BW2 Uber Metagame Discussion Thread: Clean Version

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Anyways, what is this Tailwind Kyurem-W and Reshiram core I've been hearing about?
I have actually wrote about this core in the latest issue of The Smog, issue #21, in the Ubers Cores article. Scroll down to the New and Potentially Powerful Cores section and you'll see it as the first one.

Interesting stuff there indeed...I might test it out, and Forretress would make a decent partner for the duo. Taking Dragon/Physical Fighting/Ice/Physical Rock and such seems good.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I am making a team and for the final member I was wondering which Pokemon would abuse Spikes best - Skymin, Darkrai, or Mewtwo? Skymin has the SubSeed combo to really annoy the opponent and forces switching, but Darkrai does that too with Dark Void. Mewtwo is just a top-tier Pokemon that can wall-break with a bit of hazards and clean late-game.

I figured those would be the best abusers of Spikes, but if you guys have better suggestions, I'm all ears! I don't have a weather mon, so weather-dependent mons wont work as well.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
If you really want one of those three mons, Mewtwo is the way to go since he's less easy to rk and doesnt need to setup thanks to his raw power, Darkrai and Skymin are too frail for abusing spikes. It depends what're you using in the team though so take care.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey guys do you know a formidable darkrai counter that can also handle Deoxys-A while still synergizing well with Ghost-Arceus.
Genesect is your man; it revenges both with its STAB U-turn and is also faster when equipped with Choice Scarf.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Genesect is your man; it revenges both with its STAB U-turn and is also faster when equipped with Choice Scarf.
Genesect isnt a Darkrai counter, the closest you get to a Darkrai counter is probably SpD Kyogre or a Sleep Talk Ho-Oh (lol), but Genesect is a really (really) good check.

Heracross isn't solid due to Stone Edge; with Sleep Talk, you never know what's going to happen. Unless you forgo Stone Edge, in which case your coverage is abysmal. Genesect is your guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)