Special Balls-Bank Shinies-Spitbacks; LF: Vivillon Patterns (as eggs), other offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 2011 Raikou/Entei/Suicune events in my thread with the IVs posted. I can trade you those 3 for your female DW bagon, abra and vulpix.

hi there,im intereted in this virizeon 30/31/30/31/31/31
Helping Hand
| Retaliate | Giga Drain | Sacred Sword
EV: UT | Level: 42
Rumination Field
Notes: NN, re-battle code used - Hidden Power:

i can rng shiny flawless skarmory from your wants in exchange vm me asap

I'll take the Modest Female Abra, Naughty Bagon and RNGed Vulpix then, saves me the time of breeding em myself.

VM me when you're available to trade.

Hello CMT for:

-NLMRY- | 56330
Naive | Sand Force
30/31/30/31/31/31
Rock Slide | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Fissure
EV: UT | Level: 42
Abundant Shrine
Notes: NN - Hidden Power:

I have the win 2011 beasts you want :D entei is flawless, suicune has hp electric, and raikou has hp grass. All are flawless/near flawless. Could i make 2 rng requests and one want from your thread?

Shiny timid virizion with hp ice in the heal ball

Rng request 1
Shiny female naive zorua
Ability: Illusion
Egg moves: memento, dark pulse, sucker punch
31/31/31/31/31/31
Born in abyssal ruins

Rng request 2
Shiny female calm togepi
Ability: serene grace
31/31/31/31/31/31
Born in cold storage

Would you be interested in a jolly flawless zekrom in a Cherish ball for that bold poliwag of yours as well?

@ above, sorry but I have been offered those Pokemon from someone else but have yet to complete the trade and update my list.

@Zerofocus, Treven, and Orpheus: I apologize that I have not been on to honor our trade agreements, but life got incredibly bust shortly after we agreed to trade. I was accepted at an internship at a U.S. Senators office, started working for a local politician (during an election year, ugh), and school started up again. Understandably it took a while to get back into the swing of things. If any of you are still interested please pm/vm/post here and I'll try to give all of you very specific times that I know I can be on. Thanks.

May i offer my:
Win Raikou, with HP Ice 70
and my WIN Entei, flawless IVs, except special attack
the entei is EV'd at lv100 (252 att, 252 speed, 4Def), but i can have the EVs removed if need be

I am interested in your: Miefoo and landorus
thanks!

Update: 12/10/2012

#132: Ditto

-NLMRY- | 50681
Timid | Imposter
31/X/31/31/31/31
Transform
EV: UT | Level: 48
Hidden Grotto
Notes: NN

#251: Celebi

WIN2011 | 02211
Calm | Natural Cure
31/10/30/31/31/31
Leaf Storm | Recover | Nasty Plot | Healing Wish
EV: UT | Level: 50
Fateful Encounter/Special Place
Hidden Power:
Notes: Only available on IV Gen at the moment. I have saved this Wonder Card since its release in 2011, knowing that I would eventually try to learn how to RNG Gen IV, which I did last night (12/9/2012).

#380: Latias

-NLMRY- | 50681
Timid | Levitate
31/X/31/31/31/31
Psycho Shift | Charm | Psychic | Heal Pulse
EV: UT | Level: 68
Dream Yard
Notes:NN

#385: Jirachi

SMR2010 | 06260
Hasty | Serene Grace
31/31/31/31/31/31
Wish | Confusion | Rest | Draco Meteor
EV: UT | Level: 5
Notes: Only available on IV Gen at the moment. I have saved this Wonder Card since its release in 2010, knowing that I would eventually try to learn how to RNG Gen IV, which I did last night (12/9/2012).

#485: Heatran

-NLMRY- | 50681
Timid | Flash Fire
31/X/31/31/31/31
Scary Face | Lava Plume | Fire Spin | Iron Head
EV: UT | Level: 68
Reversal Mountain

#649: Genesect

Plasma | 10072
Hasty | Download
31/31/31/31/31/31
Technoblast | Magnet Bomb | Solarbeam | Signal Beam
EV: UT | Level: 15
Fateful Encounter
Notes: Legit Wondercard

Update 12/31/2012:

#151: MEW

FAL2010 | 10160
Jolly | Synchronize
31/31/31/X/31/31
Pound
EV: UT | Level: 5
Notes: I have saved this Wonder Card since its release in 2010, knowing that I would eventually try to learn how to RNG Gen IV, which I did very recently.

#249: Lugia

-NLMRY- | 02657
Impish | Pressure
31/31/31/X/31/31
AeroBlast | Punishment | Ancient Power | Safeguard
EV: UT | Level: 70
Whirl Islands

#250: Ho-Oh

-NLMRY- | 02657
Adamant | Pressure
31/31/31/X/31/31
Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Fire Blast | Sacred Fire
EV: UT | Level: 45
Bell Tower

#382: Kyogre

-NLMRY- | 02657
Bold | Drizzle
31/0/31/30/30/31
Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | AncientPower | Water Spout
Embedded Tower

#384: Rayquaza

-NLMRY- | 02657
Naïve | Air Lock
31/31/31/30/31/31
Rest | Air Slash | AncientPower | Outrage
Embedded Tower

You must have a current trade thread on Smogon to trade with me. I don't want others' "fully-redi" Pokémon, monsters obtained from Pokécheck, so if you are the OT on the majority of monsters available in your thread, the more likely it is that I will trade with you.

Wait nvm, I didn't see this :/

@above:

I've got to admit that I am hesitant to trade with you as the thread you previously owned was shut down do to having hacked PKMN. Can you prove that those Japanese event monsters are owned by you, not hacked, and not obtained by simply downloading them from Pokécheck?

