Other Be Unpopular or Die! (III) LIGHTWOLF, ACE EMERALD AND CRUX WIN

Welcome to the third (fourth if you count prize edition) Be Unpopular or Die!

Obi said:
The rules of the game are simple. I will pose a question for you and provide four responses to this question. All participants PM me their response. You can say whatever you like in this thread. You can lie about your response or tell the truth. There is only one catch: if your response is the most popular response, you are eliminated. In the event of a tie, all people who voted for either option are eliminated, everyone else advances to the next round. The winner(s) is(are) the one(s) who remain the round before everyone is eliminated (so if there are four people, and two vote for one response, two vote for another, these four people win).

For example, say the question for the first round is "So, is Surgo fat or what?"
Sample answers are:
a) Yes
b) Yeah
c) No (vote for this if you have no dignity!)
d) No... I mean yes.

You want to pick the option that you think the fewest people will pick. You want to post stuff in this thread to convince people to vote for options you didn't vote for. If you can convince them to vote for the same option, that's even better.
All the rounds will be posted in this thread. This means that there will not be a seperate thread for each round.

Rounds will end when approximately 2 days is up, or when everybody has PM'd me their answer.

I only accept PMs. Do not tell me your answer over IRC

FireMage
Spiffy
Blue_Tornado
Ditto
YAYtears
Rediamond
Organization Member XIV
Lady Salamence
UncleSam
Walrein
zorbees
Aura Guardian
Agape
Cereza
SubwayJ
iss
idiotfrommars
More Cowbell
Empoof
Crux (go pack)
Raseri
Quagsires
Triangles
Ace Emerald
Da Letter El
DTC
citro
Exclamation!
Solace
shade
theangryscientist
Rodan
Fatecrashers
nintendopkf
Infinity.Cypher
askaninjask
Blackhawk11
billymills
Jalmont
coolking49
Kadew
Pernicous
ssbbm
Box
kingofkongs
Metal Bagon
Engineer Pikachu
Mithril
Someoneelse
LightWolf
elcheeso
HiipFire
megados (sux)
Mastadi
NoUserName
ThePillsburyDoughBoy
ala
penguin344

These 58 contestants immediately participate in a flurry of discussion; Spiffy sits in a corner talking to himself, Pernicous boasts about how he's so unpopular to the approval of no one, and others chant for Crux to go pack. It seems like popularity between the contestants is beginning to emerge already.

Suddenly, a shadow emerges, and from the shadow steps a masked weirdo with an asthmatic problem. He (or she, you can't tell due to that hideous costume) calls himself Darth Vader, and points a gun at you all. The first question becomes obvious:

What do you need to win in a fight against the dark side?
A) Duct tape
B) A paintbrush
C) A light-saber toothed tiger
D) A torch

Good luck.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
A torch seems like the most effective and punny option so I'm going with that. The tiger is a safe bet if you want to get through this round though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)