Smogon Premier League IV - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginku told me that Blight would probably be on around this time and I've got about 3 hours so I'll be waiting.

a somewhat activity post, we were sheduled at this weekend and although iam like 24/7 on irc online even at for me uncommon times like 3am in the morning i cant catch skarm there and if he is online he doesnt answer me back :/ hope we can get this done until deadline.

So i get BSed for 2 weeks Lonelyness tells me ''sit out the next week just so you don't get in a slump''. I agreed. and now this has taken a huge turn around because they want me to sub agamenon or whatever the fuck his name was because he isn't available right now. I refused because i've never played or touched RBY. They offered to ghost me and i refused:
[18:25] <younii> hey man, could you sub ago you think ?
[18:25] <younii> aga*
01[18:25] <Masterclass> no.
[18:25] <younii> even if someone helps you during battle ?

---------------------------------------

[18:29] <~LonelyNess> because when I need a sub
[18:29] <~LonelyNess> for an important team
[18:29] <~LonelyNess> *for an important game
[18:29] <~LonelyNess> you're gonna fuck us

So Lonelyness bans me from #frogs and tell me im off the team.

If any of them deny those screenshots i'll gladly provide screenshots.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Beat Picollo in one of the most obnoxiously one sided luck fests I've ever had. Pretty stupid all around.

Going to buy a lottery ticket now.

Sorry man. Maybe we'll have to reply our old man battles on NBS another time.

cant even blame my team or myself..i guess that was almost world record for most side effects happening in a pokemon battle hahaha :D

gg skarm and gg scooters.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So i get BSed for 2 weeks Lonelyness tells me ''sit out the next week just so you don't get in a slump''. I agreed. and now this has taken a huge turn around because they want me to sub agamenon or whatever the fuck his name was because he isn't available right now. I refused because i've never played or touched RBY. They offered to ghost me and i refused:
[18:25] <younii> hey man, could you sub ago you think ?
[18:25] <younii> aga*
01[18:25] <Masterclass> no.
[18:25] <younii> even if someone helps you during battle ?

---------------------------------------

[18:29] <~LonelyNess> because when I need a sub
[18:29] <~LonelyNess> for an important team
[18:29] <~LonelyNess> *for an important game
[18:29] <~LonelyNess> you're gonna fuck us

So Lonelyness bans me from #frogs and tell me im off the team.

If any of them deny those screenshots i'll gladly provide screenshots.
prima fuckin donna

Its ok pantera, in a few weeks your team will have the best uu player in history, the WHITEQUEEN, so you'll always be so far ahead and can give up an activity loss in rby.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
maybe one day grind will be able to interact with human beings...

also gg's cryos. bkc you're a fucking beast, that long was insane

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
awww poor pantera. how could you attempt to sub him in under these conditions LN? After all, he has no RBY teams to test against his opponents...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)