BW Sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Chespin is awesome and I can't wait this 10 months. Well, I actually can't but I'd rather get it now :)

(in the loop finally)

At least its a worldwide release and not a Japan-first-than-make-americans-wait-six-months-because-lolsuffer release.

INB4PUbecomesarealtierbecauseoftheboatloadofnewPokemonz
No need to worry about that. With the shit that's been going on with the RU/NU cutoff (and the lack of RU activity), it's become clear that we shouldn't have added a fourth tier in the first place.

FUCK BW Bandwagon

Though I'm gonna miss 5th Gen if only because it's the final era of sprites. :<

Edit: Antar, so are you implying that RU might cease to exist come 6th Gen's release?

Fennekin final evolution type: Fire/Electric
Chespin final evolution type: Grass/Fighting
Froakie final evolution type: Water (trololol)

All speculation: you heard it here first.

P.S.- A Grass/Dragon type would be epic though (PLEASE GAMEFREAK)

Haha, I was half right. I predicted the next Pokemon game would be a 3ds one. I did not see 6th gen coming though XD. Hopefully this game will fix the issues with b/w.

The Fire starter is my favorite of the three, guessing it will be either Fire/Electric or Fire/Psychic. The other two, I have no idea XP.

Fennekin final evolution type: Fire/Psychic
Chespin final evolution type: Grass/Ground
Froakie final evolution type: Water/Ice
Calling it.

Now that I have seen the full video I can say

man, those are the most badass legendaries to date, like holy shit.

And what it's up with the protagonists? :/, we had Touko and company on BW who looked like 14 years old, and now we had this two kids who look 8.

Chespin final evolution: Grass or maybe Grass/Flying. A GRASS TYPE EMOLGA!
Fennekin final evolution: Fire/Psychic
Froakie final evolution: Water/Poison or maybe Water/Fight

I'm in luv with Fennekin , it's so cute and I adore all Fire types starters. :3 And it would be sweet if Fennekin will not turn in ANOTHER fire/fighting. -_-
Also FUCK BW

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO 3DS, NO NO NO NO.

I mean, it's a smart business move for sure (which is the only thing Nintendo give a flying Froakie about), but I don't want to pay out the fucking ass for something I'm only going to use once and once only. I should probs buy one now before the prices skyrocket with pokemon fever.

Seriously, is anyone going to buy a 3DS for anything other than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)