@seaside trainer:

I replied in your thread.

@above:

I've got to admit that I am hesitant to trade with you as the thread you previously owned was shut down do to having hacked PKMN. Can you prove that those Japanese event monsters are owned by you, not hacked, and not obtained by simply downloading them from Pokécheck?

@seaside trainer:

I replied in your thread.
I asked for that topic to be shut down, just so you know.

I provided you with the ID's and the OT's, can't you just look them up on pokecheck? I realize that some of these have these have japanese OT's, but if you want them I'll gladly give them to you.

Also, I was looking through your list and I saw a lot of your pokes(most of the ones that don't have your OT) were available through pokecheck, doesn't really make sense for you to offer those when people can just get them on pokecheck...

I asked for that topic to be shut down, just so you know.

I provided you with the ID's and the OT's, can't you just look them up on pokecheck? I realize that some of these have these have japanese OT's, but if you want them I'll gladly give them to you.

Also, I was looking through your list and I saw a lot of your pokes(most of the ones that don't have your OT) were available through pokecheck, doesn't really make sense for you to offer those when people can just get them on pokecheck...
Yes. The same species with natures and whatnot might be available on Pokécheck. The difference is that I put my own effort into RNGing them myself and do not rely on Pokécheck for anything. Also, you really must not pay attention because everything in my thread was caught/bred by me except for two Celebi that were given to me by Zelen, which I've clearly stated under "notes" in their entries. At any rate, I was hesitant to trade with someone who was caught with hacks but now you come in here and try to start an argument? Please do not post here again. (PMing this as well so I know you see it)

Yes. The same species with natures and whatnot might be available on Pokécheck. The difference is that I put my own effort into RNGing them myself and do not rely on Pokécheck for anything. Also, you really must not pay attention because everything in my thread was caught/bred by me except for two Celebi that were given to me by Zelen, which I've clearly stated under "notes" in their entries. At any rate, I was hesitant to trade with someone who was caught with hacks but now you come in here and try to start an argument? Please do not post here again. (PMing this as well so I know you see it)
How am I trying to start an arguement? All I was saying that most of your pokemon are available through pokecheck and it doesn't really make sense for you to offer them when they can just get them on pokecheck. If everything was caught by you then it wouldn't be available through pokecheck, now would it? (They have the same nature, IV's, OT's, ID's, and even their moves are in the exact same order....kinda makes you wonder)

I was caught with hacks? lol

You really should know the entire story to that before you start assuming stuff.

Please don't pm me.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
How am I trying to start an arguement? All I was saying that most of your pokemon are available through pokecheck and it doesn't really make sense for you to offer them when they can just get them on pokecheck. If everything was caught by you then it wouldn't be available through pokecheck, now would it? (They have the same nature, IV's, OT's, ID's, and even their moves are in the exact same order....kinda makes you wonder)

I was caught with hacks? lol

You really should know the entire story to that before you start assuming stuff.

Please don't pm me.
No results found. Troll harder hypocrite.

CMT for:

#037: Vulpix

-NLMRY- | 56330
Calm | Drought
31/X/31/31/31/31
Ember | Roar
EV: UT | Level: 1
Desert Resort

Update:

#137: Porygon

-NLMRY- | 56330
Quiet | Trace
31/X/31/31/31/00
Conversion 2 | Tackle | Conversion | Sharpen
P2 Laboratory

-NLMRY- | 56330
Relaxed | Trace
31/X/31/31/31/00
P2 Laboratory

-NLMRY- | 56330
Sassy | Trace
31/X/31/31/31/00
P2 Laboratory

#236: Tyrogue

-NLMRY- | 02657
Adamant | Guts
31/31/31/X/31/31
Foresight | Mach Punch | Rapid Spin | Bullet Punch
Saffron City
Notes: NN (Bred to be Hitmontop, will teach it Sucker Punch at another time.) Guts becomes Intimidate if evolved into Hitmontop.

-NLMRY- | 02657
Adamant | Steadfast
31/31/31/X/31/31
Fake Out | Foresight | Rapid Spin | Bullet Punch
Saffron City
Notes: NN (Bred to be Hitmontop, will teach it Sucker Punch at another time.) Steadfast becomes Technician if evolved into Hitmontop.

not really sure how this works but would anyone be will to let me have certain pokemon i need if extra. :x Such as starmie with the right nature and characteristics

#132: Ditto

-NLMRY- | 50681
Timid | Imposter
31/X/31/31/31/31
Transform
EV: UT | Level: 48
Hidden Grotto

Hey I would like to trade a legit Keldeo for this. VM me.

@Dmon: Please read my thread rules.
@above: Sorry, but no thanks.

New breeds:

#072: Tentacool

-NLMRY- | 56330
Bold | Liquid Ooze
31/31/31/31/31/31
Poison Sting | Rapid Spin | Knock Off
Undella Bay

-NLMRY- | 56330
Bold | Rain Dish
31/31/31/31/31/31
Poison Sting | Rapid Spin | Knock Off
Undella Bay

#443: Gible

-NLMRY- | 56330
Adamant | Rough Skin
31/31/31/X/31/31
Tackle | Outrage
Dragonspiral Tower

-NLMRY- | 56330
Adamant | Sand Veil
31/31/31/X/31/31
Tackle | Outrage
Dragonspiral Tower

-NLMRY- | 56330
Jolly | Sand Veil
31/31/31/X/31/31
Tackle | Outrage
Dragonspiral Tower

-NLMRY- | 56330
Jolly | Rough Skin
31/31/31/X/31/31
Tackle | Outrage
Dragonspiral Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)