Join Avenue

So that doesn't read "ELESA IS GAY" to me at all

She's a dazzling model
girls probably like shopping with other girls

Ok guys maybe you can solve this problem we're having. I have a friend who got an npc to change from a dojo into an egg nursery. He was able to change her back and forth a few times but now all of a sudden she won't change back and its stuck as a dojo. Is there any way to fix this, or will he have to find another nursery npc and start ranking up all over?

I've yet to have that phenomenon happen to me. But yeah, unless the person that NPC belongs to needs to switch his job preferences back to the nursery guy and that somehow enables your copy of his guy to request a switch back to nursery the next time both of you get on Wifi (this is just a wild guess of what possibly could happen), you need to get a new nursery it seems.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
If you get a person who is "meant" to become a Nursery before you reach Rank 15, they will instead open another shop. Once you pass Rank 15 you can sort of flip-flop them between shops, once a day.

Also, Marlon wants to go to a shop where an energetic man works. If that sounds gay to you, you're pretty perverse yourself...

My Join Avenue rank peaked at 100, still no Dojo Training levels 5-7. I have fury!

Also I realized something not too long ago: during promotions, you can buy the items in bulk from the market and resell them at centers to turn a profit (in the case of the honey jars, you need to resell them to the chef in route 5's trailer to turn a profit)!

I got my colliseum to rank 10 today, and also have a rank 9 bistro, rank 8 studio, rank 8 nursery, rank 8 florist, rank 9 mueseum, rank 8 raffle

How do you assume we assume that anything can be 18+? To answer the question: I started the whole thing with two lines - one which apparently really got censored in the English version. Then the Internet took over and then you came (no pun intended).
But seriously, none of this stuff is really 18+ material in my opinion, even if that interpretation ends up to be invoked by GF. Although we must say that we only have two male clerks and whenever a customer "wants to go there... You know! There!", I subconsciously avoid sending them to the preschooler unless it is a prescooler herself or himself.

Does anyone know how to activate the Golden Week? I think the first time it is activated when every shop reach the maximum level.

How do you assume we assume that anything can be 18+? To answer the question: I started the whole thing with two lines - one which apparently really got censored in the English version. Then the Internet took over and then you came (no pun intended).
But seriously, none of this stuff is really 18+ material in my opinion, even if that interpretation ends up to be invoked by GF. Although we must say that we only have two male clerks and whenever a customer "wants to go there... You know! There!", I subconsciously avoid sending them to the preschooler unless it is a prescooler herself or himself.

Does anyone know how to activate the Golden Week? I think the first time it is activated when every shop reach the maximum level.
all shops must reach rank 10. you can do it infinite times by replacing a shop during the golden week and getting it to rank 10 before the week is up

Currently Rank 14, just started the beginning of the week.
I have been doing Magne Coil trade loop, but it is very annoying with them slipping out of my hands and the page in GTS simply refuses to make done trades go away.

I have 2 Flower Shops (One with Salac and one crappy one), a Dojo, an Antique Shop, a Dojo, a Cafe, a Salon, and a Raffle Place. I'm going to replace the shitty flower shop with a Nursery as soon as possible. I'll guess I'll just get Liechi and Petaya elsewhere, Salac is better most of the times anyways.

And uh, I named my Avenue "Avenue Q", it's quite appropriate name, you know...

Can anyone confirm how much the 'Secret Dish' Items give in terms of EVs?

Serebii lists it as 48 EVs but I don't think this is accurate.

I was EVing and I fed it 10 Carbos (100), before using Join Avenue.

I then fed it 2 Secret Dish F, 2 Power Lunch F and a Speed Up 4, which should be 48 + 48 + 20 + 20 + 4 = 140.

I then added 12 by going to Castelia and battling Morimoto who has a team that gives +12 Speed EVs.

100 + 140 + 12 = 252, so my speed should've been maxed out. I then called Bianca and asked her to check my Pokemon's efforts, and she didn't say Speed has been maxed yet.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Can anyone confirm how much the 'Secret Dish' Items give in terms of EVs?

Serebii lists it as 48 EVs but I don't think this is accurate.

