The UU Mafia (Returns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in this and editing this post. Hopefully I don't get owned by the most common non-scarfed threat (SubCM Raikou) -____-

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
won vs bri gg

edit: oh i forgot to mention, don't try to schedule matches with me over forum vm/pm cause i can only play after 8:30 pm EST, so i will ignore you. just find me on irc; i'm on pretty much every day after 8:30 pm EST.

battle pls

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i should really take these games more seriously, oh well

lost to metal sonic gg

edit: nvm i won the second game i had forgotten about that rule lol

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
smh 2 wins in a row w/o any leeway for hax is too difficult, 10 wins in a row i bet even you guys cant do it

dumb it down pls

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
We're not going to be making this easier. The challenge is supposed to be hard, but not insurmountable - remember, all the mafia members are using suboptimal teams that are going to be fairly easy to counter-team once you guys figure out what's going on. The two-battle rule is there to ensure no one gets far enough due to luck, like what happened last time (*cough* RT *cough*...just kidding. But seriously.)

The point of this exercise is for the community to get together and help each other form strategies to defeat mafia members (and we ourselves will help you build better teams, if you ask). If I don't see you on IRC talking to other players and seeking out help, I'm not going to have sympathy if you get 6-0'd by RT's CB Vileplume.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
someone help me build a counterteam for FlareBlitz, what do team aqua people use is there like a list somewhere? i mean other than sharpedo because i don't consider being forced to use sharpedo a handicap lol.

kokoloko

played vs Flare as a double challenge kind of thing

4 of our mons were the same (surprise) but one of his other two just so happened to 6-0 my team with a little luck so he won in 2.

ggs.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm in. A note for scheduling matches, though, is that I won't be able to get on before just after 5 UK time... so just after 12PM according to the time zone on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)