BW Sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG FROAKIE = POLITOED BROOOOOOOKEN
FENNECH = NINETALES BROOOOOOKEN
CHESPIN = OSHAWOTT.......IN DA NU TIER !

lol, must purchase a 3DS now :/

From the looks of the legendary pokes, looks like the bird is a fire/flying with pro offenses and mediocre/high speed and does easily, and the deer is like a fast steel+something that can run both support and offensive roles.

The bird seriously looks like its gonna be aerodectyl v2 lol.

Why are so many people worried about buying a 3DS, you can always play an emulated version or a cracked version whenever someone finds a way to put it online. I have a PS vita i ain't got time to buy another handheld system.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This is the first generation in a long time that I like each of the starters equally! They all look so fucking cute. I honestly can't wait to see final evolutions so that I can decide which I want to get first :3. Also, I like the Y legendary a LOT, but damn son, that X legendary is straight outta my dreams. I love it.

The birdthing is "Y". Notice how the wings and tail create an Y-shape when it rises into the air.

The reindeer (which is majestic as fuck btw) is probably the X one. Look at its legs. They're very thin; if that thing jumped up and spread them out it'd look like an X while jumping over you.
hahaha, thanks. both of them looked kinda y-ish to me.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hell yeah Imma getting myself some of dat Y action. FUCK BW.

Well, we now know Pokemon 666 is official. The question is, will it be normal looking, or actually a Satanic devil beast. Guess we'll have to wait and see. And lol all you n00bs without 3DS's goml. (jk, jk.)

Unity-based simluator, GO!
That as well.

EDIT: Lol at below me.

Ugh. The 3D looks like crap. [To clarify: the out-of-battle stuff. If those are ACTUALLY what battles will look like, I can 100% get behind that]

But... set in Paris? I can get behind that.

Also think it's interesting that there was never a Gen V Wii game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)