Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Jimera0, some post back on Batman. Yeah, the level restriction is not so much lazyness, but more to tie in with the story of batman being strong. I realize and know quite well that, especially on a zubat, that level restriction is hard. It was not ment to be annoying though, more limiting (to make the overal challenge harder). I do however try to limit level restriction, with the exception of RNG challenges. I feel that if there is another way to assure your pokemon will be used, and not through "be in top ...", that way should be precedent (like battle an endgame boss or something).

reserving queen for piemonade

edit: Take Queen the Female Oshawott (I know you might have to soft reset, but you still need your starter and, well, queen seems to be fitted for your starter. Just like in Chess, the Queen is the "most important" piece, because it is capable of so much. However, play too reckless with her and you will lose her. In the First phase of the game, she hides away, waiting for an oppurtune moment to strike. As such, Queen prefers to stay out of dangerous fights, so it will never fight pokemon of a type she is weak too, unless you have no other choice. In the first part of the challenge, Queen may never lead your party, and be only send out when all your other party members have already been send out in a battle. She will however overcome her staleness in double or triple battles, which she must always battle alongside King. To enter the midgame, the Queen has to defeat an essential piece, the other Queen. By doing so, Queen will overcome her weaknesses of electric and grass types, and does not want to battle any pokemon of a type she is strong against, unless it is a double or triple battle. The midgame is entered after soloing Gueen Elisa of the electric gym. The sheer presence of the Queen in the midgame decides a lot, so Queen must be true to her name. To show her mightyness, Queen wants to solo some routes: one horizontal route, one vertical route and one diagonal route (see the townmap), after having solo'd Elisa (no solo'ing first routes, eh). She has to lead your party on these routes at all times. Whenever she faints during these challenges, you have lost your most valuable piece. You must lose the battle in shame and throw out at least 10% worth of all items in your bag. Complete Pawn's restriction of surviving 5 attacks of the other team members type as the hypothesis that it moved to the back of the board and got replaced by a Queen. Now you may continue to solo said routes with Queen, as she has been revived. After the eigth gym, the endgame is entered. When the Queen is still alive in this stage of the game, she can play more recklessly, pursuing the opponent. She only wants to fight pokemon she is weak against, to show her true strength(so electric and grass types, but also pokemon you can only hit not-very effectively with your stab: dragon, water). But, as you enter the final moves of your game, at the pokemon league, she wants to show her worth. Queen has to solo all elite four members not yet solo'd, Queen must solo 3 pokemon of those teams. What does this simbolize? The Queen on her own can never win the game, another chess piece is needed for that. As such, Queen cannot solo the elite four members completely, but needs help of another team member (hence only solo'ing 3/4th of their teams).

GL

oh, if you see any inconsistenties, please do not hesitate to ask.

Pie, you get something really obvious. You get a Pawniard named Chivalrous. Chivalrous is mad that it is the last Pokemon you receive, therefore it must solo Drayden to show you it's power. Also, because it was always a little weird, it can NEVER use Dark moves. Solo Grimsley to defeat his Darkness, and Ghetsis to thwart evil. HF

EDIT: I'll try. Hmmm, ah. Because Pawniard is a faithful knight, he must know SD ASAP and may never forget it. SD must be his first move in every battle Chivalrous gets in. Also, because this is a chivalrous Pokemon, he may NEVER fight female pokemon. Hope that's better. Because Chivalrous is a faithful knight, he may not have Defiant as his ability, and if its Attack ever gets lowered, it may never switch out until it gets KO'd.

Here's Knight the Karrablast/Escavalier. Knight like the chess piece moves in a L like pattern. So when it uses its moves it must execute them in a L like pattern. So for example, if your first move takes up the upper left spot, you must either use the upper right or lower left as your next move and then finish it at the lower right spot to complete the L like pattern. If you defeat the enemy before finishing the L, you must complete the L in the next fight before being able to select any attack you want. You aren't allow to alter the move order until you complete the L either.

To complete its squire training and become a full knight, it must solo one of Skyla's Pokemon as a way of facing its fear of flying types. When it becomes Escavalier, if one of party members goes into the red, it must be switched in (during a solo req, it must be still switched in but it can tank hits while you heal the member in question) like a true knight.

I know the evolve requirements of Escavalier needs a trade with Shelmet. So if you can't trade, there's no way to get a Escavalier in game except for trading.

