OU Cores in the BW2 Metagame

Rain Super Offense

This seems to be a rain abuse core. Tornadus is always specs. Latios and Keldeo can be Orbed or Scarfed. Jirachi and Politoad are just there.

6th member is up to preference, but this core is very solid.

Heatranny and celebitch.
They cover each other like pro's. Heatran's ground, fighting, and water weakness is covered by celebi. Celebi's plethora of weaknesses is covered by heatran. Ice, Fire, Flying, Dark, Bug, and Ghost.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Breloom @ Life Orb / Fighting Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Low Sweep / Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash / Icicle Spear
- Earthquake
- Superpower

This is a solid offensive core I have been experimenting with lately and featured in my last RMT. It functions well through the dual priority of Breloom and Mamoswine and the fact that each covers the other's checks very well. Breloom is one of the most threatening Pokemon in OU with his 100% accurate sleep move in Spore that basically cripples a Pokemon for the remainder of the match and powerful attacks that are boosted by its Technician ability. I used the above set with Low Sweep and Life Orb to beat some of Breloom's checks on the switch in as Low Sweep drops the opponent's Speed stat by one stage. Another neat set is Fighting Gem with Focus Punch as most people switch in a Pokemon as sleep fodder to take a Spore and then switch to another Pokemon, fearing the Swords Dance set and not wanting him to get too many SD's under his belt. Instead of SD'ing though, the incoming Pokemon is hit by a very hard Fighting Gem boosted Focus Punch. However, Breloom struggles with some physical walls such as Gliscor and Landorus-T as well as Dragon types such as Latios, Latias, and Dragonite and the rare but nevertheless threatening, Toxicroak that resist both of the mushroom Pokemon's STABs. This is where Mamoswine comes in as his priority Ice Shard hits most of the things that can trouble Breloom for Super Effective damage while Earthquake wrecks Toxicroak. Gliscor and Landorus-T are both solid physical walls but crumble at the hands of Mamoswine due to their 4x weakness to Ice. Mamoswine is a great physical attacker and I chose the Life Orb to increase damage output while having the freedom to change up moves. I prefer Icicle Crash for the higher average damage output compared to Icicle Spear but the latter is also a decent option as it has 100% accuracy and the ability to break through Substitutes, Focus Sashes, and Sturdy. Now the main checks to Mamoswine include Scizor, Terrakion, and bulky Water types. Breloom returns the favor that Mamoswine provided by beating most of the things that check Mamoswine. He can beat Terrakion easily with Mach Punch and also hit Scizor hard with the move as he outspeeds Scizor's priority Bullet Punch. He can also easily beat bulky Water types with his STAB Technician boosted Bullet Seed. Breloom+Mamoswine is a strong offensive core that can each take out the other's checks and break through the opponent's team together.

I personally like this as my defensive core as it covers a lot of ground with just the three of them.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Bold
248 HP/ 216 Def/ 44 Speed
Recover
Scald
Toxic
Taunt

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Calm
252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 Sp. Def
Stealth Rock
Protect
Roar
Lava Plume

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Impish
252 HP/ 184 Def/ 72 Spd
Earthquake
Protect
Toxic
Substitute

While all three are basic sets, together they have a grand total of 6 immunities, can Spin Block and spread some residual damage while blocking threatening attacks at whatever offensive Pokemon you choose. Of course there coverage isn't perfect but that again can be covered by the offensive Pokemon of your choice.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Since I haven't posted in OU in a while and torn-t will prolly get banned might as well share this core u_u

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Focus Blast

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Thunder
- Rapid Spin
- Trick

