Yoshinite said:
Reffing ZT and Deadfox PM mons soon!
Also putting out my own Challenge:
2v2 Babysitter Doubles (1FE 1NFE)
One Ability
2 Day DQ
Switch=lol
Everything else standard
You pick arena, anything except ASB arena and Unown Soup!
Someoneelse said:
Accepting. I'll use Rotom and Marshtomp.
The arena will be Mr. Heefloot's Magical Type Shop.
Anyone for reffing this?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE

4v4 FE Triples (Pokémon must have under 25 Moves)
3 Day Player DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokémon
2 Substitutions + 1 KO Substitution
Abilities=All
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

Anyone?

OPEN CHALLENGE

4v4 FE Triples (Pokémon must have under 25 Moves)
3 Day Player DQ Time
2 Substitutions + 1 KO Substitution
Abilities=All
Arena: Type Changing Arena
Field Type: All Types
Complexity: Simple
Formats: All Formats

Restrictions: All moves are allowed.

Description:
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP. There is one exception to this rule; all attacking moves whose type matches that of the gem receive +3 BAP, disregarding the weakness bonuses and the resistance nerfs.

Summary: Certain types get buffed every round.

Anyone?
But of course. Mons with under 25 moves? I have plenty :)

Positioning = off.
Items = off unless IAR objects.
Switch = KO.

THREE OPEN CHALLENGES

3v3 Baby Triples
1 Day Player DQ Time (2 Day Ref)
2 Subs per team
Training Items
All Abilities

THREE OPEN CHALLENGES

3v3 Baby Triples
1 Day Player DQ Time (2 Day Ref)
2 Subs per team
Training Items
All Abilities
I told you I couldn't wait to battle you again, so why wait at all?

Accepting this match, and issuing this match (again)

BATTLE MY JYNX
1v1 FE training Singles
1 Day DQ
2 recovers/ chills
2 subs
Items = Training
All abilities
THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MASSACRE ON EITHER SIDE, BRING SOMETHING FAIR.

Jynx (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Dry Skin (DW ABILITY- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 110 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (28/ 110 total moves)
Physical:
Bide
Counter
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Lick
Pound

Special:
Blizzard
Confusion
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic
Wring Out

Copycat
Endure
Lucky Chant
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Perish Song
Protect
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Teleport
Wish

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'll ref Texas and TIO.
Anyone want to ref either my Babysitters with Yoshi or my battle with Complications?
My Pokemon's profiles are here for my battle with Yoshi.

Marshtomp* [Flood] (M)
Nature: Adamant
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Torrent:
Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Damp (DW, unlocked):
Innate
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4+
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1-
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/9
MC: 1

Attacks:
Tackle*
Growl*
Mud Slap*
Water Gun*
Bide*
Mud Shot
Foresight*
Mud Sport*
Mud Bomb
Take Down
Whirlpool
Muddy Water
Protect
Hydro Pump
Earthquake
Endeavor

AncientPower
Avalanche*
Bite*
Counter
Curse
Double-Edge*
Ice Ball
Mirror Coat
Refresh
Sludge
Stomp
Uproar
Wide Guard
Yawn

Aqua Tail
Body Slam
Defense Curl
DynamicPunch
Earth Power
Headbutt
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Low Kick
Mega Kick
Mega Punch
Mimic
Rollout
Snore
Superpower
Water Pledge

Water Pulse (PG)
Toxic
Hail
Hidden Power
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Rain Dance
Frustration
Iron Tail (PG)
Return
Dig*
Double Team
Sludge Wave
Rock Tomb
Facade
Secret Power (PG)
Rest
Attract
Endure (PG)
Stealth Rock (PG)
Captivate (PG)
Round
Echoed Voice
Fling
Bulldoze
Scald
Rock Slide*
Sleep Talk (PG)
Natural Gift (PG)
Swagger
Substitute
Surf
Strength
Rock Smash
Waterfall*
Dive

Rotom [Plasma] (N)
Nature: Modest (+SAtk, -Atk)

Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate:
Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

HP: 90
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 91
Size Class: 1 (0.3m)
Weight Class: 1 (0.3kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

Cut
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 86
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3 kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

Fridge
Size Class: 4 (2.3m)
Weight Class: 5 (100.03kg)

Heat
Size Class: 2 (1.3m)
Weight Class: 3 (25.3kg)

Spin
Size Class: 1 (0.8m)
Weight Class: 2 (10.3kg)

Wash
Size Class: 3 (1.8m)
Weight Class: 4 (50.3kg)