@Recec, I have to say I am loving your updates. They're fairly short but despite that manage to pack in all the relevant information without seeming crowded, and you weave humour pretty expertly into your descriptions of what's going on. I actually decided to put you on my Scramble awards nominations dump post since I was enjoying them so much. Keep it up!

Oh, though you might want to stop using "presently", since the way you're using it is, quite frankly, completely wrong. Your updates are in the past tense, so saying that something is happening "presently" makes no sense. Just a little writing tip, I want to keep seeing you get better at it since you're doing so damn good otherwise.

Also, the link for your 3rd update on your base post for your scramble is broken. Had to use the search function to find it instead :(.
I just wanted to say 'thanks'. Knowing that I have a fan, seriously, it's really touching, really, you have no idea how huge this is for me. It now makes me feel bad that my life is kind of getting busy and I don't have as much time to play this as much as I want to. (Apparently I'm too busy to play Pokemon, but not busy enough to not be on the Smogon forums.)

And thanks for calling me out on the use of 'presently'. After looking over my update, I think I was supposed to say 'promptly' or something like that. Second instance though, I don't know. I'l fix them up in a sec. Please, feel free to give me more writing tips if you notice anything, I've never been any good at writing, at least as far as school was concerned.

And I fixed the link.

And about my 'Joey the Rattata' challenge. Yeah, it was because I was inexperienced.

I just wanted to say 'thanks'. Knowing that I have a fan, seriously, it's really touching, really, you have no idea how huge this is for me. It now makes me feel bad that my life is kind of getting busy and I don't have as much time to play this as much as I want to. (Apparently I'm too busy to play Pokemon, but not busy enough to not be on the Smogon forums.)

And thanks for calling me out on the use of 'presently'. After looking over my update, I think I was supposed to say 'promptly' or something like that. Second instance though, I don't know. I'l fix them up in a sec. Please, feel free to give me more writing tips if you notice anything, I've never been any good at writing, at least as far as school was concerned.

And I fixed the link.

And about my 'Joey the Rattata' challenge. Yeah, it was because I was inexperienced.
Hey believe me I know what it means to have a fan. I know I wouldn't have kept doing my updates if not for the feedback I got from other people, and I more or less started the practice of writing updates to be read as entertainment on this thread. I'm glad that I've given someone else that feeling, knowing how important it is to me.

And no problem for pointing out the presently issue. I think a lot of people are afraid to offend and don't point out mistakes like that (understandably since some people ARE unreasonably touchy) but I find that most good creators appreciate specific, constructive criticism. As long as it's tactful and specific anyway :P. I know I practically have to beg people to get any feedback that isn't a general "yeah that was good". I think a lot of people don't realize how precious specific feedback can be.

And everyone takes some time to learn the unwritten etiquette of communities like this XD. The level restriction is a common one because it seems so innocent on the surface... until you actually try playing with one of the damn things.

Don't worry about being too busy, everyone here has other things to do with their lives too. Just make sure they come out eventually and people will understand :)

I am doing quite alright thank you. I am waiting untill someone asks a challenge, one I can give a mon for in time before all places are filled. Alternatively, I am waiting for a nice update I can read and enjoy.

Yo Scramblers! I told my friend about Scramble Challanges and he said he wants a scramble on his Black Version, so he has entrusted me with making him one!

He says
-Medium difficulty
-One pokemon from outside Unova.
-Starter has to be Snivy
-And I quote, "NONE OF THE F***ING ELEMONKEYS"

Organization Member XIV
Piemonade, I give your friend his outside Unova mon, a Zangoose. As a child, it's parents died, but was taken in by an Audino. This Audino always used special attacks to protect the Zangoose, so Zangoose must know 2 special attacks ASAP, and one of them MUST be the first move it uses in battle. However, after Lenora's gym has happened, this Zangoose eventually learns of it's species's history, so it must solo a Gym Leader to stay true to its heritage. Also, once he gets to the Elite Four, Zangoose has to forget both the special moves he knew, and solo Caitlin to prove physical>special.

TL;DR

Zangoose as non-Unova mon.
Must know 2 special moves ASAP. (Keep them until the E4.)
Must always use one of the special moves as its first move in battle.
Must solo a Gym Leader after Lenora's Gym has been beaten. (Lenora does NOT HAVE TO BE SOLOED BY ZANGOOSE!)
Once the Elite Four is reached, delete both special moves.
Solo Caitlin to prove Physical>Special.