This core took me places on the ladder, peaking fairly high on a couple of alts. Specs politoed is by far and away the best set imo, anything without an immunity or massive special defense and a resist (think Latias, celebi) will be wiped out by a choice specs surf. Besides that, it is a great way to finish weather wars quick, besides abomasnow no opposing weather starter can safely switch in without taking loads of damage, greatly helping in keeping the weather in your favor. HP [GRASS] is really cool, its a great gastrodon lure and once gastrodon is gone most teams have lost their best response to water spam, making winning a whole lot easier. IDK why people run perish song in that slot tbh, it hasn't ever been useful to me. Tornadus is pretty much the way to abuse rain atm, specs hurricane is near impossible to tank with the only safe switch ins really being chansey / blissey or Jirachi. He works great with water spam, as no steel in OU can really take repeated surfs while grass types and most water types are wiped out by torns hurricane in turn, forming a powerful offensive duo. I lost count of all the SpD rotom-w users who were pretty shocked when they switched in expecting a hurricane only to be blown apart by Focus Blast. Sleep talk gives a way to counter breloom, which was necessary since I surprisingly saw quite a few on the ladder using the SubPunch set, which I hate playing against >:(. Last is Specs Starmie, which is one of my favorite sets atm. It was easily my teams MVP, providing rapid spin, a way to cripple walls and a very powerful attacker all rolled into one. Its utility and the fact that it held a small suprise factor was why I chose it over keldeo, and imo starmie does the whole water spam under rain thing a whole lot better than keldeo anyway but thats just a preference! Starmie's better speed was also a major perk in using it over keldeo, being able to out speed base 108's including keldeo itself being very useful in the current OU.

In terms of weakness's Scarf / agility Thundurus-T and specs jolteon are the real stand out threats. Opposing tornadus-t are also problematic. I hate thundurus in the hands of a good player, it is really hard to take down >:( I found a great partner was Mamoswine, providing SR while also having an electric immune and ice shard to revenge opposing theirans and dragons, which are 2 of the biggest threats in current OU. SpD rotom-w also worked well, but I found it pretty shaky a lot so I ultimatly found mamoswine better for the purpose. This is a farewell to torn-t I guess (I assume it will be banned), its been fun abusing it.

I spent ages in the Lucario thread bashing the Agility set. Then tried it out with this core and found out how wrong I was. This core is amazing at weakening counters to Lucario and pretty much any sweeper. I am so trying this with Sheer Force Landorus :)

Terrakion @ Rock Gem
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Icy Wind
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Lucario (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Close Combat

Terrakion and Keldeo are the wallbreakers. They take advantage of the two most used weathers in OU at the moment. Terrakion especially weakens Gliscor and Slowbro while Keldeo lures and hits Jellicent with Hidden Power Electric. Lucario sweeps up the mess that these two leave behind.

I spent ages in the Lucario thread bashing the Agility set. Then tried it out with this core and found out...
Looks rather weak to Breloom overall - hits two out of three of them super effectively with Mach Punch (no Agility's going to get you out of that), as well as Keldeo with Bullet Seed. You can rely on Keldeo outspeeding Breloom, but if you're hit with a Low Sweep on switch-in then it's doomed. I assume you'd run this core alongside something that can take care of it, but the point remains.

One of the most classic cores of the BW2 meta is Slowbro, Jellicent and Heatran. Also popularly used in BW, Heatran and Jellicent are a solid core. The two actually form a very useful pseudo Taunt-Torment strategy when partnered together. Heatran, being able to wall Grass and Ghost attacks for Jellicent, constantly depends on it to take Water and Fighting moves aimed at itself. Like the Gengar-Heatran core, Jellicent can come in on Fighting types, like Keldeo that lack HP(Ghost), and ToxicStall them to death. Venusaur helps with the core to provide a LeechSeeding support as well as hazards. Opposing hazards outside of Stealthrock don't phaze Heatran much, up until its AirBalloon is gone. Anyways, here's the core:

Heatran@[IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/airballoon.png[/IMG]
Trait: FlashFire
Nature: Calm
252 Hp/ 248 Sp.Def/ 8 Sp.Attk
Flamethrower, EarthPower, Torment & Will-o-Wisp​

Jellicent@

Trait: WaterAbsorb
Nature: Bold
252 Hp/ 216 Def/ 44 Sp.Def
Scald/NightShade, Toxic, Taunt & Recover​

*If you want to critique the core, at least try it out first. Don't just assume it doesn't work. Thanks! Enjoy! :)

Looks rather weak to Breloom overall - hits two out of three of them super effectively with Mach Punch (no Agility's going to get you out of that), as well as Keldeo with Bullet Seed. You can rely on Keldeo outspeeding Breloom, but if you're hit with a Low Sweep on switch-in then it's doomed. I assume you'd run this core alongside something that can take care of it, but the point remains.
Yes, I run a Life Orb Celebi alongside this core. U-Turn is a godsend in helping both Lucario and Terrakion set up against things like Heatran and Scizor that generally switch into Celebi in my experience.

