5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'd like to work on Gastrodron, updating current available sets and adding specs sand force set for Sandstorm teams. Rotom-W is high on usage right now and Gastrodon is the best answer to it, but if Tornadus-I is finally banned to Ubers the first will get its usage lower.

I'd like to reserve a revamp on Sandslash.

I am aware that it's analysis is BW2, but having used Sandslash since its release, I've noticed multiple things that need to be revisited. I'll get my skeleton up this weekend.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
I'd like to reserve the Zoroark revamp.
Its current page is rather out-dated and I've worked a lot with Zoroark over the past few months to better understand its place in OU.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well I already have Jolteon up, so I may as well take over Garchomp.

I've never taken over an analysis that already has GP checks, so do I just keep its current write-up except Scarf or re-write the whole thing?

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yep, keep the current write-up and implement PK Gaming's revisions and the final GP check - thanks!

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
I would like to reserve an analysis for Expert Belt Keldeo. I'll comment and create this analysis myself after I've done more testing and actually have time to get to it.

Am I allowed to reserve this...? When I get the OK's to do so I'll begin working on EB Keldeo's analysis (I'm sure its not mentioned anywhere yet so no one could possibly have it on reserve...? :P)

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You don't actually have to reserve a specific set for a specific Pokemon; just make the thread (after you've tested it and have determined its success of course), come back here, and say that you've made the thread.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
I am willing to finish Gliscor, if I am permitted. I am alreday working on Tentacruel and Heatran, but I have time to work on one more analysis.

I'd like to reserve Raikou. I've found the weather abuser and Calm Mind sets to be pretty effective sets that give it a niche in OU in comparison to Thundurus-T and Jolteon.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
Only here to say that I will not probably be able to write a Gliscor analysis until sunday, but I promise to write all that on this day, without absence.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While I'm at it, I will reserve Scrafty, if I may.

No worries. Even though it's my favorite Pokemon, I will still tone down the analysis quite considerably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)