Present
Take Vines the Snivy. Snivy is made of grass and not just grass, but a lot of vines sticking together. AS such, it must learn vine whip ASAP and only use that from then onwards until you solo a gym, excluding gym leader, and a gym leader from another gym with it. AFter Vines has done that, it believes it has gained the power to use moves which do not have anything to do with his vines. However, he remembers his childhood friends always bullying him and calling him a loser, all the while making those "L" signs with their "fingers". As a result, he will refuse to use any moves with the letter L in it from then on onwards. Moreover, every time he faints in battle, it refuses to fight in the next 3 fights. This does not count for the elite four (or solo's, which is self explanatory) He still wants to diversify himself though, and never use two of the same moves in succesion. To prove he is not a loser, he has to solo N in Chargestone Cave. Afterwards, he feels very relieved, but still does not want to use moves with the letter L, to prevent ever being seen as a loser. As a final prove, he wants to solo Ghetsis Hydreigon and N's Zekrom.

Geodude6
Piemonade, you get Scratchy the Purrloin. Scratchy's paws are very dexterous (not sure I spelled that right) and its claws are very sharp. It must use only moves that involve paws, hands or claws. Also, Purrloin are notorious thieves, so Scratchy may also learn moves that relate to thievery or deception; Purrloins are also cute, so Scratchy can learn moves that relate to this. Purrloin are generally regarded as a weak species, and Scratchy seeks to dispel this notion. So, to evolve, it must solo the Striaton City gym and prove that he is strong.

For reference, these moves are the only moves that Scratchy can learn:
Level-up Moves
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Slash
Captivate
Night Slash
Nasty Plot
Sucker Punch

TM Moves
Hone Claws
Taunt
Aerial Ace
Torment
Attract
Thief
Embargo
Shadow Claw
Cut

Tutor Moves
Covet
Foul Play
Snatch
Trick

It'sARandom
Your friend gets Kaboom the Roggenrola.

Kaboom must know & keep Explosion, & may not evolve until it learns it. Each time Kaboom faints through methods other than Exploding, your friend must throw out 100 Pokédollars, multiplied by its level, worth of potions. If your friend cannot satisfy this, then Kaboom will explode for good, with its restrictions voided, & it may no longer take part in the scramble, not even as a HM Slave. Have it solo Brycen without STAB moves.

Geodude6(AGAIN)
Gracie the Munna can never seem to keep her eyes open! She hardly ever actually falls asleep on the battlefield, but seeing her yawn certainly makes everyone else drowsy!
Upon entering battle, Gracie's first move must be Yawn and she may never forget Yawn. She must also use Yawn every other turn against enemy Pokémon that are awake, even if they are hyperactive or have insomnia. She also may not evolve until after Burgh (she does not actually have to participate in the battle).

Bonus points: If your friend can guess where I got the name from, he may evolve Gracie as soon as he obtains the Moon Stone.

Piemonade, you get steering the deerling (what? I was stuck for ideas :P)
Steering loves the rush of wind through it's hair, so every time you ride your bicycle you must place steering as the first member of your party. Now, the main reason why Steering loves biking is because of the freedom he has steering around everywhere, and as such loves the thrill of chance and unreliability! As such, it only agrees to use the following moves, the rest of his attacks are far too linear and safe! Now, steering can only do so much riding as each season comes along, so there will be a cut for each seaon - but in summer form he can do all of the below moves:
[spring begin]Camouflage
Take down
Jump kick
[autumn begin]Nature power
Double edge
Wild charge
Synthesis
Hidden power
Frustration
[spring end]
[winter begin]Return
Attract
Thunder wave (I didn't make him lean it!)[autumn end]
Flash[winter end]

Now, because Steering hates straight and linear patterns, in a double or triple battle he may never hurt the pokemon directly in front of him.

Yo Scramblers! I told my friend about Scramble Challanges and he said he wants a scramble on his Black Version, so he has entrusted me with making him one!

He says
-Medium difficulty
-One pokemon from outside Unova.
-Starter has to be Snivy
-And I quote, "NONE OF THE F***ING ELEMONKEYS"
Piemonade, I give your friend his outside Unova mon, a Zangoose. As a child, it's parents died, but was taken in by an Audino. This Audino always used special attacks to protect the Zangoose, so Zangoose must know 2 special attacks ASAP, and one of them MUST be the first move it uses in battle. However, after Lenora's gym has happened, this Zangoose eventually learns of it's species's history, so it must solo a Gym Leader to stay true to its heritage. Also, once he gets to the Elite Four, Zangoose has to forget both the special moves he knew, and solo Caitlin to prove physical>special.

