Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Naru the champ.

Good to see him going deep after smashing me, deserves nothing less after such a feat :)

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Eo Ut Mortus said:
I just want to say anyone that has taken advantage of it to gain an undeserved rematch is just terrible, rofl...if you even win the whole tournament, do you think people are going to let you forget that you needed a second chance to do so?
Let´s remember that gr8stard shouldn't deserve to reach the r5 !

Won 2-0 against Slimman. That Hydro-miss in Game 2 was absolutely deplorable. I am so very sorry about that. Ggs, I hope to stay in touch. You are an awesome player!

Won 2-0 against Slimman. That Hydro-miss in Game 2 was absolutely deplorable. I am so very sorry about that. Ggs, I hope to stay in touch. You are an awesome player!
Confirming.

Yeah, what sucks about that miss was that it was SUCH a clear-cut match otherwise. >_>
Thanks though, and good luck in R5!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Predicting Choice Specs to win it all, not only does he steal teams and use them to great success, his luck rivals that of Kevin Garrett during his prestigious tour run a year ago. Achieve.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Choice Specs tried to give me the win staying with Tornadus on Rotom-W, but Hurricane's confusion got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)