Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon breeding question:
Is there an online pokemon compatibility app (as in it work the the pokemon breeding love app in DPPT)? If, so can someone please provide a link?
If not, can someone tell me how to know if two pokemon will:
get along
doesn't get along
doesn't get along very much?

(Two pokemon being in the same egg group does not mean they will get along, I tried that with poliwag and crawdaunt, in emerald)

Thanks in advance

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Two factors: Different OT and same dex number. If both apply, then 70%. If one, then 50%, If none, then 20%.

Looking for these pokemon. PM me if you have one or can catch one.

Shellos (shiny or non shiny)
Quiet 31/X/31/31/31/0 Ability: Storm Drain

Or

Hi, I'm new here!

I am looking for the following:

Bagon (or shelgon/Salamance)
Ditto (W.DW Ability Impostor)
Tepig
Torchic

I don't mind if they're egg hatched or shiny, I also don't mind IVs and nature.
I don't have too much to offer but we can negotiate. PM me if you can trade, thanks.

Hi all,
I need a Gible (Any nature / moves) Will trade lilipup with a lucky egg if anyone is interested. I will be online on Sunday evening (UK).

082029457386 - Friend code.

Thanks in advance

- Gareth

Hi,
im looking for generation 1 and 2 starters, can someone of you please help me and trade them, it would be awesome
I can offer modest lapras, adamant heracross, adamant phanpy, jolly aipom, adamant bagon, adamant munchlax, calm togepi and all unova starters all of them are level 1, please PM me

thank you

FC - 3569 0726 4431

Looking for a timid jirachi with decent IV's and offer some various shineies and/or flawless mons for it. Can trade in either 4th or 5th gen

The NPCs that actually move, if you stand in front of them and prevent them from moving, does it still advance the frame? Such as Ace Trainer Beverly in Challenger's Cave in B/W1.

DWA Females

Searching for the following Female DWA Pokemon

Exeggute
Reuniclus

I can offer the following Female DWA Pokes in their 1st evolutionary chain:

Dragonite
Salamence
Gyarados
Cradily
Sableye
Hercaross
Eevee
Alakazam
Scrafty
Politoed
Ninetails
Garchomp
Gligar
Tentacruel
Raichu
Amoongus
Nidoran
Slowbro
Musharna

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Varies for each person but you basically spend the credits you've earned in exchange for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)