TL;DR

Zangoose as non-Unova mon.
Must know 2 special moves ASAP. (Keep them until the E4.)
Must always use one of the special moves as its first move in battle.
Must solo a Gym Leader after Lenora's Gym has been beaten. (Lenora does NOT HAVE TO BE SOLOED BY ZANGOOSE!)
Once the Elite Four is reached, delete both special moves.
Solo Caitlin to prove Physical>Special.

EDIT: Present have you abandoned your Emerald Scramble?

reserved for piemonade, snivy

Take Vines the Snivy. Snivy is made of grass and not just grass, but a lot of vines sticking together. AS such, it must learn vine whip ASAP and only use that from then onwards until you solo a gym, excluding gym leader, and a gym leader from another gym with it. AFter Vines has done that, it believes it has gained the power to use moves which do not have anything to do with his vines. However, he remembers his childhood friends always bullying him and calling him a loser, all the while making those "L" signs with their "fingers". As a result, he will refuse to use any moves with the letter L in it from then on onwards. Moreover, every time he faints in battle, it refuses to fight in the next 3 fights. This does not count for the elite four (or solo's, which is self explanatory) He still wants to diversify himself though, and never use two of the same moves in succesion. To prove he is not a loser, he has to solo N in Chargestone Cave. Afterwards, he feels very relieved, but still does not want to use moves with the letter L, to prevent ever being seen as a loser. As a final prove, he wants to solo Ghetsis Hydreigon and N's Zekrom.

GL HF

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!

Piemonade, you get Scratchy the Purrloin. Scratchy's paws are very dexterous (not sure I spelled that right) and its claws are very sharp. It must use only moves that involve paws, hands or claws. Also, Purrloin are notorious thieves, so Scratchy may also learn moves that relate to thievery or deception; Purrloins are also cute, so Scratchy can learn moves that relate to this. Purrloin are generally regarded as a weak species, and Scratchy seeks to dispel this notion. So, to evolve, it must solo the Striaton City gym and prove that he is strong.

For reference, these moves are the only moves that Scratchy can learn:
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Hone Claws
Slash
Captivate
Night Slash
Nasty Plot
Sucker Punch

Hone Claws
Taunt
Aerial Ace
Torment
Attract
Thief
Embargo
Shadow Claw
Cut

Covet
Foul Play
Snatch
Trick

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Piemonade, you get steering the deerling (what? I was stuck for ideas :P)
Steering loves the rush of wind through it's hair, so every time you ride your bicycle you must place steering as the first member of your party. Now, the main reason why Steering loves biking is because of the freedom he has steering around everywhere, and as such loves the thrill of chance and unreliability! As such, it only agrees to use the following moves, the rest of his attacks are far too linear and safe! Now, steering can only do so much riding as each season comes along, so there will be a cut for each seaon - but in summer form he can do all of the below moves:
[spring begin]Camouflage
Take down
Jump kick
[autumn begin]Nature power
Double edge
Wild charge
Synthesis
Hidden power
Frustration
[spring end]
[winter begin]
Return
Attract
Thunder wave (I didn't make him lean it!)[autumn end]
Flash[winter end]

Now, because Steering hates straight and linear patterns, in a double or triple battle he may never hurt the pokemon directly in front of him.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Piemonade, take Newton the Mienfoo. When Newton is in battle, your team is affected by Gravity. As such, Newton (and other Pokemon in double/triple/rotation battles) may not use Bounce, Fly, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Magnet Rise, or Splash in battle as long as Newton is on the field.

Good luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Geodude6: The OP says you can only give out one mon per scramble. Also, for the record, you cannot get tutor moves in Black/White outside of Draco Meteor/Pledges/Elemental Hyper Beams.

@ Piemonade: Your friend gets Kaboom the Roggenrola.

Kaboom must know & keep Explosion, & may not evolve until it learns it. Each time Kaboom faints through methods other than Exploding, your friend must throw out 100 Pokédollars, multiplied by its level, worth of potions. If your friend cannot satisfy this, then Kaboom will explode for good, with its restrictions voided, & it may no longer take part in the scramble, not even as a HM Slave. Have it solo Brycen without STAB moves.

