OU Team Style Tournament #1: Dragon Spam [Won by Finchinator]

Lavos

Banned deucer.
we had to submit a team?

lol damn it can you sub me in or something i definitely have teams with 3 or more dragons

Wasn't able to fight at the time we agreed to, so if flinch and me don't fight today i'll just give him the win.

EDIT: We won't be able to play. I (sadly) concede.

We too have a time zone difficulties so an extension would be welcome. (although possibly unnecessary as we might be able to get our game done tonight)

MCBarrett

i love it when you call me big hoppa
activity post.

made contact with Jets a few days ago but he hasnt been active since then. hopefully he'll be on soon

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I can't play on Showdown for disconnection problems and FutureSperstar can't play on PO. We are trying to solve this. Activity.

I'll try to see if i find Blank_Zero on IRC/Showdown!. Maybe we can arrange a time but i would give him the win.

lost to Blank_Zero. I had a lot of fun with my lolz Dragon team and it was all cool. Also, Goth Comeback...

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I'm having trouble to find Jayde online, but I think we'll get this done tomorrow.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
As organization member, im full with school stuff and im not going to be able to battle futuresuperstar, he made a lot of thinks to battle me but i can't :[ Im giving him the win. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)