OU Team Style Tournament #1: Dragon Spam [Won by Finchinator]

Bro you said "hope you're there" not "we agreed". You still haven't given me yoru showdown username so I can search for you despite me asking a few times...

On the PC right now, please respond.

Your morning is my night, 8.00am in morning +17 hours is 1.00am at night for me, 12.00pm is 5.00am morning, hardly practical and I'm surprised you expected it of me :X this time zone issue is really a problem.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Round 1 Activity Wins/Coinflips

HabibsHotDogs vs Lavos Spawn
Stone RG vs Parapraxis
Jets vs MCBarrett

Round 2

Finchinator vs ThunderBlunder
~GreenCore vs futuresuperstar
doublenikesocks vs Joeyboy
Stone RG vs King
lokt vs Jets
Trinitrotoluene vs BlankZero
Lavos Spawn vs Demist
Sayonara vs Jayde

Deadline: January 19 11:59 PM EST
Remember you must use the team you submitted

... lost a coin flip to a sub.. ok, seems legit.

Don't mean to sound bitter but I already had an inactive partner. O well, doesn't matter to me, its just the principle. Not to mention I had literally less than a day to have a battle with Lavos Spawn and when we were both on, he couldn't battle, and then I had to be pressured into playing him at a time I couldn't etc... Only to lose to a "coin flip".

inb4 this post is ignored and everything goes on as usual.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
... lost a coin flip to a sub.. ok, seems legit.

Don't mean to sound bitter but I already had an inactive partner. O well, doesn't matter to me, its just the principle. Not to mention I had literally less than a day to have a battle with Lavos Spawn and when we were both on, he couldn't battle, and then I had to be pressured into playing him at a time I couldn't etc... Only to lose to a "coin flip".

inb4 this post is ignored and everything goes on as usual.
I seem to have been ignored as well. I was subbed out with no explanation =/

After me and namehtmas were unfairly treated, we decided to have a battle, which I won.

He was subbed out for someone despite him being the one trying to keep in contact (other guy didn't even reply) and I had my position forfeited despite me being grouped up with the person who was inactive and then after being given LESS THEN A DAY to battle someone with a timezone 17 hours behind mine... I lost my position to a "coin flip" to a "sub".

Anyway it was fun to finally be given the oppurtunity to battle someone. thanks namehtmas!!

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
After me and namehtmas were unfairly treated, we decided to have a battle, which I won.

He was subbed out for someone despite him being the one trying to keep in contact (other guy didn't even reply) and I had my position forfeited despite me being grouped up with the person who was inactive and then after being given LESS THEN A DAY to battle someone with a timezone 17 hours behind mine... I lost my position to a "coin flip" to a "sub".

Anyway it was fun to finally be given the oppurtunity to battle someone. thanks namehtmas!!
I don't understand why you keep emphasizing the whole 'sub' part. You weren't the only one with a day to get a battle as Lavos too had to correspond with you. It was luck to see who moved on so I can see why that would annoy you. In the case of namehtmas, if he did post to the other guy and that guy never responded he shoulf have posted for activity

Sam

is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well he did reply but we just weren't able to be on at the same time, but we both did try. And yes, confirming I lost.

blunder

is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I'm not trying to sound rude but what does your two's battle have to do with anything?

Sam

On the hopes of fairness, since we believe that we were both kind of mistreated in this tournament that we could try to reconcile in to a battle between us that would hopefully hold some merit in this tournament. Is there really any harm in letting him in over two inactives? I'm not trying to demonize anyone here and I just think it's a pretty fair compromise to mitigate some things that went wrong.

I'm not trying to sound rude but what does your two's battle have to do with anything?
We both joined the tournament to have some fun battling people testing skill, we finally had a battle and since we were both denied the opportunity to battle "officially" we just battled each other. Both of us were registered in the tournament already etc.

blunder

Big Chungus Winner
In contact with finch, not like it really matters though cuz im bout to end this man's pkmn career

Look out finch imma coming for ya

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
sigh looks like ma boy thunder finna win dis shit again. Lavos and Jayde will eliminate eachother huehuehuehuehu EZwin

Lavos

Banned deucer.
eh I'll get lucked out next round or the round after, place your bets

in the meantime, vm'd demist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)