EC: N/A
DC: N/A

Attacks:
Trick
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
Confuse Ray
Uproar
Double Team
Shock Wave
Ominous Wind
Substitute
Electro Ball
Hex
Charge
Discharge

Thundershock / Overheat / Blizzard / Hydro Pump / Leaf Storm / Air Slash

Dark Pulse
Electroweb
Mud-Slap
Pain Split
Signal Beam
Snore
Spite
Sucker Punch
Swift

Toxic
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Light Screen
Protect
Rain Dance
Telekinesis
Frustration
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Return
Shadow Ball
Reflect
Facade
Secret Power (PG)
Rest
Thief
Round
Charge Beam
Endure (PG)
Will-O-Wisp
Flash
Volt Switch
Psych Up
Sleep Talk (PG)
Natural Gift (PG)
Dream Eater
Swagger

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
fite my lotad

Lotad [Bilious Slick] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Water/Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: Innate. The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: Innate. This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo: Innate, DW (Locked). This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/9
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
BubbleBeam

Counter
Leech Seed
Giga Drain

Toxic
Scald
Protect
Total Moves: 14

1v1 training
training items
asb arena
1 day dq

you can make this as even or as one-sided as you wish. i just want to actually send this out once v_v

I accept the challenge Woodchuck, I'll be using my new Bronzor:
Bronzor [Demolisher] (G)

Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, - 15%Spe, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Steel:
Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic:
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Levitate:
Type: Trait
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Heatproof:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.

Heavy Metal: (Locked)
Type: Innate
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Adds two (2) Base Attack Power to all Weight-Based Attacks. Adds Base Attack Power to Gyro Ball equal to half (0.5x) the Pokemon's Weight Class, rounded up.

Atk: Rank 2(+)
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 20(-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 4 [5 Heavy Metal]
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Tackle
Confusion
Hypnosis
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Extrasensory
Psywave
Iron Defense
Faint Attack
Safeguard

Signal Beam
Stealth Rock
Rollout

Toxic
Earthquake
Solarbeam

EDIT: I would also be reffing Someoneelse vs Yoshinite, PM me the 'mons

Looking for a 1v1 to raid train my Cradily. All else is up to you.
a cradily, eh?

I will bite it. Bring it on and all.

Switch: KO
Item: Training
Subs: 3
Abilities: All
Arena: ASB Arena

I will use my Ludicolo for that.

Ludicolo [Odolwa] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks)
Typing: Water/Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 60 (70/1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9

Moves (49):

Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power
Mist
Natural Gift
Mega Drain
BubbleBeam
Zen Headbutt
Energy Ball
Rain Dance
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Water Sport
Thief
Uproar
Hydro Pump

Counter
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Endure

Ice Beam
Protect
Surf
Scald
Solarbeam
Synthesis
Substitute
Focus Blast
Blizzard
Toxic
Fire Punch
Dive
Drain Punch
Icy Wind
Focus Punch
Ice Punch
Sleep Talk
ThunderPunch
Seed Bomb
Hyper Beam
Double Team
Rest
Swagger
Grass Knot
Hail
Sunny Day
Brick Break
Frosty and I would still appreciate a referee for this match please.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Taking Obj's 3v3 LC Doubles in the Monster House here. This'll be a rather difficult reffing so please avoid this unless you really want to be bugged by ASB's Pedant of Pedants :P

Switch = KO
Items = Training
Abilities = One

I challenge Glacier Knight to a 6v6 Doubles in his Ice Arena!!

6v6 Doubles
No mon restrictions
no chills/recovers
all abilities
all items
Glacier's Gym arena

Come at me, Glacier Knight!!!!

OPEN CHALLENGE
5 Vs. 5 Doubles
NFE Only
All Abilities
Training Items
2 Day DQ
Accepter chooses Arena

Send Starting 2 pokemon to Ref marked
Ref randomizes who Attacks first!

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I told you I couldn't wait to battle you again, so why wait at all?

Accepting this match, and issuing this match (again)

BATTLE MY JYNX
1v1 FE training Singles
1 Day DQ
2 recovers/ chills
2 subs
Items = Training
All abilities
THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A MASSACRE ON EITHER SIDE, BRING SOMETHING FAIR.

Jynx (Chell) Female
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk, +14% Acc)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious:
(Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
Dry Skin (DW ABILITY- UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 110 (+)

Attacks: (28/ 110 total moves)
Physical:
Bide
Counter
Fake Out
Heart Stamp
Lick
Pound

Special:
Blizzard
Confusion
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Powder Snow
Psychic
Wring Out

Copycat
Endure
Lucky Chant
Mean Look
Miracle Eye
Perish Song
Protect
Sing
Substitute
Sweet Kiss
Teleport
Wish
I'll take it.

