Kingdom's Scrap Heap of Art

Well, I figure that this would be a good place to ease into the forum without making a complete fool of myself.

Anyways, I'll start things off with a few, somewhat older pieces that I've done. Please note that they're of anthropomorphic Pokemon, a.k.a. Pokemorphs (Call them "gijinkas" or anything else, and I will give you such a pinch! This will be your first and only warning. :pirate:).

Oh wow these are great, the anatomy is spot on (Although the reference to Weezing seems a bit of a stretch...) I especially love the shading style used on the Dusknoir and Typhlosion, and also the style for Terrakion. Do you take requests for these? If you do, a Purugly anthromorph would be lovely n_n
Welcome to Smeargles and keep on anthromorphing!

Oh wow these are great, the anatomy is spot on (Although the reference to Weezing seems a bit of a stretch...) I especially love the shading style used on the Dusknoir and Typhlosion, and also the style for Terrakion. Do you take requests for these? If you do, a Purugly anthromorph would be lovely n_n
Welcome to Smeargles and keep on anthromorphing!
Yeah, the Weezing one was done as part of a Trade on another site, but I kinda see what you mean.

I'm not taking any requests at this time, but I may open some up in the future.

Anyways, thank you kindly for the comments. =3

-----

In the meantime, here's some more concepts:

That is a very clever way to do Beeheeyem. I would have never thought of doing that coat to incorperate it's body texture. YOU ARE A GENIUS!

... Okay, so... Been a while since I've posted anything on this forum. Anyways, I've just 1 drawing today, though I still wish to add something to it:

I wish to give Raphael Valentine here a Held Item (specifically, for his outfit on the right), and while one of the obvious answers would be Leftovers, it just... wouldn't mesh well with his appearance, IMO. What do you guys think I should give him, then?

I figured that I'll settle on giving Raphael a Macho Brace (to help support an old injury), but I'll get back to that later.

For now, to commemorate today's announcement of Pokemon X and Y (and to add to the influx of Gen VI Starter artwork), I bring y'all this:

Hahaha they're great, especially Chespin :3
I'd love to see you try and pull off a Yveltal or Xerneas as a Pokemorph >:)
luvdisced

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

This is terriffic. I don't even care about the context. You've nailed the anatomy just as well as your earlier entries, and the tears seals the image completely in its right mood. It seems so sad and honorable, and yet I cannot look at it without smirking. Top notch.

What do you guys think I should give him, then?
Stetoscope. That blue garb made me look at him as a doctor or surgeon who can muscle his way through any tumor or diagnosis, which considering Audino's skills suits him fairly well. Seems like you've already made your choice, but I felt like I wanted to voice my thoughts anyway. Particularly as it's lookin' boss as of now.

For now, to commemorate today's announcement of Pokemon X and Y (and to add to the influx of Gen VI Starter artwork), I bring y'all this:

:this:
I commend you for giving all three a style which suits well with their overall physique and appearance, I'm diggin' the frog the most out of the trio as I'm a sucker for both its design and headphones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)