5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think you can post a set analyses for these two, so your set entries can replace the older one.

I may be willing to do Slowbro as I have a stupid amount of experience with it. I will only do it though if physical tank is the only set I have the write and test, calm mind and specs are terrible.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Having used it all of BW2, I would like to write an analysis on Hippowdon.

Especially since the Physical Wall is the #1 set on-site. Mixed Wall has been superior for pretty much the entire generation.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ok it's been ~2 weeks and winter vacation is p much over. i'll try and get snorlax (at least a wip skelly) up within the next few days. i took a sorta unintentional break from contributing (irl stuff) for these past two weeks, sorry.

I'll take Tornadus-I, since it seems nobody else wants to, and I have some good BW2 experience with it. Expect a skeleton up within the week.

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
you guys don't need to tell me when the thread goes up - Other qc members and I aren't blind @.@

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm taking over Infernape.

It's a scummy move to make after locking and moving the original one, but that really wasn't my initial intention.

i'll drop reservations for Jumpluff. I think someone who uses it more might be able to write something better.

Pocket

Thanks, p0078 - I have the correct GP Queue link now~

MapleDoom, this better be the AcroGem Pluff you're talking about!

I got you, Jirachi ;)

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
Is Heatran needing of an update on its analysis? If no one reserved, I want to reserve it. Heatran is one of my favorite Pokémon and I really want to write an analysis about it. I already even know which sets I would talk about, and of course, they are competitive and relevant to the metagame.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You may update Heatran, provided you leave the recently updated sets alone.

-Choice Scarf
-Magma Storm
-Weather Trapper
-Substitute

Are off limits. You can update them by adding relevant threats/removing banned threats however.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
You may update Heatran, provided you leave the recently updated sets alone.

-Choice Scarf
-Magma Storm
-Weather Trapper
-Substitute

Are off limits. You can update them by adding relevant threats/removing banned threats however.
These are the recently updated sets? The Weather Trapper set I already knew that was recently added and did not needed a update, but reading the current analysis again, it appears that the other mentioned sets weren't updated.

May I reserve BW2 Revamp Virizion? Virzion is one of my favorite pokemon out there and can be an amazing offensive rain/sand check if Torn-T is banned.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can I reserve Jolteon? I know it's not a high priority Pokemon, but I feel that I have enough experience with it to do an analysis on it and think I can greatly improve on it from its current analysis.

Pocket

These are the recently updated sets? The Weather Trapper set I already knew that was recently added and did not needed a update, but reading the current analysis again, it appears that the other mentioned sets weren't updated.
Weather Trapper - Uploaded Aug 16, 2012
Substitute - Uploaded May 15, 2012
Magma Storm - Uploaded Mar 19, 2012
Sunny Day - Uploaded Jan 15, 2012
Scarf - Uploaded Jan 1, 2012

So Weather Trapper is the only set that was written post-BW2 era. It may be true that the original set entries are well-written and requires little rendering, so that may be what PK Gaming is trying to get at.

I do believe that we have way too many Heatran sets with Magma Storm, though. Keep Tobes's Weather Trapper and remove Sunny Day (which is essentially Tobes's set) and Magma Storm (which is quite outdated now and serves similar purpose as Tobes's set). Their removal would make Heatran's analysis less cluttered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)