Have fun.

Also, still writing my scramble update, been so busy... -.-'

Episode 6 of my Emerald Scramble is finally up on Youtube!

Link here!

Sorry for how long that took, been struggling to get anything done at all the past couple weeks but hopefully I'll be able to get myself back on schedule now. As for the video itself it's a bit shorter than usual due to the necessesity to break this section into two parts (or end up with a video over an hour long). Next episode will have a little more excitement, I promise you!

The link is in my signature for more details on my scramble and past updates, and if you don't want to wait for me to post notice you can subscribe to my youtube channel to make sure you never miss an episode!

Since others are announcing updates for their scrambles, might as well do the same.

Ahem! The prologue of my Colosseum Scramble is up! It can be found here.

Chapter 6 of my Scramble is below. It covers from fighting Soul in Azalea Town to getting the final Scramblemon in Goldenrod City.

After defeating Bugsy at the Azalea Town Gym, I wanted to have Stubborn to learn one useful move before heading off to the next gym in Goldenrod City. I switched my mind from manual mode to automatic mode and did what would be a training montage because everything is cooler with a montage. I managed to teach Stubborn a useful move, Tackle. Sure it’s not the best move but it’s better than splashing on the ground like the fish it is. Then I began to wonder how I could use Magikarp out of water anyway. I really had no answer for it and made my head hurt. Damn you Elm.

I was ready to leave Azalea Town for good but the no-good douche Soul suddenly crept up behind me. He didn’t believe that I beat Team Rocket and called me weak. Again, the douche thinks I’m weak even though I kick his ass twice already but I guess he needs a third ass kicking to get the point. He uses a Gastly as his lead which Joey was my lead. I try to take advantage of the typing with Sucker Punch but the douche use Spite which drained all my remaining PP for Sucker Punch. Unable to hurt it with the rest of the moves, I had Batman take care of Gastly. Then he used the stolen Pokemon but this time it had evolve to Croconaw. As I weaken Croconaw with Joey, Stubborn suddenly forced itself on the battle and began to tackle it. After a nasty Bite attack, Batman forced itself and saved Stubborn from fainting but Stubborn wanted to deal the final blow to Croconaw. I used a Potion on Stubborn while Batman took the hits from Croconaw. Stubborn was healed enough to deal the final blow on Croconaw. Soul was down to his final Pokemon, a Zubat which Joey easily took care. Once again I kicked Soul’s ass which he bitched about his loss as he ran away.

Now it was time to leave Azalea Town for good and entered Ilex Forest. I encountered a man who was looking for a couple of Farfetch’d that ran away from him. For some reason, I was roped into helping the man and managed to return the Farfetch’d to him which I found out it wasn’t his but his boss’s instead. The guy was hopeless as he didn’t have a gym Badge to control other people’s Pokemon. He should probably do some training and defeat a Gym leader so he can use his boss’s Pokemon without resorting to other people to return them when they ran away from you. His boss ended up giving me the Cut HM which I can use to cut down trees with ease. I used it on Quote to give him a stronger move. As walked through the forest, I encountered a crazy guy who was headbutting a tree. Even though he probably had some serious brain damage from constantly headbutting trees, he did teach the technique to Depressed which replaced Rage. I encountered another kimono girl and said that she was lost. She look like the one I met in Violet City which she denied that they are different. Sure you aren’t.

I transverse Ilex Forest and found myself on Route 34. Depressed was paralyzed by a Paras while in the forest so I avoided any battles with Pokemon and trainers since a simple glare is code for “Time to duel”. On Route 34, I met up with Lyra again who made me meet her grandparents who run a daycare/breeding center for Pokemon. She also made me put her phone number into my Pokegear which she can nag whenever she wants now. Great, my first number from a girl and had to be Lyra. I was almost at Goldenrod City when a cop challenged me to a Pokemon battle. I call police brutality on this since cops shouldn’t challenge innocent kids into Pokemon battles but I ended up besting his Growlithe anyway.