One of the most classic cores of the BW2 meta is Slowbro, Jellicent and Heatran. Also popularly used in BW, Heatran and Jellicent are a solid core. The two actually form a very useful pseudo Taunt-Torment strategy when partnered together. Heatran, being able to wall Grass and Ghost attacks for Jellicent, constantly depends on it to take Water and Fighting moves aimed at itself. Like the Gengar-Heatran core, Jellicent can come in on Fighting types, like Keldeo that lack HP(Ghost), and ToxicStall them to death. Venusaur helps with the core to provide a LeechSeeding support as well as hazards. Opposing hazards outside of Stealthrock don't phaze Heatran much, up until its AirBalloon is gone. Anyways, here's the core:

Heatran@[IMG]http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/airballoon.png[/IMG]
Trait: FlashFire
Nature: Calm
252 Hp/ 248 Sp.Def/ 8 Sp.Attk
Flamethrower, EarthPower, Torment & Will-o-Wisp​

Jellicent@

Trait: WaterAbsorb
Nature: Bold
252 Hp/ 216 Def/ 44 Sp.Def
Scald/NightShade, Toxic, Taunt & Recover​

*If you want to critique the core, at least try it out first. Don't just assume it doesn't work. Thanks! Enjoy! :)
Breloom seems like a big threat, low sweep OHKOes heatran and off the top of my head i dont remember how many bullet seeds need to hit to KO jellicent. Also landorus i seems to really threaten this core too as earth power 2hkos jelly so it cant switch in. I would suggest sp defensive celebi as its 3hkoed by hp ice, and can KO back with HP ice, as well as one of the best breloom counters.

Heatranny and celebitch.
They cover each other like pro's. Heatran's ground, fighting, and water weakness is covered by celebi. Celebi's plethora of weaknesses is covered by heatran. Ice, Fire, Flying, Dark, Bug, and Ghost.
Seconding this. This core is made even better by the fact that these two Pokemon alone can single-handedly combat the majority of a Rain and Sun team respectively, making them excellent additions to any Hyperoffensive or Sand team. Notable sets include Nasty Plot Celebi with Leftovers and Scarftran, both of which can put a hard stop to the majority of Rain and Sun teams.

MCBarrett

i love it when you call me big hoppa
Breloom seems like a big threat, low sweep OHKOes heatran and off the top of my head i dont remember how many bullet seeds need to hit to KO jellicent. Also landorus i seems to really threaten this core too as earth power 2hkos jelly so it cant switch in. I would suggest sp defensive celebi as its 3hkoed by hp ice, and can KO back with HP ice, as well as one of the best breloom counters.
Yeah, I've been a using a jellicent, heatran, celebi core to some pretty good success lately. you're right that Celebi is definitely necessary to keep breloom in check. Landorus isn't as much of a problem if heatran has an air balloon but celebi does help there as well. I don't think this core is complete without celebi tbh.

Yeah, I've been a using a jellicent, heatran, celebi core to some pretty good success lately. you're right that Celebi is definitely necessary to keep breloom in check. Landorus isn't as much of a problem if heatran has an air balloon but celebi does help there as well. I don't think this core is complete without celebi tbh.
I agree, celebi patches up the few holes that are left, plus f/g/w cores are known to be fairly stable and sp defensive celebi is really good atm. It seems like heatran-celebi-slowbro/jellicent is the new f/g/w core

Here is a nice combo I found for OU (especially for the Tornadus-T era):

Rotom-W @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Trick

Mamoswine (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower

The idea here is pretty simplistic. Mamoswine is naturally a Pokemon that is very difficult to switch, thus a partner with either Volt Switch or U-turn is ideal to get him in the game safely. Rotom-W happens to have a very powerful Volt-Switch and Thunderbolt to really hurt many of Mamoswine's counters which include Gyarados, Skarmory, Bronzong, and opposing Rotom-W. However, if the opponent decides to get cheeky and switch into a usualy Rotom-W counter, they will face the wrath of Mamoswine's Ice STAB. Rotom-W's usual counters: bulky Grass-types and Lati@s are Volt-Switched on giving Mamoswine a chance to send of a free-attack, which is quite scary since he is a hard Pokemon to counter! Trick on Rotom-W is meant to screw with Ferrothorn, Chansey/Blissey, and Gastrodon. Superpower is included on Mamoswine for the same reason (well excluding Gastrodon).

