Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm.. I'm playing pokemon White 1 and

I'm kinda troubled in which pokemons to select in the main story play

I picked up darmanitan, and i will pick up haxorus and zekrom later in the

game, but i'm wondering if this is enough for the story playthrough and

beating N and the champion and everything

i've heard from the fifth generation(which i've started in a long time)

experience gained decreases when my pokemon beats a pokemon

of a very lower level, so i shouldn't only raise one or two of them ( to avoid the

experience being concentrated, but raising too many would make it hard to

beat the game...

could you tell me how many, and what pokemon i'll have to pick up to

enjoy the game relatively easily?

recommendations would be nice!

Just about anything works. You could play the game with only a few Pokemon, although my experience as taught me that is the slightly harder way to go. Plus, raising a full team is usually more rewarding.

Generally it is not encouraged to use external devices. If you edited the stats of that mon, do not distribute it, don't, never. If it happens to be a clone, make sure to let the receiver know how you did that.

You may take a look at the Wifi-Rules.

leftovers

Hey im making a team and a few of my pokemmon
need leftovers. i was wondering if i can trade anyone for some?
my friend code is 1160-9984-3958
i need them for pokemon black 2
im looking for around 2-3 leftovers

life orb

sure that will be fine for the leftovers
umm let me just acquire one
cuz i was just going to do that anyway
shouldnt take too long

What nature is better for mixed Genesect? Hasty, or Naive? I'm thinking Hasty due to the specially based nature of Ubers but the main analysis recommends Naive more.

Im looking for a dream world vulpix/ninetales and a dream world politoad to set up my rain and sun teams. Can offer almost anything in return. Please help! Thanks

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone to take on a BW1 Entralink catching project. PM me if you're interested.

I don't have the kind of patience to do it at the moment.

I'm looking for certain female dream world pokemon (poliwag, sableye, and others). I can offer dw females of my own (dratini, gligar, and others). PM if interested.

seeking trade

Hey guys, im in desperate need of two pokemon!

name:vulpix/ninetales effect:drought

nature:Timid (possible discussion for another nature)

name:politoad effect:drizzle

nature:bold (possible discussion for another nature)

In return i can offer quite a lot so PM me if your interested!!

Please Help, thanks!

What is the gender ratio of Amanita's Eevee (Castelia City)? The gender ratio of regular Eevees is 87,5/12,5; this one however has a DW ability.

100/0. You're not getting a female out of it. I think I have a spare female DW Eevee on me though. So if you want to trade then we can set that all up in a PM or VM.

Thanks, but we have already been well served - it's just the catch location that interests us. Since we don't have to consider the gender we shall try to get it shiny.

Warning-Edit: Amanita's Eevee cannot be shiny. Do not try this!

I haven't been here/played/RNG'd anything in roughly 1.5 years so, forgive me for this question since I couldn't really find a direct answer.

A while back I shiny RNG'd Thundurus, Landorous and Tornadus. Am I able to trade those 3 to B/W 2 and change their forms after meeting the requirements to get the reveal glass? But I HAVE to transfer a Landorous-T from the other game to B/W 2 first, right?

I'm asking cause I'd like to have the shiny alternate forms. .-.

I haven't been here/played/RNG'd anything in roughly 1.5 years so, forgive me for this question since I couldn't really find a direct answer.

A while back I shiny RNG'd Thundurus, Landorous and Tornadus. Am I able to trade those 3 to B/W 2 and change their forms after meeting the requirements to get the reveal glass? But I HAVE to transfer a Landorous-T from the other game to B/W 2 first, right?

I'm asking cause I'd like to have the shiny alternate forms. .-.
You'll need the 3DS to beat the Dream Radar game in order to get the reveal glass. You bring Lando-T to Abundant Shrine to get the glass and change the forms.

Looking for Regirock solely for a dex entry. I have all other legends (except regice and latias) that I can provide for dex entries as well. For straight trades, I have DWF, starters and a few others. Can also offer a lucky egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)