I finally arrived at Goldenrod City and man it was a big city. Before I explored the city further, I healed my Pokemon and went back to Route 34 to challenge the annoying trainers I had to leave alone. After clobbering them, Joey evolved into a Raticate and went back to Goldenrod City to explore the city. I got some nice expansion cards for the Pokegear at the Radio Tower along with a Coin Case for the Gaming Center. Once again I met Lyra in one of the underground tunnels in Goldenrod City which this time she gives me a Fashion Case to dress up my Pokemon. My Pokemon are too cool to dress up but took it anyway or otherwise I would never hear the end of the nagging from her. I beat up some trainers in the tunnel before exploring the Department Store and getting a free bike. For once, I didn’t mind being a bitch errand boy if it means I get a free bike. I went back to the Gaming Corner and saw that they had a Dratini as a prize. Getting a near legendary Pokemon would round out my team of six. After many rounds of playing the Voltorb Flip game, I got enough coins to buy Dratini and had enough respect for it that I didn’t give it a nickname unless the rest of my Pokemon.

Quote the Level 17 Gentle Male Quilava - Jiimera0
Current BP Limit: 115 (+0 from doing little)

Opinion: Once again, Quote barely got any action. It had to learn Cut because I didn't want Joey to learn another HM move and Quote still had a couple of useless moves at the moment. Quote does gain levels rather quickly which is nice when I need to do grinding.

Current Moves:
Quick Attack (40 BP)
Cut (50 BP)
Smokescreen
Ember (60 BP)

Joey the Level 20 Rash Male Raticate - Recec
Ability: Guts
Rattatas solo: 20/20

Opinion: Joey was mostly used to satisfy his level requirement and evolve after helping out Stubborn during a trainer battle. I traded Bite for Sucker Punch but may have been a bad move since Gastly draining all of Sucker Punch's remaining PP during the rival battle. It's currently the most powerful and fastest Pokemon on the team.

Current Moves:
Rock Smash
Sucker Punch
Quick Attack
Hyper Fang

Batman the Level 19 Mild Male Zubat - Present
Ability: Inner Focus

Opinion: Batman got into battles mostly due to his level requirements along with saving Stubborn and other Pokemon.

Current Moves:
Leech Life
Wing Attack (usable due to soloing Proton)
Astonish
Bite

Depressed the Level 18 Male Lax Dunsparce - inanimate_blob
Ability: Serene Grace

Opinion: I continued to work on Depressed as he mainly help out with fighting the Oddish and Paras in Ilex Forest along with all the threats in Union Cave to train Stubborn further. I decided to solo the Goldenrod Gym with Depressed since he has two solos to do. I replaced Rage with Headbutt to give a much better STAB move and with Serene Grace, I can improved the chance to incurring flinching when using it. I definitely got the best ability for Depressed.

Current Moves:
Headbutt
Rock Tomb
Roost
Rock Smash

Stubborn the Level 17 Brave Female Magikarp - King Serperior
Ability: Swift Swim

Opinion: She finally learned Tackle but with a pitful 12 Attack stat, it can't do much damage but she did fulfill her evolve requirement by dealing the final blow on Soul's second evolve form starter. I still continued have her in front and switch in other Pokemon if she can't easily defeat a Pokemon on her own.

Current Moves:
Splash
Tackle

Dratini from the Game Corner the Level 15 Jolly Male Dratini - Organization Member XIV
Ability: Shed Skin

Opinion: Dratini can only use Dragon moves at the moment which is Twister and Dragon Rage. For being a Dragon type, it's rather limited in Dragon type moves it can learn. I think it might get easier when it reaches Level 40 when it can use non-Dragon moves but must use those only. Once it becomes Dragonite, it will become the cornerstone of the party.

Current Moves:
Leer (unusable)
Thunder Wave (unusable)
Twister
Dragon Rage

Next Chapter will involve some training to get a nice buffer for Depressed to solo Whitney's gym without breaking the level reqs for Joey and Batman. But I don't know what else I will cover after doing the gym though.

The original OP is in my sig which I have the links to the previous chapters in the OP as well.

Ok so Im looking for:
-Pokemon Black 2
-Medium Difficulty
-No gender lock on starters(e.g. has to be female snivy)
-Legendaries allowed
-Only Pokemon available in Black 2.
Pokemon #1: Django the Psyduck(by The Serpent)
Django is a Psyduck in Flocessy Ranch. One day, while frolicking with his friends, Django is captured and enslaved by a trainer, his only precious possession being his Mystic Water. Django longs for freedom, but instead is forced to Surf his master around, use his Strength to move huge boulders, Dive his master underwater, and also carry him up Waterfalls. Oh, the perils of being a slave. Knowing all of these talents transformed Django, and he became stronger. One day, Django got his chance to gain some freedom. A fearsome Dragon trainer named Drayden and his friends challenged Django's master. Brave Django was able to solo the entire gym, and was granted one move that slaves are not normally allowed, and given the title McSlayer. In order to be released fully from his bonds of slavery, Django/McSlayer would have to solo the entire Elite Four, and the Champion! Can this goal be achieved?