Everything else is standard and I'll use...

Abomasnow (Blizzeta) (F)
Nature: Brave (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.
Type: Grass/Ice
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 52 (60/1.15) (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5

Moves (34):
Powder Snow
Leer
Razor Leaf
Icy Wind
GrassWhistle
Swagger
Mist
Blizzard
Wood Hammer
Ice Shard
Ingrain
Sheer Cold
Ice Punch

Bullet Seed
Leech Seed
Avalanche

Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Protect
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Substitute
Block
Focus Punch
Bulldoze
Focus Blast
Endure
Role Play
Sleep Talk
Light Screen
Secret Power
Substitute

I intend to use it in a TLR, but since it is 1vs1, I guess/hope it will be fast enough.

Open Challenge!

3v3 Mid-Stage Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/Unlimited Chills
Arena: Objection's Treadmills of Doom
Arena: Treadmills of Doom
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Singles
Restrictions Water Source only for Surf, No Weather, No SolarBeam, No Natural Elements, No Digging, No suspending Fly, No Entry Hazards

Arena basics:

• No weather or SolarBeam
  • External water source can only be used for Surf
  • No natural elements (rocks, grass, etc.)
  • No digging
  • No suspending Fly
  • Seismic moves allowed

The pokemon are inside what looks like an evil mastermind's lair, complete with death traps for any superheroes or secret agents that think they can bring said mastermind to justice. The actual arena is just one of these death traps: a bunch of treadmills set out in several rows with shark tanks at the ends of the rows. The walls on the sides of the arena have been marked at 10ft intervals and it is clear that the length of the treadmill arena is 100ft, not counting the shark tanks at each end. The treadmills' constant movement disrupts all entry hazard placement.

The key aspect of this arena is position, or more specifically, how far along the treadmills the pokemon are. The treadmills span positions from 1ft to 100ft, and the shark tanks are at locations 0ft and 101ft. The treadmills go in the direction of the shark tank that they are closer to, so from 1ft to 50ft, they go towards 0ft, and from 51ft to 100ft, they go towards 101ft. If a pokemon should fall into a shark tank, that pokemon is KO'd immediately. Flying and levitating pokemon are not exempt from this as the gravity in this room is slightly intensified - not enough for Gravity's effect to happen or for flying and levitating pokemon to lose their immunities to Ground-type and seismic moves respectively, but enough to force them to come to the ground briefly at the end of each action.

Detailed arena mechanics:

At the start of the battle, whoever sends out their pokemon first sends them out at the 50ft mark and whoever sends their pokemon out second sends theirs out at the 51ft mark. Any time a new pokemon is sent out, it is sent out at whichever position the trainer's first pokemon was sent out at.

At the end of every action, every pokemon will be pulled 1ft by the treadmills. For pokemon whose position is between 1ft and 50ft, subtract 1ft. For pokemon whose position is between 51ft and 100ft, add 1ft. In addition, all pokemon lose 1 energy as they try to stay away from the shark tanks. Pokemon with Hustle enabled lose 2 energy but do not get pulled by the treadmills. However, there are certain situations in which a pokemon will not run to stay out of the shark tanks. If a pokemon finds itself in one of those situations, it loses no energy but the treadmills pull it 5ft towards the nearest shark tank. These situations are as follows:
  • The pokemon chilled in that action.
  • The pokemon cooled down in that action after using a combo.
  • The pokemon is immobile, meaning that it is either under the effect of Ingrain, Wrap, Bind or Clamp, or it is grappling an opponent (dealing damage to it per action) with Wrap, Bind or Clamp.
  • The pokemon is anchored (see the Anchor command for details).
  • The pokemon failed to act at all in the action for any reason (including but not limited to flinch, sleep and full paralysis; however, not including a move missing or having no effect due to immunity).

