (which can wall GK-less Thund-T at full health)
- Grass Knot vs defensive Hippo: 104.52 - 123.33%, clear OHKO not giving it the chance to set-up SR or OHKO with Stone Edge
- Grass Knot vs Terrakion: 114.81 - 135.49%

Hope i helped, good luck!

:) it was a bit of time that i want change Focus Blast with Superpower. Though Focus Blast is Special, and Thundurus has great SAtk, risk to miss an important kill/damage and have a good MixSweeper is not a bad idea. The damages is very interesting, thanks again for these, especially for those of Grass Knot.I never thought that did all this damage, is a viable alternative, I'll try with pleasure, thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)