Basically:
-Catch male Psyduck
-Name him Django
-He must learn an HM move ASAP, and can only use those in battle.
-Once three HMs are learned, he can evolve.
-He can learn one non-HM move if he solos the Dragon gym. He must then be renamed McSlayer.
-If he solos two Pokemon from the E4 and one from the Champion, he must be released.
-As soon as Mystic Water is obtained, Django must hold the Mystic Water.

Pokemon #2: No. 2 the Venipede(by celever)
No. 2 is a pretty simple challenge, but he just wants to be number 2 in everything!
Number 2 in everything... including level! So instead of a simple challange which is he must be highest or lowest in your party, he must always be at number 2. Ties do not matter though, so say you have one pokemon at level 26 and the rest, including no. 2 at 25, then it stays within the restriction. Anyway, number 2 can only have the move with the second-highest BP of each type, this of course does not count until it CAN get these moves, but for reference I will put a list of viable moves it can use:
poison: venoshock
bug: X-scissor
Rock: Rock tomb
Fight: Rock smash
Ground: Dig
Dark: pursuit
Normal: Double-edge

Remember, as long as no. 2 can get any of these moves he must learn them unless he has 4 of them on his set already.

Pokemon #3: Marcus the Magby(by shinyskarmory)
Marcus made his living selling weapons to other pokemon, and he's certainly not going to stop now that he's with you.

Also, NO REFUNDS!

After you catch him (you must catch him before Elesa)

-You are not allowed to sell items at any time. If you sell anything, throw away everything in your bag except TMs and Key Items (since the game won't let you throw those away)

-You have to pay him to fight for you. The first time you turn on your DS in a real life day, go to the nearest pokemon center, buy 10 of the most expensive pokeballs they have for sale, and trash them.

-Even though you're paying him to fight, he's still going to keep selling items and stuff to wild pokemon. Each time you enter a new route, solo 10 wild pokemon with only Marcus-if he faints, then throw out the 5 most expensive items in your backpack.

-Finally, Marcus is always up to date, but rarely gets access to prototype equipment, and never falls behind. Marcus may never be the highest or lowest level in your party.

Pokemon #4:Aura the Riolu.(by Present)
Aura wants to fight based on its aura status. There are two aura statuses, one determent by the aura the opponent releases, and one on its internal aura-status. In double / triple battles, aplly the aura of the pokemon directly opposite of you.

The opponents aura-status is fixed. It is based on your opponents type (for dual typed pokemon, choose the one that appears first in the list). The aura the opponent releases effects or affects your way of battling. See below:
pokemon types -normal: Normal types do not effect Riolu. Do whatever you like.
-fire: Fire types heat up Riolu. He only wants to use his moves with the highest base power, not accounting for weaknesses/resistances and STAB. No other moves to use allowed.
-water: Water types quench Riolu's bloodthirst. He wants to start battling against them by using a not-damaging move.
-grass: Grass types come natural to them. You cannot use moves coming from your lowest attacking stat. (actual stat, not base stat.)
-electric: Electric types tend to zap Riolu. For the remainder of the battle, you are locked into the move you use against this Electric type. This overwrites other type based restrictions, like on ice.
-ice: Ice types freeze Riolu's mind. Riolu cannot use special attacks.
-ground: Ground types are so grounded, Riolu dislikes them. He dislikes them so much that he does not want to fight against them for more than one turn.
-rock: Rock types have a rock hard mind. Riolu thinks they are ideal training tools, so he uses its weakest move against them, after applying STAB/resistances/weaknesses. For dual types:you do not have to use moves they are immune to.
-steel: Riolu likes steel types. They have a calm but hard aura. Riolu plays with them by using moves in the pattern of status-special-physical.
-flying: Flying types, they are a pest. There aura is quite frightening, so Riolu is grounded in battle. He cannot switch out against them.
-bug: Bug types, Riolu hates them. He hates them so much he switches into them immediatly and exterminates all of them, always.
-poison: Poison types poison the mind. Riolu does not want to make contact with them. Do not use any contact moves.
-fight: Fight types are so physical, Riolu only wants to use physical attacks.
-psychic: Oh Riolu fears psychic types. He does not want to battle these at all. Switch out upon sight.
-ghost: Ghost have no aura, so Riolu can't touch them outside of status moves. Once every three turns, they materialize and you can use one damaging move.
-dark: Dark types have such dark aura, Riolu smashes them with Fighting type attacks. Riolu can only use damaging moves.
-dragon: Dragon types have a challenging aura. Riolu wants to challenge them to a fight and alternate between physical and special attacks.