I was EVing and I fed it 10 Carbos (100), before using Join Avenue.

I then fed it 2 Secret Dish F, 2 Power Lunch F and a Speed Up 4, which should be 48 + 48 + 20 + 20 + 4 = 140.

I then added 12 by going to Castelia and battling Morimoto who has a team that gives +12 Speed EVs.

100 + 140 + 12 = 252, so my speed should've been maxed out. I then called Bianca and asked her to check my Pokemon's efforts, and she didn't say Speed has been maxed yet.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Isn't the max actually 255, but stat ups just stop at 252

I don't think so. To experiment further, I manually EV trained a Pokemon up to 252 and called Bianca, and she said it was maxed.

Also, I'm given to understand that she will comment on a stat if the EVs are above 250. It works that way for happiness after all.

EDIT: Nevermind I think you're right actually

I just reached Level 10, and now i have like, level 7 Dojo(level 10 is the max for best service right?), and level 6/5/4 for like everything bar Nursery, with 2 Raffles

I actualy want to try to make my Magnemite Coil more attractive by giving up a higher level Mag with set-up movesets, and maybe 31 speed IV Lucario for Magnemite in the future

For now im still trying to get TM and levelling the JA fairly ^^

all shops must reach rank 10. you can do it infinite times by replacing a shop during the golden week and getting it to rank 10 before the week is up
I just got a shop to rank 10 *after* my golden week ran out and it triggered another one. So it doesn't just have to be done during it.

Also, level 42 avenue, had one of everything at 10, but replaced my berry shop with another dojo, so now I have one from white and white2.

Anyone actually get a master ball from the raffle yet? I've gotten every other prize so far except that one.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'd like to see the numbers of probability of getting different prizes on the raffle. My two lvl. 9 Raffle Shops have brought me only two Rare Candies (prize no. 2) so far, and I've checked them almost every day since October.

I somehow suspect that the probability of getting the Master Ball caps out at 1% or less, even at rank 10.

Finally reached Lv100. I started at the 11.10. so it took me roughly two months without Magnetilo coils. Next I should try to get the Extreme Developer medal.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you are level 15 and have beaten the E4 in the Join Avenue it shouldn't be too hard at all just make sure you get that done first.

You need to reach Level 15 first, then Jaclyn, Jacorey, Jaylen, Jess, Jimbo and Josie (they apparently love the letter "J") might open nurseries. Six of them, like with any other kind of shop.

I dont know of any one else has figured it out but i figured out how the dojo training sessions work!

The number after lvl(Ex:Lvl:4 ) indicates how many evs you gain when using that service.

So the Lvl:64 training sessions give 64 evs to the corresponding stat.

So Attack lvl:64 gives 64 attack evs

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
When do the gym leaders start appearing a lot? I had Clay and Cheren show up once each at avenue level 15 and 16, but nothing since.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The games have been out for about half a year now. Have anybody got a Master Ball in the Raffle Shop yet?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I dont know of any one else has figured it out but i figured out how the dojo training sessions work!

The number after lvl(Ex:Lvl:4 ) indicates how many evs you gain when using that service.

So the Lvl:64 training sessions give 64 evs to the corresponding stat.

So Attack lvl:64 gives 64 attack evs
Yeah, it has been figured out by various other websites. Also, yes, that assumption is correct as well, I can assure you.
When do the gym leaders start appearing a lot? I had Clay and Cheren show up once each at avenue level 15 and 16, but nothing since.
Yeah, around the 13-16 range is when the gym leaders start showing up, but the time where they start showing up with regular frequency is pretty vague. To give some sort of a marker, I am like in the level 60's in my avenue atm (No magna-coil + laziness), & I tend to get one gym leader showing up every two days on average. Not completely accurate, but if you are at Lv16 on your avenue atm, then you have like a good 30-40 levels to to go up by before they start showing up very often, as an estimate.
The games have been out for about half a year now. Have anybody got a Master Ball in the Raffle Shop yet?
Nope, nothing. Got the Rare Candy like eight or nine times, but a Master Ball? Nah, no luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)