Here is a nice combo I found for OU (especially for the Tornadus-T era):

Rotom-W @ Choice Specs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Trick

Mamoswine (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower

The idea here is pretty simplistic. Mamoswine is naturally a Pokemon that is very difficult to switch, thus a partner with either Volt Switch or U-turn is ideal to get him in the game safely. Rotom-W happens to have a very powerful Volt-Switch and Thunderbolt to really hurt many of Mamoswine's counters which include Gyarados, Skarmory, Bronzong, and opposing Rotom-W. However, if the opponent decides to get cheeky and switch into a usualy Rotom-W counter, they will face the wrath of Mamoswine's Ice STAB. Rotom-W's usual counters: bulky Grass-types and Lati@s are Volt-Switched on giving Mamoswine a chance to send of a free-attack, which is quite scary since he is a hard Pokemon to counter! Trick on Rotom-W is meant to screw with Ferrothorn, Chansey/Blissey, and Gastrodon. Superpower is included on Mamoswine for the same reason (well excluding Gastrodon).
I cant see any major flaws, hazards would be the biggest threat because it seems you need to switch alot. Latias can be a bit of a problem as mamoswine can ohko it with ice shard, and its KOed back via surf, while crippling rotom wash with draco meteor. The only other possible problem pokemon would be abomasnow as neither cant switch in in fear of wood hammer/seed bomb. Over all a fantastic core

Here's a nice offensive core I used on my latest RMT:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Mild Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Roost/Earthquake

Lucario @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

This core excels at tearing teams apart. Hydreigon is probably the best wallbreaker in the game, and it can pretty much get a guaranteed kill if you predict properly. At the very least, Hydreigon can do massive damage to opponents, making them vulnerable later on. Salamence takes advantage of this spectacularly, since it can come in on a weakened threat, kill it off and start a sweep. Once it gets going it's very hard to stop. Even if it is stopped, the most common way of doing that is by revenge killing with something fater, which would mean Choice Scarf pokemon with HP Ice, Stone Edge, or Draco Meteor. If Salamence is revenge killed by one of these, Lucario can come in on the resisted attack, set up and pick off the remains with it's powerful priority.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
How are you beating Hippowdon with this core ? I would change Hydreigon by an SDLando-T since it attracts Slowbro, Hippowdon, Gliscor, Lando-T and weakens them so they will no longer be able to handle Lucario + Salamence.

If I recall correctly Draco Meteor does massive damage to Physical variations, if not outright OHKOing. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, teammates.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
252SpAtk Life Orb Hydreigon (+SAtk) Draco Meteor vs 252HP/252SpDef Hippowdon (Neutral): 73% - 86% (307 - 364 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Slack Off etc. Also, I don't see how Hydreigon is attracting Mence's and Luke's checks and counters since it hits on the special side while they both hit on the physical side. Do you really think your opponent will send in slowbro against hydreigon ?

Well, it doesn't. What it does do is open up holes in the opponents team and is basically impossible to switch into. Not to mention, unlike the other two, it can actually KILL Slowbro. Looking over at past cores, a lot of them are designed to cover each others weaknesses and check each others counters. What you seem to be getting at is that this core isn't good because it isn't comprised of pokemon that are hard-walled by certain walls. There are other ways to break through teams than just stacking a bunch of pokemon that have similar counters in hopes of wearing them down.

Alright guys I need your help:

Lucario (M)
@ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Swords Dance

Mew @
Life Orb
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Aura Sphere
- Flamethrower
- Psyshock

I want to build a team around these two, but am need of teammate ideas.What do you all think would work best? I was honestly thinking of Air Balloon Heatran coupled with a Rotom-W. That way all Fire, Bug, Ground, Fighting, Dark, and Grass weaknesses are covered. Not to mention none of this take major stealth rock damages.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
252SpAtk Life Orb Hydreigon (+SAtk) Draco Meteor vs 252HP/252SpDef Hippowdon (Neutral): 73% - 86% (307 - 364 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO.