All direct damaging moves except partial trapping ones like Wrap and Fire Spin have a knockback component. Unless the target is immobile, it will be pushed away from the user of a direct damaging move that hits it. If the user and target are in the same position, or if the move involves picking up or throwing the target (such as Circle Throw, Psychic or Sky Drop), the move sends the target towards the nearest shark tank. The knockback component is equal to the BAP of the move (before all adjustments except Technician, the *0.75 for multi-target moves and multi-hit calculation) plus the user's attack or special attack rank (depending on whether the move is physical or special) minus double the target's weight class. For moves that deal fixed damage, treat their BAP as half of the damage dealt. If the move is a contact move, its BAP is multiplied by 1.5. The end result is rounded off to the nearest whole number using normal rounding rules, but the knockback component is always at least 0ft.
For example, a Modest Tomohawk's Hurricane against a Quiet Machamp has a knockback component of (12+5-2*5)=7ft, while that same Machamp's DynamicPunch against the same Tomohawk has a knockback component of (10*1.5+5-2*3)=14ft.​

In this arena, a pokemon that isn't immobile may use the Dash command to run to a particular integer position. The range of valid positions the pokemon can run to is its current position plus or minus 10% of its current speed (rounded to the nearest whole number) and the energy cost for using the command is (5 * distance travelled / maximum possible distance), rounded to the nearest whole number with a minimum energy cost of 1. If a pokemon tries to run to an invalid position, it will simply run as far as it can in that direction and the command will cost 5 energy. It doesn't matter whether there's another pokemon at the same position or not - the rows of treadmills are wide enough to allow multiple pokemon to share the same spot along the length of the arena.
For example, an Adamant Raticate with no speed boosts or drops can run up to (97/10)=9.7ft (which gets rounded to 10ft) in either direction. If said Raticate is at the 20ft mark, this means it can run to the 10ft mark, the 30ft mark or anywhere in between. Running to the 13ft mark or the 27ft mark would cost it (5*7/10)=3.5 energy, which would be rounded to 4. If it tries to run to the 35ft mark, it will run as far in that direction as it can, which will take it to the 30ft mark.​
The Dash command cannot be encored or disallowed by moves that typically prevent certain moves from being used such as Taunt, and it is not subject to the consecutive move penalty.

Contact moves have a limited range based on the pokemon's size class. If the distance between the pokemon using the contact move and the intended target is less than or equal to the user's size class, the move will work as normal. Otherwise, as long as the pokemon is not immobile, it will try to run up to its target and use its intended move as if using the Dash command as part of the move, with the maximum distance being doubled if the move is Pursuit. The pokemon will only run until the distance between it and its target is equal to its size class before attempting to use the move; however, if the move misses, there is a 50% chance that the pokemon will then continue to run until it runs as far as it possibly could. If the move being used is U-turn, the pokemon will then return to its previous position immediately. Otherwise, it will remain in its new position until it is moved by the treadmills. In the event that the pokemon cannot reach its target, it will fail to use its intended move, but the fact that it managed to Dash means it doesn't count as failing to act and, if the intended move was a combo, the pokemon is not forced to cool down on the following action. An immobile pokemon that attempts to hit an out-of-range opponent with a contact move will simply fail to act.
For example, an Adamant Gliscor at the 30ft mark can use Acrobatics on an opponent whose position is between 27ft and 33ft as usual. Said Gliscor can run up to (95/10)=9.5ft (which gets rounded to 10ft), so would also be able to hit opponents whose position is between 17ft and 43ft, but this would require Gliscor to spend some energy travelling towards the opponent. Attempts to hit opponents any further away will result in Gliscor running to either the 20ft mark or the 40ft mark, whichever is closer to the intended target of Acrobatics, but Gliscor won't execute its intended move.​

There are other commands that may be used in this arena. The Sprint command allows a pokemon to run up to three times as far as it could with the Dash command for an energy cost of (20 * distance travelled / maximum possible distance). However, the pokemon will have to cool down on the next action as though it had just used a combo. This command, like the Dash command, cannot be encored or prevented by moves that usually prevent moves. Unlike the Dash command, this command cannot be used while enduring.

The Anchor command costs 5 energy and gives the pokemon a "permanent" anchored effect. This effect prevents the pokemon from being removed from play by opponents' moves and reduces the knockback of all damaging moves except those that involve picking up or throwing the pokemon (such as Circle Throw, Psychic or Sky Drop). If the pokemon has Suction Cups, the knockback is eliminated completely; otherwise, the knockback is halved and rounded to the nearest whole number. However, being anchored also removes any immunity to Ground-type moves and, any time the pokemon is hit by a direct damaging move that doesn't involve picking it up or throwing it, it loses energy equal to 50% of the knockback the move has. If the pokemon is successfully picked up or thrown, or if it attempts to use the Dash command, the Sprint command, a contact move on an out-of-range target or any move that involves jumping or flying, or if the pokemon is ordered to end its anchored effect as part of another action, its anchored effect ends. Finally, this command cannot be encored and, with the exception of Taunt, cannot be prevented by moves that usually prevent moves.
LupusAter said:
I accept.
Training Items
All abilities
Anyone wanna ref?
Unless I missed a post, I still need someone to ref this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)