Riolu's internal aura status raises by two when he uses a special attack, and by one when he uses a status move. It lowers by two when he is hit and by one when he uses a physical attack. His aura status lies between 0 and 10.

internal aura 0-3: Riolu's aura is low. He is enraged. He refuses to hold items. You also cannot use items on him. In double and triple battles, he does not want to switch out (unless conflicting with the opponents aura) and kills of his team members before fighting the opponents.
4-7: Riolu's aura is middling. He cannot hold items, but you can use a maxmum of 1 item on him per battle. He switches in whenever a team member faints.
8-10: Riolu's aura is high. It can use items and you can use an infinite number of items on him. Whenever a team member gets into orange or red health, Riolu switches in, unless conflicting with challenges.

Riolu can evolve after fighting one pokemon of every type. (with the exception of psychic)
Riolu DOES have to solo one pokemon from every elite four and the champion. This is the only time Riolu overcomes his fear for psychic types.

Pokemon #5:Guts the Cottonee(by Soloner)
Guts believes effort is everything! It wants to prove that with the right amount of elbow grease, anything is possible! to prove this, it must use growth at the beginning of any battle it takes part in, to show its growing effort! It also believes that tricky underhanded tactics like status effects are the most horrible thing in the world, and as such refuses to use any such moves.(stat lowering moves are fine though.) Once it reaches the epitome of effort - Endeavor - it can evolve. Guts also sees Marlon as his polar opposite, and wants to prove to him that his laid-back, wishy-washy attitude needs adjustment, so Guts must solo him.

Ok, so in summary -
-Cottonee named Guts
-must have growth and endeavor
-no status moves or leech seed
-solo Marlon, for he is lazy

Pokemon #6: Take a Mareep and name it Fluffball. It is fluffy and cute and YOU LOVE IT (even if you don't). So you PAMPER THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BELOVED FLUFFBALL! If Fluffball ever drops into red health, you must heal it immediately. If it ever gets statused, you must heal it immediately. If it ever faints, you must heal it back beyond half health immediately (in battle with items if you have them, if not, a Pokemon center ASAP) and you feel so bad for it you get it an expensive gift (simulated by buying 10 of the most expensive Pokeballs you can buy and tossing them). You still want Fluffball to feel important though, so have it solo two gyms, one as a Mareep and one as a Flaaffy (Fluffball cannot evolve until said solos are complete). But then, the horrible happens. It evolves again AND LOSES ALL ITS ADORABLE FLUFF. You are so MAD that you REFUSE TO GIVE IT ANY MORE ATTENTION WHATSOEVER, YOU DICK. You do not let it use any items (including hold items, TMs/HMs, and revives), and don't let it solo anyone ever again (meaning it cannot defeat a trainer's entire team by itself)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok, penguingod, here goes;

You get no. 2 the venipede.
no. 2 is a pretty simple challenge, but he just wants to be number 2 in everything!
Number 2 in everything... including level! So instead of a simple challange which is he must be highest or lowest in your party, he must always be at number 2 (if you slip up a little bit no one will blame you). Ties do not matter though, so say you have one pokemon at level 26 and the rest, including no. 2 at 25, then it stays within the restriction. Anyway, number 2 can only have the move with the second-highest BP of each type, this of course does not count until it CAN get these moves, (oh, but since you are playing only to the elite 4 anything past there does not count) but for reference I will put a list of viable moves it can use:
poison: venoshock
bug: X-scissor
Rock: Rock tomb
Fight: Rock smash
Ground: Dig
Dark: pursuit
Normal: Double-edge (seriously, that's so lucky :P)

Remember, as long as no. 2 can get aby of these moves he must learn them unless he has 4 of them on his set already. So you're stuck with rock smash for a while. :P

Added challenge: He must always be second member of your party. I didn't include it in the main challange because it seems very tedious and difficult, but you can do it if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)