Neverused Mini-Tournament 9: YOLO [Won by FLCL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Activity post.

Seems like me and scorpdestroyer just can't schedule a match as it seems like we are having big issues with the timezone between us..

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity post.

Seems like me and scorpdestroyer just can't schedule a match as it seems like we are having big issues with the timezone between us..
Yeah it sucks. We can't battle cos apparently when I'm free, BROStime is at work and when he's free, it's the middle of the night for me

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
@BROStime and scorpedestroyer

Ok so the best solution was to make a coinflip which was made by a bot on irc. BROStime will take the victory, however if you manage to get your match done before the deadline, I will change the winner if necessary.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Activity post.
Like BROStime, the timezone between shining latios and I is too large (I still don't know why he can't get on ps before 6 though, since I've been drinking coffee to stay up (I have early mornings)), but anyway, I think a coin flip is probably a good idea right now.

Sweet Jesus

So, round 1, round of the johns. Hopefully next round will be more interseting. I gave activity win to celever because Shining Latios was rather inactive in the last days and I gave the win to zebraiken because novaray told me to do so. Raseri and Tennisace asked for extra time and should get this done in a few hours, if they do not manage to do it, it will be sorted by coinflip like the other ones.

Here's round 2

celever vs. (tennisace vs. raseri)
ala vs. zebraiken
LivingRhino vs. constantinipple
Panamaxis vs. TyranoWins
CrashingBoomBang vs. Valentine
fryfrey vs. FLCL
ThisMysteriousGuy vs. The Unlucky one
BROStime vs. shuckleking87

Deadline will be the night from the 5th to the 6th

hey, im pretty sure i made an activity post stating that kd24 was not replying to my VM's at all. I don't get why he should move on to the next round

Sweet Jesus

hey, im pretty sure i made an activity post stating that kd24 was not replying to my VM's at all. I don't get why he should move on to the next round
Yes sorry, I never noticed the edit. I saw kd24 a lot on #neverused so I thought he was as active as you, but looking back at your vm's you seem to have made more effort, I'll change that.

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Won in what would have been a very close game if BROStime didn't go 0-3 for will-o-wisp and focus blast. Sorry BRO..

Valentine

Banned deucer.
played like a retarded middle eastern child.. actually, no, that's not fair to disabled middle eastern children.

good luck in future rounds, sorry for a shit game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)