Slack Off etc. Also, I don't see how Hydreigon is attracting Mence's and Luke's checks and counters since it hits on the special side while they both hit on the physical side. Do you really think your opponent will send in slowbro against hydreigon ?
Of course Special variants can survive a Draco, but he did say that it has a chance of outright KOing Physical variants. He's right. 252 SpAtk Life Orb Hydreigon (+SpAtk) Draco Meteor vs 252 HP/4 SpDef Hippowdon: 98.57% - 115.95% (87.5% chance to OHKO)

It takes a lot of Special Defense investment for a Hippowdon to comfortably stay in on a Hydreigon, seeing that little special investment will most likely result in a KO. Factor in Stealth Rocks, and it takes at least 100+ EV investment. Most Hippos prefer as much physical bulk as possible however in order to counter Terrakion and Mence. All in all, the core doesn't reliably handle Hippo, but Hydreigon doesn't have too much of a problem doing it.

Careful:252/0/4/0/252/0 3.277%

Rarely used anyway, according to this month's usage stats.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

Why would you not give Hippowdon +SpDef EVs? Hippowdon's Careful nature would turn Draco Meteor's 2HKO into a 3HKO thanks to the SpA drop, and in the process, Hydreigon loses 10+6.25+10+6.25=32.5% of its health, more if SR is down.

Hippowdon can comfortably take on any Specs-less versions of Hydreigon lacking Surf, Taunt, or Dark Pulse flinches.

Careful:252/0/4/0/252/0 3.277%

Rarely used anyway, according to this month's usage stats.
Those usage stats are stupid then. Careful is a MUST on SpDef Hippowdon to avoid MANY 2HKOs. In fact, all of those Carefuls could've probably been my Hippowdon, as that's what I ran.

I saw Breloom + Mamoswine and Rotom-W + Mamoswine, why not both ?

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Icicle Crash

Breloom @ Life Orb / Fighting Gem
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Swords Dance

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 220 Spd / 252 SAtk / 36 HP
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt / Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Trick

Here's the core that I actually use in my rain team, and they are pretty good to cover each other weakness. Like ThePillsburyDoughBoy and Novaray said, Mamo + loom and Mamo + rotom-w form great cores, and the three together is more better. You want the counter to breloom to lose his health that it can not longer checked him ? Volt switch + Mamoswine is here. Mamoswine have difficult against gyarados, skarmory, and bulky water ? Rotom-w is here. Rotom-w is walled by blissey, ferrothorn, gastrodon, lati@s and celebi ? Well, breloom destroy ferro, bliss and gastrodon, and mamo will help against lati@s and celebi. I think you get the idea.
You can use this core in an other weather (or without), but rain is definitely the best option since it boost rotom-w attacks, and nullifies the weakness to fire for breloom and mamoswine.
I like to use scarf on my rotom-w for having some offensive presence, but spec and bulky set work well too.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

+

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Ice]

+

Breloom (M) @ Fighting Gem
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed

Everyone knows how good Special Landorus is with Keldeo but I wanted to add another sweeper to the mix. The strength of this core is that they all share the same common checks and counters. Celebi, Latias, Latios; these are the most common responses to all of the above 'mons. Because of this they all work really well in tandem. The sets of course can be altered; You don't have to run Calm Mind of Landorus(I just have a fetish for it recently) you can do the more popular Rock Polish variant, or give it U-Turn to hurt the common switch-ins hard. Keldeo can be SubCM or Specs, and I've used Fighting Gem Focus Punch Breloom in this core because, again, it smashes anything that can hope to switch-in. Other Pokemon who go well with these guys are 'mons like Tyranitar and Rotom-W. Tyranitar is an obvious one as it easily removes the above Psychic-types. Rotom-W works well because Celebi, Lati@s are usually peoples primary Volt Switch switch-ins, then you can go trap with your Ttar.

Anyway its probably nothing new but I haven't seen it on here yet, so there ya go~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)